Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? (4300 Views)

Buhari To Confirm Osinbajo As Consensus Candidate Tonight / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by chiefolododo(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
President Buhari and Prof Yemi Osinbajo met with APC governors. Osinbajo was seen laughing.I guess the case is settled ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
what a bunch of incompetent polithieves.... DEATH PENALTY to all of them for crime against humanity!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Praxis758: 1:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Yes, chosen to always pay condolence visits to victims of bereaved families by the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by chiefolododo(m): 2:18am On Mar 24, 2022
bitterness , do away with it
Praxis758:
Yes, chosen to always pay condolence visits to victims of bereaved families by the presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by hotseat: 2:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Confusionists on the prowl.

Osinbajo smiled case is settled?

Haba!

Just like that?
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by TheRareGem1(f): 5:51am On Mar 24, 2022
By His grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 5:57am On Mar 24, 2022
He is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by okefranci: 6:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Yea ,a man with clean heart
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by overdrive(m): 6:05am On Mar 24, 2022
So Umahi still get mouth to smile? OK
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by MikoB: 6:07am On Mar 24, 2022
chiefolododo:
President Buhari and Prof Yemi Osinbajo met with APC governors. Osinbajo was seen laughing.I guess the case is settled ?

He is not even threatened by anyone ambition of becoming Nigeria president. Though silent but his silent voice is heard by all well meaning Nigerians. His appearance steers joy and excitement among citizens while sending cold feet to others even when he had not declared nor indicated interest. a topic in the mouth of every gathering and yet not said anything. Could this be the voice of the masses, could this as well be the voice of God? When others are begging and spending millions of dollars to be accepted and projected by the people that never wanted them, he is riding triumphantly with little or no budget for recognition and acceptance. A forceful recognition and acceptance is detrimental to the moving forward of a nation because the interest of the nation has never been their motivation. We don't have to be blind twice not when we had stayed for too long in the valley now that we are about moving to the mountain top we need more of a strengthener, gallant not a weakling. Nigeria my hope of tomorrow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by treamabenh: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Nigeria needs a Technocratic leader, I personally think Osinbajo could be the Man for the Job, he has better ideas and has the ability to implement strategies and tactics, all these other guys, I shake my head for Them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by edochie12: 6:30am On Mar 24, 2022
After being a vice president for complete 8 years with nothing to show to Nigerians except hardship,you people are projecting him to be president,what did he and boss do to alleviate the suffering of Nigerians,nothing,be should go with his boss.
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Urbanchampion: 6:55am On Mar 24, 2022
chiefolododo:

Osibanjo's supporters are bunch of lazy thieves. Who want to reap where they didn't sow, why are they not campaigning for him on his strength? Always attaching him to Buhari's popularity, but will cleverly detach him from the obvious failure. You see them, saying the VP stabilised the polity while Buhari was on sick bed in the UK, but never talk about how he was saddled with the economy, as the Head of the Presidential Economic Advisory Board.

4 Likes

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Nonexisting: 6:56am On Mar 24, 2022
okefranci:
Yea ,a man with clean heart
Na so, God's secretary that sees people's hearts.

4 Likes

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
Na so, God's secretary that sees people's hearts.
hmmm God secretary, nawaa oh
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Zandena(f): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Continue to daydream there!
No way for any religious bigot like Osibanjo to Aso Rock.
If it's Osinbajo for president, then Gumi for VP.
No religious pastor!Imam should lead Nigeria as president, No No No!
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Ochoiho: 8:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Zandena:
Continue to daydream there!
No way for any religious bigot like Osibanjo to Aso Rock.
If it's Osinbajo for president, then Gumi for VP.
No religious pastor!Imam should lead Nigeria as president, No No No!
Deception is the Devil's major tool to keep people like you in perpetual suffering.
Name a politician In Nigeria that you consider better than osibanjo and let's make comparisons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by WBworldwide: 8:54am On Mar 24, 2022
TheRareGem1:
By His grace
who b dat man ?
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by colorsofrainbow: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2022
chiefolododo:
bitterness , do away with it
You asked a question,he answered you. You call it "bitter".
If you don't need answers,don't ask next time.
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Amen
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Mofun: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
I don't think it does. It's just normal for the vice-president to stand alongside the president in a group photograph. No more, no less.
Check my signature please.
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ochoiho:

Deception is the Devil's major tool to keep people like you in perpetual suffering.
Name a politician In Nigeria that you consider better than osibanjo and let's make comparisons.
What is Osibanjo achievements as Vp?
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Joyce95: 6:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Yes by God Grace

Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by helinues: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Perhaps he should have been crying..

undecided
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by chiefolododo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
helinues:
Perhaps he should have been crying..

undecided
crying bawo...many of those guys in the pic are not smiling
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Zandena(f): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ochoiho:

You are a dare devil caricature!
You think is a religious intolerant person like Osinbajo that Nigeria wants?
Are you mentally stable that you want Osinbajo as president and despised Gumi as VP while the former has shown his disdain to not only muslims but to his fellow Christians who are not of Redeem church by not willing to work or help them secure any appointment/job.
Other Nigerians that are better than Osinbajo includes:
Bola Tinubu
OkoroHausa aka Okorocha,
Atiku Abubakar,
Aregbesola,
Isah Pantami
Ameachi
Kwankwaso
Shakarau
Oshiomhole etc.
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by chiefolododo(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Do you mean Nigerians that are not better ?
Zandena:

You are a dare devil caricature!
You think is a religious intolerant person like Osinbajo that Nigeria wants?
Are you mentally stable that you want Osinbajo as president and despised Gumi as VP while the former has shown his disdain to not only muslims but to his fellow Christians who are not of Redeem church by not willing to work or help them secure any appointment/job.fo you mean people that are not better ?
Other Nigerians that are better than Osinbajo includes:
Bola Tinubu
OkoroHausa aka Okorocha,
Atiku Abubakar,
Aregbesola,
Isah Pantami
Ameachi
Kwankwaso
Shakarau
Oshiomhole etc.
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by chiefolododo(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You asked a question,he answered you. You call it "bitter".
If you don't need answers,don't ask next time.
let us not be bitter
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by sammyj: 12:58am On Mar 27, 2022
Nothing do the video now. Although, I remember when they tried to kill him during the last election and also remembered when Buhari said to the Arise TV in quote "If I tell you the who I want to be President, they might kill him"
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:33am On Mar 27, 2022
U need brain reset
Re: Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Hmmm let's the best candidate with good intentions get there

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Kemi Nelson Is Dead / Nigerians React As PDP Cage Humans During Rally In Uyo (photos) / Reps Urge Tinubu To Sign DICON, Armed Forces Trust Fund Bills Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.