Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) (479 Views)

Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by BigAPP(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2022
(Check the screenshots below)

This is definitely one of the most profitable businesses in the Nigerian online space right now.

I'm into it myself and I've also helped a few people got started, and I'm amazed at how ordinary persons like us now make amounts we though was impossible for an average Nigerian.

NOTE:

I've tried to create a complete thread to explain everything here but I got banned about five times (I don tire undecided undecided).

That's why I can't even go into details on this thread again.

Because if I use certain words, the ambitious NL b ot will still come for me.

But basically,

this business involves recommending of useful digital products to people that need them online, and getting a commission per successful sale

They are usually high-quality products that are in high demand online.

There is a whole way to go about it.

And the good thing is,

You don't need to buy or create any product.

No physical shop required

You don't need a laptop or PC to start (you use your smartphone).

You also don't need to change your IP or use VPN

You don't need prior knowledge or experiences.

Yet you can start making at least 200k from your very first month.

Since I can't go into details here to avoid being banned again,

I've compiled some FREE quality materials (videos and ebooks) that explains everything you need to know, and how to get started

You can chat me up on WhatsApp and I'll forward them to you to help you get started even today.

HERE

0701 154 5691

(Whatsapp only please)
I won't take calls.

Now Check some reviews below to see examples of how much we make regularly from this business.

If you have questions, you can also ask here
Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by BigAPP(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Reviews

Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by BigAPP(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
More..

Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
idowuidowu70:
Yayyyyyyyy!!!Do you know you can study in USA for free!!!!!! You’re not required to pay ANYTHING. Get the full details as I spill it all in this video . Please subscribe, like and share . Premiering now. Kindly join me.. Forward this to your family and friends. Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_3XT1wvUQ8
To those of us wey dey manage data,do us kind favor and spill it out here.By the way,hope ur family dey US too

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by BigAPP(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
just a few more...
So much money can be made with affiliate marketing

Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by BigAPP(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
And like I already stated,
In affiliate marketing,

You don't need a laptop or PC to start (you can use your smartphone).

If you have a smartphone and you're willing to learn, then you're good to go.

Find the number I dropped up there and send a message on WhatsApp to get helpful material to get started
BigAPP:
(Check the screenshots below)

This is definitely one of the most profitable businesses in the Nigerian online space right now.

I'm into it myself and I've also helped a few people got started, and I'm amazed at how ordinary persons like us now make amounts we though was impossible for an average Nigerian.

NOTE:

I've tried to create a complete thread to explain everything here but I got banned about five times (I don tire undecided undecided).

That's why I can't even go into details on this thread again.

Because if I use certain words, the ambitious NL b ot will still come for me.

But basically,

this business involves recommending of useful digital products to people that need them online, and getting a commission per successful sale

They are usually high-quality products that are in high demand online.

There is a whole way to go about it.

And the good thing is,

You don't need a laptop or PC to start (you use your smartphone).

Yet you can start making at least 200k from your very first month.

Since I can't go into details here to avoid being banned again,

I've compiled some FREE quality materials (videos and ebooks) that explains everything you need to know, and how to get started

You can chat me up on WhatsApp and I'll forward them to you to help you get started even today.

HERE

0701 154 5691

(Whatsapp only please)
I won't take calls.

Now Check some reviews below to see examples of how much we make regularly from this business.

If you have questions, you can also ask here

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by BigAPP(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
For those of you trying to reach me through calls.
Please there are reasons why I said WhatsApp only.

Don't be angry if you call and I don't pick.
Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
cool bia madu! Where in US u and ur family dey? Give me ur num
idowuidowu70:

Ayam the one in the video so yes- My family is here with me. Thanks for checking on us. Hope to see you here too.
Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by 4teenblaq: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Una don start again? undecided undecided undecided

Before you know, you will be hearing "you have to pay so so amount to register"" bullshit!
Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by BigAPP(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Some have gotten the books already. Good one

Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by befocused1: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Intelligence Prime Capital - IPC may be the answer

You have to decide if you want to run a business or make an investment.
Business: Your money + you are working
Investment: Your money is working for you.

My suggestion:
Invest in Forex Trading with Intelligence Prime Capital and get at least 30% ROI monthly.
You are not giving your money to anybody but you'll open a trading capital with IPC, fund your wallet and subscribe to their trading robot to do the trading for you.

I can guide and help you get started.

NB: I will never ask you to send your money to me, I will only guide.

Please, IPC trading is on hold for now, don't invest your money for now.
Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by Greyworld: 6:00am On Mar 24, 2022
idowuidowu70:
Yayyyyyyyy!!!Do you know you can study in USA for free!!!!!! You’re not required to pay ANYTHING. Get the full details as I spill it all in this video . Please subscribe, like and share . Premiering now. Kindly join me.. Forward this to your family and friends. Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_3XT1wvUQ8

Okay, I must commend you for what you do. Thanks for sharing this information.

However I watched the video twice or more but pardon me, maybe I was over gingering... I didn't get the steps to proceed through...

Maybe I should first of all;
* Apply to the school
* Secure an admission to a particular course
* Now how do I get the fees

If you can add it up for me I ll appreciate.

Video has been liked and subscribed to you channel also.
Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by BigAPP(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Good one

Re: Is This The Most Rewarding Business To Do Online In Nigeria In 2022? (photos) by BigAPP(m): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Greed: The Man Who Loved Money More Than Life / Essential Herbal Oils / How Much Can I Make By Driving Bolt In Port Harcourt For A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.