Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu (11213 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital / Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital / Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital, Igbo-Eno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 5:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Update on ESUT Teaching Hospital and College of Medicine projects, Igbo-Eno, Enugu State

The administration of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi in Enugu State commences construction of internal access roads and parking areas at the permanent site of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital and College of Medicine, Igbo-Eno (ongoing), as the State Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Greg Nnaji, inspects ongoing massive works at the site. The road project is being handled by Ferotex Construction Company Limited.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=521089749375515&id=100044234839321

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 5:25am On Mar 24, 2022

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 5:25am On Mar 24, 2022

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by sweetonugbu: 5:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Good

2 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Saviourk: 5:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Nice development
Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by VirginSearcher(m): 5:42am On Mar 24, 2022
Nigeria.. funny country that is 900million behind the rest of the world cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Kharol1234: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2022
And they should also add good water sources, because that side no they ever get water.

Nice innovation.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Manny21: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2022
At least something more cheering than APC convention.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by swegiedon(m): 5:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by westfield: 5:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by laprinces: 5:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Enugu is working

1 Like

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by tempusfugit: 5:46am On Mar 24, 2022
Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Ppogbae: 5:47am On Mar 24, 2022
That's the kind of architecture you use in the 21st century?

15 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by GboyegaD(m): 5:51am On Mar 24, 2022
These projects are eyesored and the worst is the ridiculous amounts they spend for such. Are we to celebrate this or what @ OP?

5 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by CoalcityBoi: 5:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Madam Ugwuanyi failed as a governor. Is Dave Umahi not our neighbor.... He should go and learn governance from him ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Richy4(m): 5:53am On Mar 24, 2022
The faculty of Medicine ESUT has been the most transferred faculty I have ever seen cheesy
From Abakiliki...To Agbani...from Agbani.... Now to where again..Igbo-Eno...Haba!!!Hopefully this one will be the end/ last bus stop..

8 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Viraltrends123: 5:58am On Mar 24, 2022
GboyegaD:
These projects are eyesore and the worst is the ridiculous amounts they spend for such. Are we to celebrate this or what @ OP?
No, it shouldn't be celebrated, but instead what should be celebrated is fuel distribution by one of your governors, or the greatest achievement of Anambra state governors is chasing touts out of the market, which didn't change anything, but was celebrated everywhere

1 Like

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 24, 2022
This is paid advert.
Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2022
So far so good.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want @.

GOD bless Enugu State.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Brian47(m): 6:23am On Mar 24, 2022
God bless enugu
Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by winterfell007(m): 6:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Please stop posting these shoddy jobs done by the ESG, It's an eyesore. Look at the quality of the infrastructure delivered by his fellow counterparts in Lagos, Akwa-Ibom, and rivers and compare it with yours. Your project leaves so much to be desired.

7 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by PotatoSalad(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Ppogbae:
That's the kind of architecture you use in the 21st century?
Asin ehn.
You'd think they're residential buildings.
These politicians will go abroad, use their facilities and come back and build rubbish. Tufiakwa

7 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by owerrezeorba(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Kharol1234:
And they should also add good water sources, because that side no they ever get water.

Nice innovation.
Are you sure!!?
Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by EmmyOD(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2022
My recent experiences in Enugu for almost 2 yrars now have changed my perception about the state.
There are very huge projects always going on or being commissioned at every point in time but I don't know why they don't like publicising it like other states. That governor has built many thousands of kilometres of roads in rural areas within the few years.
If you attend any ceremony in any part of Enugu villages like Ikem, Agbani, Nsukka, Ngwoo and so on, you will see these things for your self.
I haven't seen any state wer anyone can drive on tarred roads for almost 6 hrs in the villages except here. B4 I moved to Lagos, I have lived in Kogi and Abuja, then Amawbia Awka b4 being posted to GRA, Enugu but I haven't seen such massive rural road construction

5 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2022
What will happen to park lane enugu

1 Like

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Perfectbeing(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2022
Kudos.

But what is with Nigeria and bungalow type of buildings? What stops the government from building a single 15 storey building teaching hospital?

Probably they are looking at the light situation since a 15 storey building would need constant electricity for its elevators
Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2022
Richy4:
The faculty of Medicine ESUT has been the most transferred faculty I have ever seen cheesy
From Abakiliki...To Agbani...from Agbani.... Now to where again..Igbo-Eno...Haba!!!Hopefully this one will be the end/ last bus stop..

Yet they have not graduated any MBBS student since Inception.

You must switch to another department before you can graduate. And they will still put MBBS in jamb for jambites to select when they fully know they can't graduate such

1 Like

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by nauto: 8:01am On Mar 24, 2022
EmmyOD:
My recent experiences in Enugu for almost 2 yrars now have changed my perception about the state.
There are very huge projects always going on or being commissioned at every point in time but I don't know why they don't like publicising it like other states. That governor has built many thousands of kilometres of roads in rural areas within the few years.
If you attend any ceremony in any part of Enugu villages like Ikem, Agbani, Nsukka, Ngwoo and so on, you will see these things for your self.
I haven't seen any state wer anyone can drive on tarred roads for almost 6 hrs in the villages except here. B4 I moved to Lagos, I have lived in Kogi and Abuja, then Amawbia Awka b4 being posted to GRA, Enugu but I haven't seen such massive rural road construction

6Hours in Enugu?

Haba

2 Likes

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2022
EmmyOD:

God bless you bro. I have stopped engaging them. If i say Governor Ugwuanyi is the best Governor that Enugu ever had they will say because I'm from Nsukka.

Mr Village road is tarred today is because of Ugwuanyi. I will praise him to high heavens. That road has seen many Governors come and Go. Only Ugwuanyi remembered it.

1 Like

Re: Update On Projects In ESUT Teaching Hospital And College Of Medicine, Enugu by Kenmatt(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2022
It's true, Enugu State is in the Hand of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) / Farouk Adamu Aliyu Asks Court To Stop APC From Participating / Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.