Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) (50511 Views)

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage / Toyin Lawani's Nun's Outfit To 'The Prophetess' Movie Premiere Sparks Outrage / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by wwwihy: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Abeg , leave am...he go chop and he has the right to perform for anyone as others have the rights to choose worm they wish to perform and vote for.

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by hotseat: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Why the hullabaloo?

Timi Dakolo performed at Atiku's declaration, so what?

Do you help him pay his bills?

He's a performing/commercial artiste working hard to put food on the table and you cry blue murder?

This is a democracy for crying out loud!

Freedom of association is one of the fundamental human rights and being a celebrity doesn't deprive him of this right.

Besides a declaration is an intention made public and it doesn't necessarily mean that Atiku is now automatically the President of Nigeria.

Keep your PVC safe and secured waiting to unleash it come 2023.

People should stop fretting themselves over frivolities.
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by ChristoBam: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
frowland:

Yea, read the post again and again.
You saw the topic. You saw what I reacted to. ( The critisms against Timi Dakolo). But you're here trying to include something else into my statement.

Did I make mention of Teribo or whoever? Did I justify what they did? Who was I talking about? I no understand you o.
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Gamesmart: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Boycott this hungry fooool and anyone that associates with him!

Boycott his music!

Boycott any collabo he does!

Boycott any show he appears on in TV!

Boycott any brand that uses him!

This greedy cheque he went to get to destroy the future of Nigeria should be his last cheque from public occasions!

KILL TIMI DAKOLO'S CAREER! #KTDC
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Godstiger(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Las las na everyman for em pocket
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Iamolukorede(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Some of you will just comment gbaaaa !!!

What is the news here, because Timi sang at atiku declaration, what is timi job ?, Timi job is to sing and make money. How does this spark rages. I don't see any reason why he can't perform his song to spice up the occasion.

K1 the ultimate and others are for tinubu

Many of you are fast at politizing everything thing. Infact, that song he performed is inspiring to the detriment of Nigeria bastardised structure that won't work unless we re organised it to suit the Nigerian environments ..

The Nigerian problems are Nigerian's
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Godispeace: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oponu brainless fellow , so as a musician u can play for your enemy that's against principle and conviction to promote their agenda simply becos of money shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ChristoBam:
Is he not an artiste? His job is to sing and perform at any show he's paid to perform in. He's not an activist so don't understand the outrage.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by frowland(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
ChristoBam:

You saw the topic. You saw what I reacted to. ( The critisms against Timi Dakolo). But you're here trying to include something else into my statement.

Did I make mention of Teribo or whoever? Did I justify what they did? Who was I talking about? I no understand you o.

OK
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Kingnelson9: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
He doesn't have the courage to reject the offer.
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by porthouse7(f): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
em no go chop?
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
As if they don't know that money have exchange hands.
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
ChristoBam:

Endsars was a protest against police brutality. Don't be one of those that can't repeat their online statements in front of their kids. Maybe it got political later. But what most of these guys protested against was police brutality.

Hey sir. I will say it in front of anyone. It was first about police brutality which I wholeheartedly supported, then later became a political insurrection that ended in violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
Did KWAM 1 not sing for APC. So what's the fuss undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by WarriAproko: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cashout for musicians and Nollywood actor and actress. Dem okocha dun start their own. Season of cashout and eating corn. grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by MVLOX(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Na Money all of them dey about jare..... They sell demselves to the highest bidder
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by simpleseyi: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
After Pastor Abiodun Gucci Fatoyin fucckked this guy's wife severally mercilessly, you want him to die of hunger again? Let him beg Atikuchukwu for some money nah.
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by ChristoBam: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
kingthreat:

Hey sir. I will say it in front of anyone. It was first about police brutality which I wholeheartedly supported, then later became a political insurrection that ended in violence.
Did Timi Dakolo lead a political insurrection? He was all about the protest against police brutality. That's the point.
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
McAausim:
cool

Unserious human beings everywhere....

Bunch of criminals ganging up for 2023

Pls vote wisely

there's notin lyk vote wisely here ooh,bcus the election is btw tinubu(devil) vs atiku(wizard)

we shall surly vote 4 one person,and tinubu got my vote already....
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by ChristoBam: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Godispeace:
Oponu brainless fellow , so as a musician u can play for your enemy that's against principle and conviction to promote their agenda simply becos of money shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You are actually the stupid, brainless one here. Knocking a man hustling to feed his family. He's not there campaigning. If he gets called to an APC convection to perform, he'll go. If he gets called to that of Apga, he'll go.

Foolish hypocrites like you, forming sanctimonious saints online, always waiting to pounce.
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by BennyDGreat: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Nice one from Timi DakoIo.

I don't see why his performance should spark outrage from any quarters. Kwam 1 is the official artist for APC in the SW and nobody condemn him for it.

Kwam1 no dey hide him affiliation from scratch.
Na person wey never showcase him political affiliation dem dey zoom in on
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Femeto: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Timi Dakolo making ends meet? Na Taribo ,Kanu,Okocha e.t.c no wan make ends meet? You have to stand for something as a person.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Godispeace: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
ediot address the question directed to u, so u can play at ur enemy's occasion to promote his conviction which is against what u stand for cos of money to chop ? he is playing for Atiku not d PDP stupid fellow u are. atiku rep bad govt that is against his conviction , mor0n like u
ChristoBam:

You are actually the stupid, brainless one here. Knocking a man hustling to feed his family. He's not there campaigning. If he gets called to an APC convection to perform, he'll go. If he gets called to that of Apga, he'll go.

Foolish hypocrites like you, forming sanctimonious saints online, always waiting to pounce.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by ChristoBam: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Godispeace:
ediot address the question directed to u, so u can play at ur enemy's occasion to promote his conviction which is against what u stand for cos of money to chop ? he is playing for Atiku not d PDP stupid fellow u are. atiku rep bad govt that is against his conviction , mor0n like u
You're just plain stupid. Actually talking like a kid. His enemy? Wtf is that? Do you actually know what you're saying?
He's paid to perform at an occasion. So far he doesn't say Atiku for president. All he did was performance national songs and one of his songs.
Criticize with wisdom. Stop acting like an online, jobless tout.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by ultimateprof: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
This is how K1 De ultimate became APC special artist and he used his talent to bring in this evil government in the year 2015. We're waiting, a time will come in this country that we are going to hold this kind of people to ransom.
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by oilmane(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Nice one from Timi DakoIo.

I don't see why his performance should spark outrage from any quarters. Kwam 1 is the official artist for APC in the SW and nobody condemn him for it.

Hope you'll feel same way if any artist performs at Tinubus declaration?
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
shortgun:
That's what puts food on his table.
Hypocrites, as if they will not leap for joy if invited to share toothpicks there.
BTW, the worst of Atiku is better than the best of Buhari and Tinubu combined.
What kind of Atiku worst is better? Let's know what we are saying..
Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Noshitboi:
Shey make him reject 5 million naira for a 20 minutes show. Omo na cash out season be this o

Don't mind them, and guess what another person go grab the offer if he reject am

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Performs At Atiku's Declaration, Sparks Outrage (Photo) by zigzagluv: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Oga work on your app . this out cool is scary and work on it , the design is not cool at all
Chukz5:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup
visit .africa to get started ♥️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / P'square Rock Matching Outfits With Their Kids In Cute New Photo / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.