Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! (459 Views)

How To Choose The Perfect Side Hustle / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me / 15 Profitable Business Ideas For Stay-at-home Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! by Omoconsult(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Back in 2019...

My elder brother's wife who was working at UBA bank had to quit her job when she was 3months pregnant.

My brother couldn't take any risk due to how stressful banking jobs could be.

It was a tough call I must be honest.

But after 3 weeks...

She just couldn't stay at home anymore doing nothing.

At that point, she knew she had to do something to keep herself busy.

Something to take away her time.

But the problem was...there was nothing to do.

She couldn't come up with anything.

The idea of opening a shop to sell something wasn't a bad one...

But that was another form of stress entirely.

One friday afternoon, while looking at pictures on her phone...

Something intriguing took her attention away from her phone.

She heard a pastor from Benin talking about doing business online.

Infact...

The pastor emphasized on two businesses anyone can do online.

But one particular one picked her interest.

It was email copywriting.

She went ahead to do a deeper research on what it entailed and...

How stressful it is just to know if it was something she could do.

Something her husband won't have any issue with.

Half way through her research...

She didn't see any need to go further.

It was exactly what she was looking for.

And in order not to waste time doing trial and error...

She quickly bought a course of #25,000 from an email copywriting expert she saw on twitter and...

In 3 months...

The result from that decision has been nothing short of amazing.

She only takes 2 gigs in a month and she charges nothing less than $300 per client.

You see...

The truth is...

There are so many skills online alot of people aren't aware of.

I mean skills that pays far better than most jobs in Nigeria once you master them.

And most of them are not even difficult to learn.

If you're a stay-at-home mum and you feel this is what you need...

You can send a DM so I can guide you on how to get started.

Just ensure you do your research before sending me a DM because it is that important.

Check my signature for my contact or the comment section now!
Re: Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! by jobsonline101(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
That's good.. However, you'll be surprised at the number of young stay at home moms who despise online business even though they are graduates or literate.

Copywriting is great and I can tell that your post radiates a good Copywriting style. Well done!!
Re: Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! by Omoconsult(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
jobsonline101:
That's good.. However, you'll be surprised at the number of young stay at home moms who despise online business even though they are graduates or literate.

Copywriting is great and I can tell that your post radiates a good Copywriting style. Well done!!

I'm not really surprised tho.

More need to be done to enlighten them about the opportunities available online.
Re: Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! by Suspect1: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omoconsult:

I'm not really surprised tho.

More need to be done to enlighten them about the opportunities available online.

noise maker! Only a fool would nt understand the game u are playing with ur other moniker...thou! I didnt condemned ur topic.
Re: Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! by Omoconsult(m): 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
You can still send a DM
Re: Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! by Omoconsult(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Still send a DM

(1) (Reply)

A Fairly Used Techno Spark 3 For Sale - 25k But Can Be Negotiated / Secret Deriv/binary.com Trading Strategy | 99.99% Accurate In Profits / How Rich Are You On This Ladder Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.