Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,641 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

We Need To Talk,seriously - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need To Talk,seriously (164 Views)

Please I Need To Talk To YMODULUS / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Seriously In Need Of Customized School Cardigan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Talk,seriously by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
WE NEED TO TALK, SERIOUSLY!⁣ angry

There's something I've noticed about some people and you too are not excluded.⁣

And this thought has held many stagnant for a long. It has jerked many backward like a faulty car on a life journey

They have even held their village people responsible for their predicament. ⁣

One of my friends called it, a colossal quagmire.

What's the issue you said?⁣

Good!

It's a thought that you're enriching a coach, trainer, or facilitator for teaching you something. ⁣

Your thinking antenna will rise to power 50 whenever an offer that will change things for you is presented lipsrsealed

You will start analyzing how your money will add to the person's riches. ⁣

To pay for a N1,000, N5,000, N10,000 course that will turn your life around within a month or so is hard for you.

But you didn't think of how you paid about an N1million for a certificate you got spending 4 years in the university only to get a job of N30,000 monthly.

Oh. You didn't think of that?

Or the university guaranteed you a high paying job after graduation?

Dear you,

I don't know who is doing you, neither do I know the colour of your ignorance.

But move closer and let me whisper something to you. ⁣

Your certificate alone can't solve your money issues because it doesn't recognize your high performance even if you work extra hours. ⁣

Digital skills on the other hand have made things easy by giving you limitless opportunities to earn according to your performance in a short time. ⁣

I learned and invested my time in a lot of digital skills during the Covid19 period,I can say this over and over,I never regretted the step,this is why I do make mention of it to people that the Covid19 was like a blessing to me,an opportunity,a great one, because I was able to discover myself,how I can earn and so on within the little time.

See, note this for once that "a person that refuses to invest in his/her personal growth, will never glow but remain in the gloom"

So, dear, you need to enrich yourself mentally with digital skills and go beyond school certificate (BSc) ⁣

Build capacity. Go digital. Build several streams of income for yourself!

Learn more to earn more. ⁣

It's a favour you should do for yourself. ⁣

⁣**********

Register today!, The registration for the Smartphone Productivity Boot Camp is still ongoing.
Here are skills we train on:

• Business marketing & growth management(BMGM)
• Video editting
• Graphic design/Graphic Art
• Web development & design
• 3D modelling & rendering
• Motion graphics
• Digital Marketing
• Social media presence growth(SMPG)
• Photo editting
• Problogging
• Lead generation
• Mobile app development
• UI/UX design
• Video animation (3D/2D/Whiteboard)
• SEO/Google analytics
• Affiliate marketing
• Copywriting+ (Free business writing course)
• Photo manipulation & retouching
• Programming/Coding
• Facebook ads & marketing
• Sales/Closing
• Public speaking
• Data science & data analytics
• Cybersecurity
• Relationship marketing strategy and implementation (RMSI)
• YouTube Channel Growth Hacks : How to grow your YouTube channel organically.

Message me NOW through the number on my signature to get started.
Re: We Need To Talk,seriously by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: We Need To Talk,seriously by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Is Starting A Travel Agency Business Still Viable / Putin Tells Europe To Pay For Gas In Rubles By AFP / What Are Web Push Notifications And How Do They Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.