Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State (37489 Views)

2023: Pictures From Atiku's Declaration In Abuja / Nigeria Governors Forum Meets In Abuja Today (Photos) / Ortom Rejected By 13 PDP Governorship Aspirants In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by maestroferddi: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Unfortunately, athifku is the only candidate from SE. If other Southern govs now team up against him, are you saying the SE will therefore not have a single candidate for igbo presidency?

So how do you want SE to achieve igbo presidency? angry
Las las you will hibernate when Tinubu is humiliated....
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by ubongdo33: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Omo wahala for atiku ooo. But once again has atiku failed to clinch the presidential ticket in PDP.lets see how it pans out at the primaries.
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
NigeriaB:

You prefer Tinubu to him then?

He is the only one who can actually give Tinubu a true fight in the election. Else, Tinubu will just emerge unopposed as the president.
I donot support tinubu either, I believe both of them are not what the country need at the moment

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by otipoju(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
post=111298390:

Hmmmmmm, deep words of a wise man!!!

Who told you that salaries were not owed. Over 10 good months no salaries were paid. Please dont bring back painful memories. It was not Tinubu's fault for that one.

But you see that man called Obasanjo...he is an evil and terrible man inspite of all the church wey him dey go. He starved millions of Nigerians to put pressure on Tinubu over to rescind his decision to create extra LGA.s

Advertise your candidate in peace but abeg dont ever insult our intelligence by lying to us or else na swear dem go swear for you.
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Tareq1105: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Parachoko:
I've not seen any serious candidate from the South East.

Even Anyim wey show interest never buy ticket.

#40?

Let me ask you, do you think if Anyim buy Form, would he get the votes of south east delegates?

He won't get. They would go for Atikudollar on that day.

Or you want a Yoruba man to be the one to vote for their brother.

Even if APC donate it's ticket free for say Orji Kalu or Umahi they would still prefer to vote their PDP.

So, why forcing someone that always prefer Vice President to aspire to be President dole? A position he doesn't want.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Thinktwicemybro: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nchenches:

Rotten ace card whose features are no more legible and has expired. Campaign for your granpa.
Your grand pa below you mean

Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Born2Breed(f): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ive said it before. If the only two candidates in PDP and APC, are a Northerner and a Southerner,i will vote a southerner.

I don't care if he is diapers wearing senile demented old cargo.

Atiku time is over.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by dapolaw(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
No sleep for the wicked.
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Dadblefem01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pdp the tax collector's party.
By the time atiku release the Ghana must go bag to those pdp governors.They will change their ringing tone sharpally.
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Miracle2022: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-fintiri-absent-as-13-pdp-govs-meet-in-abia/
only one patriotic Nigerian with suicide vest would have solved 85% of our problems.
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by IfnobeGod20: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
In the ranks of poor governors in Nigeria, the junk is within this crop of people gathering over there.
Why Okezie Ikpeazu take the lead
Samuel Ortom take second
Darius Dickson Ishaku come third
While Yahaya Bello come fourth.

No doubt some have touched the lives of their citizens greatly. On top is Zulum Banbagana. Second is Nyesom Wike and third is Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai. Fourth is David Umahi.

While the rest are just average and audio governors.

You can add yours!
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by movetoca: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
Country is in the cesspit of history, and the only things these bastards care about is whose turn it is to oversee the borrowing and looting process...

From APC down to PDP, no one is talking about the way to save this nation from further deterioration.

The only concern for them and other imbecilic Nigerians on this forum is what region's turn it is to further push this dying nation into the ground.

What a nation! What a people!!!
God bless your parents, They raised a sensible child. Sometimes I don't pity poor Nigerians because they deserve everything they're going through. Check from the first comment to the last all you will see are bunch of imbeciles fighting over people that doesn't give a fvck about their miserable existence. People like Nonpartisan1, Mannawhateverhecallshimself and other idiots I can't remember their username are nothing but waste of human space. Tinubu or Atiku doesn't care about your wretched tribalistic good for nothing lives. The time you imbeciles waste online abusing each other is enough to work as a transcriptionist remotely and make at least minimum of $500 a month. At least you can become useful to your parents, your kids and the society at large. Nigeria can't produce good leaders because majority of the people are dumb as Bleep.
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by meccuno: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
post=111298393:

Gbamsolutely!!
END OF THREAD.

Only the illiterate and brainwashed ipob cannibals will vote for him, and they are less than 4% of we sane, hardworking, honest and responsible igbos.

We true igbos know the person we want to move Nigeria forward.

Btw,
But that your reply too much o,
U for kuku kee am
grin cheesy wink

[/s]
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by meccuno: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
post=111298385:
And the same thing goes on and on and on....
Anyways, all of us @[/b] will always respect each and everyone's political affiliation,
And we hope others respect ours also.
That being said,

[b]It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of us igbos still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one and a half tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos.
Odi nma. 

Now, despite all the brouhaha since last election, thinking the party igbos support so much will bring a Presidential candidate from our region out for once in their 23 years existence,
But for where, they have been relegated once again.
Anyways, politics is a matter of choice.

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party.
The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
Say no more Mr Obembet! cool

Atiku don declare at last?
His online fraudsters and criminals have been waiting for this for a very long time,
They have spent all their energy campaigning for another candidate in the last 100 days.
We hope they still have some energy left in their cannibalistic lean bodies.

