Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) (91233 Views)

Actress Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State One Week After / Davido Remembers His Mother, Veronica Adeleke, 16 Years After Her Death (Photo) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Cokahot: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
3 things. Deceived,raped and then killed..she did not die in car crash/yahoo boy speeding wrecklessly at night while getting high ,neither did dangote truck brake failure ended her life. She died where,at a private hotel. Hahahahha. No tears for the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Cokahot: 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2022
Okpoe deal gone wrong
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
people who have nothing to hide (aka legal biz) dont go for business meetings in hotel room (lets assume thats what she was doing there and not into a 3sum 4sum like someone suggested.)
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
What was she doing in hotel? These commercial se* workers self. Rip to the dead but its a joyful thing to die in an active service. 3 men arrested in connection with her death, hope its not 3some gone wrong. Rip.
for those of you quoting me, remember police will first investigate what brought her to the hotel, what's her mission there.
do you even have sense at all? A hotel is a place with rooms for people to sleep in or take a break. You can go there to fvck same way you can also decide to fvck in your house. She could ve been there for any reason and the only one that your powered brain can conjure is a bad one.
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by tunize(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
What was she doing in hotel? These commercial se* workers self. Rip to the dead but its a joyful thing to die in an active service. 3 men arrested in connection with her death, hope its not 3some gone wrong. Rip.
for those of you quoting me, remember police will first investigate what brought her to the hotel, what's her mission there.
Anybody can go to an hotel you dumb.

1 Like

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Picker28: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Clitocurrency
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Trogge: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
........ Do you even know the meaning of hotel..... Every one that goes to hotel is a prostitute. .. illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
She went to do runs with sugar daddy Dem don take her destiny

All d free birthdays she de enjoy she think it's for free

3 Likes

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
State of horror and bad news.
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Golan007: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:

You do know a hotel is a temporary place of residence right?

One may book such temporary abode to serve as sanctuary, a place of rest, security or getaway.
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by 001spice: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
try get sense na. So anybody that go to hotel to lodge na ashawo. Ur mentality na wa

1 Like

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by tiswell(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
handsomeyinka:

Women going to hotels are not all prostitutes....Try to think outside the bracket next time..
Rip to the departed soul...
so she went for church fellowship in the hotel

1 Like

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by UTILITYMAY(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:

You may not be so sure of what killed her. At least have pity on the dead. How are you sure she was a sex worker? So someone can't lodge in the hotel again with no motive of having sex? Na wa ooo. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
yanabasee:

Is it because of the high rising cost of things that's making you to reason very low?
Are you the one feeding or clothing him.
What have you done or contributed in his growth of life?? Because he said the truth the thing dey pain you.
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
KingDash:
Women and wayward life
I tell you, she want to chill with the big boys.
People has not still get sense yet in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by slimghost(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:

You are an imbecilic scum. Hotels are not exclusively for commercial sex workers. Show respect to the dead.
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Olatunboshift(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
May God give her family the fortitude to bear this loss.

Do you need POS terminals/machines for Agency banking (POS BUSINESS) or you need it in office as a means of collection of payments alone from customers, we have you covered even if you are fresh in Business and don't have so much information. We will guide you in step by step and set you up instantly, at your readiness for Business.
08066068925, 09038584278

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Menstruation: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kilode undecided
Things dey happen sha! undecided
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Stanleyq: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
I repented. What's next?
next? 0k, then die.
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
Bodmum:
money sent. What's next?
Calm down
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Stanleyq: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Funny enough the one typing all this might just be the one behind her death!

Na only God know who be who jare!
hahHa

1 Like

Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
The masters student, was it a he or she and
what really happened?

quote author=Jeezuzpick post=111308165]

People lodge in hotels for many different reasons bruh....

Remember the Masters Student in Osun State?

Came to write an exam, lodged, and got killed.[/quote]
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Bodmum:

But police won't conclude on "these commercial sex workers" just like that ba
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2022
I love your last statement....its really making
me to put a check on my dick....

I have had multiple enjoyments even
today,she left late......really that statement got me...... Its brief, but on point.

I ha
Rawhumper:
The masters student, was it a he or she and
what really happened?

quote author=Jeezuzpick post=111308165]

People lodge in hotels for many different reasons bruh....

Remember the Masters Student in Osun State?

Came to write an exam, lodged, and got killed.

ote author=Kpengla post=111308556]

Stay away from yahoo bois, they will not hear... e go come be like say na you be winch wey no wan make dem chop correct life.

Every one of life' enoyment has its own price tag, nothing is free![/quote]
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Too bad but hers, became her permanent abode that will lead her to eternal sanctuary undecided

uote author=Golan007 post=111309030]

You do know a hotel is a temporary place of residence right?

One may book such temporary abode to serve as sanctuary, a place of rest, security or getaway. [/quote]
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2022
SmellySperm:

What next? Ok give your life to Christ and repent undecided

And your username is "SmellySperm"
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2022
Please Good evening Nairalanders..

My name is Fidelis Precious, I hate to do this though but am in a tight corner..I can't hide it.

Am a student of Laspotech, though as a student, I teach Senior Secondary School the subject Account..
But I have not been paid salary yet.

The exam is coming up soon and the school fees is 67k
I have saved everything I have and the deadline to pay is tomorrow or else won't write exam.

Its just remaining 10k to complete..

Please help me!! My brothers and Sisters.
I have begged all my friends but no hope and the deadline is tomorrow.

Please I will pay back on the 12th of April which is when I usually receive salary.

Help me..My house rent too is expired and no food since..even to buy garri sef but its the school fees am concerned..
Please help me...
I beg you ..
My Brothers and sisters..I can even pay back.

My contact:08145077575
Re: Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) by SandraIkuboR(f): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.