Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Join Our App Lovin Selfclick Group Let Make $3 Millons Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our App Lovin Selfclick Group Let Make $3 Millons Together (333 Views)

Join my WhatsApp group let's make cool cash. / Join My WhatsApp Group, Let's Make Money Sharp ����. / Do You Have A Facebook Group, Let Me Help You Keep It Engaging And Monetize It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Our App Lovin Selfclick Group Let Make $3 Millons Together by Leeminjihoo: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
*Hi guys,* i invite you here so we can put our strenght together to earn money online.

Click https:///C1ThvkeP0Y25TDmNpKzg1m to join our group

I know most of you have been searching for best selfclick trick but could not get even when you find one, they dont work.

But theres one trick im going to show you here. The trick is *Team work*.

To be able to earn using selfclick, we have to work together so we can grow.

Thats why i open this group, and also some people have been conmenting on my videos on youtube that i should open a group for selfclick.

So on this group we are going to work together on one account.

I will drop the app and each of us will be watching video daily on the app and when we cash out, we share the money according to our work.

*Relax, i know what you are thinking, how are we going to know who work and who dont? Right?*

The app will record each Of our views so theres no way we can cheat each other.

How it works?

In USA, the ecpm for 1000 views is $16 which means we are going to earn $16 per 1000 views,

So let say we have 100 members on this group.

Then let say they pay us $10 per 1000 views(normally its $16 but let use 10)

So if each of us watch 100 videos daily
It will be 100×100 which is 10000 views and 10k views times $10 its equal $100,000 a day. So let say we work for 30 days.

Our total earnings will be $3,000,000.

So do you see the amount we are going to earn if we coperate together.

So 15 days after the end of the month, payment will be made to me, and from their i do the wire transfer to each of us according to our earnings. Mind you, i will take 30% each of our earnings.

So what do we need to start.

We need a

⛔Strong VPN and
⛔And the app.

After you download your VPN tyen message me gor your app and let start earning massively.
Re: Join Our App Lovin Selfclick Group Let Make $3 Millons Together by flames007(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Your calculation is flawed. if 1000 views give $10
then 10000 views will give $100. on a month that would be $3,000 for 100 people. That's $30 per head.

Except i'm getting something wrong i don't see how $3M is possible that way.

1 Like

Re: Join Our App Lovin Selfclick Group Let Make $3 Millons Together by Leeminjihoo: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oohhh, my bad, i forgot to add something

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create A Business Proposal / Can I Install An ATM Machine In My Parlour / Industrial Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.