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink grin cheesy

Time to celebrate.
This better Nigeria, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians must have by force.
Time to celebrate in advance........ wink
[/s]
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Benjaminbassey1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
post=111298390:

Hmmmmmm, deep words of a wise man!!!
useless post cry cry cry
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by olibeans: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ashiebi Governors
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Sweeetheart(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
It will be ATIKU/WIKE

the ticket nor get mate!

bye bye to jatjatijati APC.

PDP should not be talking about zoning anything, they should be focused on using their ace card (atiku) to bury APC.

Wike will not accept VP not from Atiku, Wike can accept VP from Tambuwal and not from Atiku, Atiku will cage wike political game hence his distancing from Atiku Ambition

southeast sabotage other PDP stalwart most especially Wike's effort in the last Congress hence their meeting with those naive people to stop them from repeating the same but unfortunately they'll still repeat it, igbo don't have liver, I wonder where they got they're brave from

1 Like

Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Alexis11: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Polchiz:

Atiku declared for Presidency and you still have to bring Igbos into it.
Why is it that yorubas DNA was altered from birth to code for hatred towards Igbos?

Because the only group that is celebrating Atiku's declaration is the Igbos na cheesy
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Thinktwicemybro: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sweeetheart:

Wike will not accept VP not from Atiku, Wike can accept VP from Tambuwal and not from Atiku, Atiku will cage wike political game hence his distancing from Atiku Ambition

southeast sabotage other PDP stalwart most especially Wike's effort in the last Congress hence their meeting with those naive people to stop them from repeating the same but unfortunately they'll still repeat it, igbo don't have liver, I wonder where they got they're brave from
Since Goodluck Jonathan is still in the party, they can come to a compromise
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Cajal(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
PDP =FRAUDULENT
APC= SCAMMERS
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Alexis11: 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Polchiz:

Yes, because Yorubas mistake treachery for wisdom.

OBJ - President 8 years
Osibanjo - VP 8 years.

Power shift to the South and Yorubas want to be president again by insulting Igbos, calling them 5%ers and all sort of unprintable names.

They also worked against South South presidency by ensuring that Goodluck loses election.
Soyinka insulted the first Lady by calling her Shepopotamus.
Yorubas led all sorts of campaigns against GEJ presidency.

The South is not united, so let the united North rule forever.

The reality is even if power persist in the North for the next 50 years, it will definitely come back to South West when north is tired of ruling.

grin
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by eeetuk(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
13 PDP governors meet in Abia after Atiku Abubakar presidential declaration.

Scared tactic, it will not work.
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Alexis11: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Born2Breed:
Ive said it before. If the only two candidates in PDP and APC, are a Northerner and a Southerner,i will vote a southerner.

I don't care if he is diapers wearing senile demented old cargo.

Atiku time is over.

This is the comment we use to recognise a real South Southerner. Not all these "we SS/SE" wannabe.

Immediately you see any hate comment that start with "I'm from South South", just know it's our Abakaliki brothers.

grin
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
movetoca:

God bless your parents, They raised a sensible child. Sometimes I don't pity poor Nigerians because they deserve everything they're going through. Check from the first comment to the last all you will see are bunch of imbeciles fighting over people that doesn't give a fvck about their miserable existence. People like Nonpartisan1, Mannawhateverhecallshimself and other idiots I can't remember their username are nothing but waste of human space. Tinubu or Atiku doesn't care about your wretched tribalistic good for nothing lives. The time you imbeciles waste online abusing each other is enough to work as a transcriptionist remotely and make at least minimum of $500 a month. At least you can become useful to your parents, your kids and the society at large. Nigeria can't produce good leaders because majority of the people are dumb as Bleep.

Honestly, I can't understand these youths anymore... It's shocking and shameful.

Imagine young people rallying around and campaigning for the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki, Bello, etc...

Like, how daft can one be not to know that they are all birds of the same flock that brought and kept this nation in this sorry state?!! I am deeply ashamed of these youths!!!
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Daggash98: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
I can't stop laughing jare. who among them can defeat any candidate from APC? Atiku is going to get the ticket and heaven will not fall. All their plan to give Associations of Political criminals chance to misrule and misdirect us shall not work again.
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Solojar27(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
A southern should be PDP Presidential candidate. I trust the governors shaa. Anyway, DM me for your digital products and training on affiliate marketing, https:///r5ncmo. 08081115502.
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Jonathan39: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
The North will continue as far as Yoruba want to run for presidency. It's democracy and majority will decide.
Ijoba85:
You and who ? No way for north anymore , its the time for south to govern the country too
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Polchiz(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

The reality is even if power persist in the North for the next 50 years, it will definitely come back to South West when north is tired of ruling.

grin
Let us wait and see
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Polchiz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Alexis11:

Because the only group that is celebrating Atiku's declaration is the Igbos na cheesy

You are a deluded little mug
Re: Atiku Declaration: 13 PDP Governors Meets In Abia State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
They should let atiku have the ticket.
I'm from south south and I would love one of our people to get the ticket, or from south east. But we all know that it is only Atiku that can give Tinubu a sound defeat.
Anything that wouod deprive Tinubu from being president is okay with me. Even if power remains in the north for another 8 years, it is better than Tinubu
Ironically he's a career candidate. His job description after his Vice Presidency is "CANDIDATE". Correct me if I'm wrong please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari's Health Is Not As Bad As It Is Perceived" - Aisha Buhari / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.