Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! (2128 Views)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Two Ukrainian Soldiers Get Married On The Frontline (Pictures) / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by franchasng: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
The world is coming together to defeat Putin a bloodthirsty dictator.

Invasion of Ukraine by Putin is not supported by Russians, many Russians don't even know that Russian soldiers are shelling Ukraine. The few that got to know this are mad already and plotting to take down Putin causing Putin to rotate his domestic staffs everyday.

Putin's special advicer that helped him get his first job at the Kremlin have resigned and condemned Putin as he fled Russia with his family.

Join the global volunteer against war and lets save innocent children in Ukraine being killed daily by Putin the vampire.

I am donating every week to help Ukraine because I have a beautiful son and I won't want he to suffer such pains in life. whatever the reason is, Putin must order a ceasfire and go back to peaceful dialogue.

To see what we are doing all over the world to save Ukrainians, kindly check this website link and see how you can help.

Go here https://specialloveoperation.com/

Slava Ukraine.

Spread love not war!
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
We stand with Ukraine.. grin
Long live zelensky..the world will conquer Putin just the way they conquered Hitler.. cheesy

Putin's puppet can keep crying from now till eternity...the fact never change..Putin is a weakling..
All hail the king of all; USA... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by Tinububalls: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
How can we support the ministry scammer?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by alpharoyalty: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Long live zelensky..the world will conquer Putin just the way they conquered Hitler.. cheesy

Putin's puppet can keep crying from now till eternity...the fact never change..Putin is a weakling..

Sharaap
It's obvious you watch too much CNN

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:

Sharaap
It's obvious you watch too much CNN
Yeah do you expect me to watch your country's nonsense? grin
Balderdash..boy slide off.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by 2special(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Both countries should kill themselves....Russia and Ukraine are racists
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by WATCHOVER(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Liars, not only Moscow na Monaco. Are they talking to babies?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
2special:
Both countries should kill themselves....Russia and Ukraine are racists
And Nigerians are the worst racist...how about that? undecided
Blacks can k** themself for all we care..how about that too?
Now you see how you sound right? undecided
*Pukes*

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by engrfaruq(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:

Invasion of Ukraine by Putin is not supported by Russians, many Russians don't even know that Russian soldiers are shelling Ukraine. The few that got to know this are mad already and plotting to take down Putin causing Putin to rotate his domestic staffs everyday.

Putin's special advicer that helped him get his first job at the Kremlin have resigned and condemned Putin as he fled Russia with his family.

Join the global volunteer against war and lets save innocent children in Ukraine being killed daily by Putin the vampire.

I am donating every week to help Ukraine because I have a beautiful son and I won't want he to suffer such pains in life. whatever the reason is, Putin must order a ceasfire and go back to peaceful dialogue.

To see what we are doing all over the world to save Ukrainians, kindly check this website link and see how you can help.

Slava Ukraine.

Spread love not war!

Wish you people advocated for the spread love not war slogan during US invasion of Afghanistan.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by dasparrow: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
OP, focus on the incessant killings going on in your country Nigeria. Southern Kaduna indigines are being massacred by Fulani terrorist bandits. What have you to say about that? Or you think you and/or your family are safe? When these killer herdsmen are done with those in the village, they will certainly come for those of you in the cities. Besides, eastern europeans including Ukrainians no send una message. You saw the way they treated African students trying to flee war torn Ukraine. That should tell you all you need to know about them as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by mployer(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Scam

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by Kingpin1000: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Volunteer my foot...
Have you held a gun before. Have you been shot at before.
Small cult war 48 them do run leave area for war wey no concern dem.
You think it's to come to nairaland and be ranting behind your keyboard. The bullet wey go kill you no hp make sound.
Just try step foot in Ukraine and see if what you see on social media is what is really happening. They will send your black ass to the front and your family will not even see your body.

Modified:
I just read the post.. scammers everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by Megatrix: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
What an idiot

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by franchasng: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
dasparrow:
OP, focus on the incessant killings going on in your country Nigeria. Southern Kaduna indigines are being massacred by Fulani terrorist bandits. What have you to say about that? Or you think you and/or your family are safe? When these killer herdsmen are done with those in the village, they will certainly come for those of you in the cities. Besides, eastern europeans including Ukrainians no send una message. You saw the way they treated African students trying to flee war torn Ukraine. That should tell you all you need to know about them as a people.
Nigerians refused to be rescued.

When we make effort and even condemn the killings you people will call us ipob, wailers, haters, etc, so how can one then help, huh?
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by my3name(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And Nigerians are the worst racist...how about that? undecided
Blacks can k** themself for all we care..how about that too?
Now you see how you sound right? undecided
*Pukes*
Make everybody kill thereself na
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
my3name:

Make everybody kill thereself na
And what does that mean? undecided
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by Militant30: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
R
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by BanevsJoker(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cannon fodder.
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by aumeehn: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:

Slava Ukraine.

Spread love not war!
Please sir have you donated to the Tigray people of Ethiopia?
Your fellow black Africans, they have been suffering for morethan a year.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by colestephan86: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:

Slava Ukraine.

Spread love not war!
People that have not being able to protect theselves
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by qekng40(f): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
E don dey happen grin
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by ken6488(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I keep saying don’t de activate your account at the end of the war
Re: Breaking News: Ukrainian Soldiers & Global Volunteer Fighters Storm Moscow! by ken6488(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
franchasng:

Slava Ukraine.

Spread love not war!

Why the lie?

Same Russians Putin was telling them about the war

Or even at that the rally was broadcast in Russia

Don’t let fake news deceive you Russia back Putin

Even if Putin dies today the next president will finish the job

(1) (Reply)

Obama Breaks Tradition / Iraqi Kurds Dismiss Russian Claims Of ISIL Oil Sales / Photo 14 Years Old Boy Is The Tallest Teenager In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.