Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Chikwe Udensi: Nothing Extraordinary With Obiano's Arrest, Interrogation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chikwe Udensi: Nothing Extraordinary With Obiano's Arrest, Interrogation (6999 Views)

Obiano's Arrest: CACOL Hails EFCC, Urges Them Not To Leave Any Stone Unturned / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Udensi: Nothing Extraordinary With Obiano's Arrest, Interrogation by KarlWhyte(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Nothing Extraordinary With Obiano's Arrest, Interrogation by Bbbw: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Nothing Extraordinary With Obiano's Arrest, Interrogation by Wazobia2216: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Metrix147:

"I think that is important especially when you listen to his successor, Prof. Charles Soludo who said the treasury is empty, that he inherited less than N300m in cash and a debt of N100bn.

"I'm in shock myself. I am an APGA chieftain but I do not condone any form of impropriety, any kind of dishonesty.

"So if he has been invited to account for the days he has been there as governor, he has to do it.

"When his predecessor Peter Obi was leaving there, we were told there is a cash in the treasury to the tune of $150m, N78bn in the account of State government and there was nobody owed one penny.
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2022/03/nothing-extraordinary-with-obianos-arrest-interrogation-says-apga-stalwart-sir-udensi/
Can you imagine
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Nothing Extraordinary With Obiano's Arrest, Interrogation by melaniaup: 4:31am On Mar 24, 2022
Legendforte:

Abeg anambrarians are happy about his lawful detension.

you dont even sound like one, forget it
Re: Chikwe Udensi: Nothing Extraordinary With Obiano's Arrest, Interrogation by Legendforte: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2022
melaniaup:

you dont even sound like one, forget it
I have been made to understand that the truth is not actually bitter but people are bitter towards it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Beware Of APC" - Explicit Verse From The Bible / FG Begins Talks With PENGASSAN Over Strike Action / Why Lagos Needs New Waste Management Policy - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.