Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG (39680 Views)

Sex Scandals Rocking ABU, Zaria. Student Raped By HIV-Positive Lecturer / ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by ImaIma1(f): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Chiefecho:
True love does not wait for establishment

But when the issues of life faces them, hope their love will remain true.
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2022
englishmart:
I blame ASUU strike.

Congratulate them and move on

But i feel u
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Thatssobeyonce(f): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Instead of concentrating on the assignment at hand see what they are doing

There's nothing wrong with that, congratulate them and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by lebete3000: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cardigan:

Sir, i quoted u earlier & responded to your questions. Pls sir help me, drop whatever u can for me pls. God bless.

Send your CV to shydoki@gmail.com let me review and we if you're employable.
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by Gomojamm: 4:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Thatssobeyonce:

There's nothing wrong with that, congratulate them and move on
Abi!
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by premierlead: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Instead of concentrating on the assignment at hand see what they are doing

They got gold for their team at last...they are good luck to ABU Zaria unlike bubu to Niger area
Re: ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG by SarkinYarki: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
premierlead:

They got gold for their team at last...they are good luck to ABU Zaria unlike bubu to Niger area

Wow ..that's great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics) / List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels / World’s 10 Highest IQ Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.