Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Need A Good And Quality Education Please Do These..... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need A Good And Quality Education Please Do These..... (115 Views)

What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo / School Na Scam, When They Never Had The Education! Please Solve This (mr Shape) / ‘FG, States Can No Longer Provide Quality Education’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good And Quality Education Please Do These..... by Finalanswer(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please whenever education comes in don't ever have the mentality about what they are doing in public schools is what they are doing in private schools because of these reasons.......

1. Quality education: I graduated from public school before I graduated from state polytechnic as a civil engineer but hold this, if I attended private school I will not be as dull as I am now. But believe during my set with private students I will be in the first five..... I am not genius but I am really trying.....
2. Sport: not everyday is solving quadratic equation, simultaneous equation inequality etc... There must be some break period for students to be able to digest what they have been taught... remember all work without play make jack a dull boy.....
3. Quality teachers: This one kill us bad because I can remember when I was in school I have one teacher taking me physics but one would have known that, that is not her discipline may be politics shaaa, but hardly that exist in standard private schools...
4. Scheme of work: A student brought an assignment for me from one private school and the girl is in ss3 imagine quadratic equation and they did not go to deep work only stopped at graphical method whereas that is impossible in private schools" standard private school" even if a student will not know it, let them have an idea about it.... Private teachers always go beyond scheme of work
5. Ways of communicating with students
6. Dressing etc
Please enroll your kids in a standard private school because of tomorrow, remember if you have a child in public school and you think he is brilliant forget if he is in private school he is extraordinary genius and if you have a child in private school and you think he is average believe me he will be dense in public school.....I also attended public school but thanks to external tutorial....

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of Benue State Pensioners / The Human Capacity For Survival And Renewal Is Awesome.” ~ Isabe / How Brands Can Use Data Driven Storytelling For Business Expansion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.