Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Christian Prostitute part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Prostitute part 1 (244 Views)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Christian Prostitute part 1 by Matrixlord2021: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
It may shock you why it is termed Christian prostitute!
There are many parables in the bibles and prophecies in significance to Isreal and the Lord Jesus Christ and also in another parable it refers to a church that has turned its back on Christ or gone a whoring with the world.
Physically, we know a prostitute is a woman who sells herself for sex .
A prostitute is also one that trades her value for Money and for mundane things.
A prostitute is a sex slave and termed
modernly as a commercial sex worker.
Commercializing God's gift is an act of religious idolatry called commercial Babylon.
Sex is God's gift .
Leviticus 19:29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a LovePeddler; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.
Whoredom is modernly termed as the greatest. Abomination of sexual perversion which is like a seasonal spiritual pollution that breeds wickedness.
Fornication and Adultery itself is a sin of wickedness because it is against the soul.
This was why Joseph refused to commit that wickedness with potiphar's wife Zelicah!!!!
Genesis 39:9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?
The old testament termed it a sin of wickedness to uncover the unclothedness of another was an act of sexual perversion which God hates .
God hates anything that breeds sexual impurity.
Genesis 39:9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?
Leviticus 18:17 Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her unclothedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.
Leviticus 20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
The Bible says thou shalt nor uncover, however many prostitutes wear clothes with exposures.
They wear clothes that even look like rags and expose the private part of their bodies.
We can see that when anyone looks at these things they commit Adultery of the heart because lust itself can be triggered by Indecent dressing.
Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
It turns out that the adultery of the heart is more than the one done on the Bed.
We must be ready to see how these things operate.
Who is a Christian prostitute? Does it only refer to only sins of sexual perversion or immorality?
No!!! It doesn't only ,but here we see that a prostitute can refer to a person that sells themselves for money or anything their bodies can give to them just as it is said "use what you have to get what you want!!!
All what man has is given by GOD,but there is nothing perverse God gave to anybody save Satan who does tares among the wheat.
Satan comes to question the authority and word of God and obedience of man to God so that man can instead work on getting what he wants than accepting GODs provision for his needs.
God's relationship to man has always been divine and righteous to bring man out of the misery of sin and provide him salvation.
However,Satan's relationship to man is beneficial to only Satan being that Satan requires man to give him their soul at their destruction after giving them what he wants in sin.
Let us examine how a Christian becomes a prostitue.we must take note of one thing that what God has given to us should not be traded for anything that would not give glory to God.
The Blessings of God,his mercies,his salvation which is a gift to man cannot or must not be sold or given freely to Satan .
Idolatry has been one of such ways man has been prostitute to the devil freely.
Let us see some scriptures to see how God cared for his people and how after God did so,they became prostitute to sin and Satan with God's gift.
They didn't give God the glory he deserves but allowed their freewill dictate to their deceitful and desperately wicked heart what they want.
This story below describes how the Lord God cared for neglected and destitute Isreal as a woman from nonentity and made her become his own from infanthood.
Ezekiel 16:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.
16:4 And as for thy nativity, in the day thou wast born thy navel was not cut, neither wast thou washed in water to supple thee; thou wast not salted at all, nor swaddled at all.
16:5 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born.
So we see that after God's compassion and mercy shown to the woman Isreal what happened next?
Did she stay in God's provision or righteousness ?
Did she appreciate God or she decided to look for what she wants being ungrateful!!!!
We begin to see how Israel became something so powerful and renown and so tender and elegant because the lord has made her to be glorious.
Ezekiel 16:6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.
16:7 I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare.
16:8 Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy unclothedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.
16:9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
16:10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
16:11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
16:12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
16:13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Isreal became perfect but she didn't appreciate God who gave her all these things.She trusted in what she now had than in God who gave it to her.
She decided to use God's beauty in her and began to trade it and prostitute herself for what she wanted to have other than what God gave her.
Ezekiel 16:15 But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
She began to trade her Godly given things to the devil and to sin.
Ezekiel 16:16 And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
16:17 Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,
16:18 And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them.
16:19 My meat also which I gave thee, fine flour, and oil, and honey, wherewith I fed thee, thou hast even set it before them for a sweet savour: and thus it was, saith the Lord GOD.
Suddenly ,Isreal began to trade her God given Material,physical,financial,spiritual blessings to the world and to the heathen.
She flaunted God's grace and mercy and began to use it for vain profits of sin.
She presented God's gift to the enemy in a loving way.
This is how things happen when sometimes God blesses his children greatly.
They turn their focus from God ,off God and begin to turn to the things of the world!!!!
They begin to go down than stand in God's righteousness and provision.
Ambition,sexual passions or any other passion takes away their Godly given faithfulness and commitment they had in their state of lack and poverty when they had nothing before.
Back then they possessed holy virtues and things that material,financial or physical prosperity couldn't quantify.

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews / Seeds Of Destiny 16 April 2022: Your Affection And Your Future / What Is The Difference Between Will Smith's Slap And Oyedepo's Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.