Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

2023: Atiku Officially Declares For President - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares For President (240 Views)

Barrister K.C Ugboajah Declares For Senate / Nigeria’s Vice President, Osinbajo Officially Declares For 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Officially Declares To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares For President by Worldtopnewsng2: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
“They said we should go back to farms. How can Nigerians return to the farms when you have not secured the farms?

“When the APC came in 2015, they met a debt profile of N12tn. But now we have more than N32tn in debt. Under my watch, I will reduce borrowing.”

He added that his administration would focus on five priority areas: Unity, security, economy, education and devolving more powers to the federating units.

“Nigeria is in dire need of visionary leadership. Presently Nigeria is a sinking ship that must be urgently rescued. That is why I am announcing my candidacy for the President.

“I offer myself to rescue the ship. Under my captainship, this ship will sail to brighter days by the grace of God. This is a journey I will take with all Nigerians.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/2023-atiku-officially-declares-for-president/
Re: 2023: Atiku Officially Declares For President by Xscape1993(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Congratulations to him!

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really Cursed..(lets Talk).. / JJC Skillz’s First Baby Mama, Taiye Reacts To His Marital Crisis With Funke / Lagos 2023: Don’t Rob Peter To Pay Paul – Muric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.