Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Fights A Hooker He Had A Nice Time With, Pull Off Her Shirt & Exposed Her Ch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Fights A Hooker He Had A Nice Time With, Pull Off Her Shirt & Exposed Her Ch (285 Views)

Lady Fights A Grown Man In A Super Market, just because he refused to hit back / #bbnaija:see The Moment Bbnaija Phyna Mistakenly Exposed Her Boobs (watch Video) / Tree Collapses On A Man On Trying To Pull It Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fights A Hooker He Had A Nice Time With, Pull Off Her Shirt & Exposed Her Ch by Nksleek: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
A yet to be identified young man was captured fighting with a hooker that he had a nice time with in Ughelli, Delta State and the video has gone viral online.

Focus Naija can report that the duo were exchanging words after making out together when it degenerated into the fight.

From the video, the lady was heard accusing the young man that he left his baby mama with a massive backside to sleep with her.

According to her, he lodged a separate room where they made out and he didn’t last long. During the exchange of words, she grabbed the young man’s shirt asking him to beat her.

He stood up and started punching her while loosing her grip from himself. Friends that they were chilling with stood up to separate them but it was already late as he held on to the shirt that she was wearing and pulled it off, exposing her bare chest to the public because she was not wearing bra.

Watch the video on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100041566351018/posts/514793416582866/?d=n

1 Share

Re: Man Fights A Hooker He Had A Nice Time With, Pull Off Her Shirt & Exposed Her Ch by TeeGentle(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wetin we no go see in Nigeria
Re: Man Fights A Hooker He Had A Nice Time With, Pull Off Her Shirt & Exposed Her Ch by Bigredmachine: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
But some men are foolish o...

shocked
An average normal Nigerian lady is rude, talk more of a hooker...

(How can you as a man think that all these girls who do hook up respect who u are)

Approaching them in the first place is like bringing yourself down to zero level...

Anyway Na their own problem be that
Re: Man Fights A Hooker He Had A Nice Time With, Pull Off Her Shirt & Exposed Her Ch by samista: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
See how all those foolish simps sat down and did nothing when she was insulting him and pulling his shirt but the moment he started giving her the beating she was looking for, they suddenly came alive to rescue her. Simps everywhere
Re: Man Fights A Hooker He Had A Nice Time With, Pull Off Her Shirt & Exposed Her Ch by Suspect1: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bigredmachine:
But some men are foolish o... An average normal Nigerian lady is rude, talk more of a hookup... (How can as a man think that all these girls who do hook up respect who u are)

Approaching them in the first place is like bringing yourself down to zero level...

Anyway Na their own problem be that
noise maker! Watin english do you?
Re: Man Fights A Hooker He Had A Nice Time With, Pull Off Her Shirt & Exposed Her Ch by Kingpin1000: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
This my kind if man.. I have sold my self respect for a bottle of coke a long time ago.
The hooker was the aggressor, she held his white senator worth 70k and she expected Him not to change the shape of her face.
No market for like 2 days.
I remember the day my uncle use slap reset my ex girlfriends head. She was aggressive and I was forming gentle man. Omo babe ran away without collecting her shoes.
My Uncle was like, you are too weak to be a man.
Re: Man Fights A Hooker He Had A Nice Time With, Pull Off Her Shirt & Exposed Her Ch by Bigredmachine: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Suspect1:
noise maker! Watin english do you?

English is not my language... Ozuor

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Man Says He’s Getting Demise Dangers For Supporting Peter Obi / Iso 27001 Lead Auditor Course Online / Failed NNPP/LP Alliance: A Good Thing In The Long Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.