Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (612 Views)

Lagos State Task Force Clears Oshodi Railway Track, Apongbon Under Bridge, Etc. / Aftermath Of Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island (Photos) / Bush Fire Incident At Owerri Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island by Lagosfinder(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
What a loss and damages that could have being avoided

Re: Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island by qekng40(f): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
What caused this catastrophic damage?

What if its because someone visited that city?...just what if

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island by slimjohn2k5: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Did I just see the bridge raised up?
Re: Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island by Nendan: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is serious
Re: Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island by MonkeyMods(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
B for Buhari

B for bad luck any where he goes

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island by Thesaint141(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
qekng40:
What caused this catastrophic damage?

What if its because someone visited that city?...just what if

Maybe, just maybe!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island by Totilopussylick(m): 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
I blamed unknown firemen shocked angry sad
Re: Aftermath Of The Fire Incident At Apongbon, Lagos Island by gulfer: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
If this is a federal government bridge, they should sue the state and local governments for this catastrophic damage because for so many years under that bridge had been converted to store, beer parlour, canteens etc and these people pay to either the local or state government. They cook, store fuel, smoke and do all sorts under virtually every bridge on the island, I think it is hitime under all the bridges in Lagos are rid of squatters, criminals and traders. A root cause analysis will reveal exactly what I have written here angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Geneva Switzerland / Visa / People That Are Advice To Japa Iii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.