Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare (15638 Views)

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video / Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja Was Shutdown To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by damilola4162(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari might watch the returned leg of the 2022 World Cup play off between the Super Eagles of Nigeria and the Black stars of Ghana at the Mashood Abiola Stadium, Abuja on Tuesday, 29th of March 2022, Newspremises reports.

Minister for Youths and Sports, Sunday Dare stated this ahead of the qualifying matches. President Buhari's presence at the stadium will be form of motivation for the Super Eagles.

The minister who made the disclosure while speaking to NFF TV on Wednesday March 23, said it is not 100 per cent guaranteed that the president will attend the second leg, but he is likely going to be present.

“I was in Lagos yesterday (Tuesday) and the president (Muhammadu Buhari) ask me why was I not in Ghana and I realised that the president also knows that there is a Ghana match.

“He has not given me 100 per cent assurance but he is likely going to show up here (second leg) on the 29th as a surprise.”

Dare added;

“We know the antics of Ghana, I’ve gone to school because of the match in Ghana and when I say I’ve gone to school, I’ve researched Ghana, I’ve researched Kumasi, I’ve researched the games they’ve won, I’ve researched some of their players, every single scouting report has come to me.”

“We are lucky on two counts, the stars we have on the pitch they are very good boys and we are also lucky with the crew because of the experience you people have collectively on and off the field. We are not going to play a draw in Ghana, these guys should just go out because there’s insurance for their legs now.

“So I wish you the best, all I can do is pray and support you I had to give you a good pitch here I’m glad they (players) liked it.”

Speaking to the players, he said;

“Thank you sincerely for turning up for Nigeria. We have put Cameroon and the Cup of Nations behind us and the message after Cameroon is that if I could remember I said let us visit our anger on Ghana. We are not going to Ghana for a draw so you guys just do your thing it’s football.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/president-buhari-likely-to-watch-nigeria-vs-ghana-second-leg-live-sports-minister-sunday-dare/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by Millimann: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2022
Ohh nooooooo

192 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by Aufbauh(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2022
If the Super Eagles like, let them play rubbish & lose out so that Wailers will hinge their performance on Buhari's presence.

35 Likes

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by damilola4162(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Millimann:
Ohh nooooooo
grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Are you kidding me?!
Make Ghana come beat us for our backyard live

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by Tokskob2008: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2022
If he is going to be there then it's either going to be a draw or outright loose for the eagles.....

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Nooooo

Pls and pls he should not even watch the match even on the TV.

He should sleep or it will even be better if he travel to Daura to check those senior citizens.

The world cup play-off ticket is what Nigerians are expecting for a smile.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by MadamVanessa(f): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2022
shocked

Then a very big congratulations to Ghana in advance , infact Ghana should just relax because they're winning the match straight up.

Poor super Eagles what have you people done to deserve this.

God forbid failure.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by damilola4162(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by donbachi(m): 7:15am On Mar 24, 2022
If naija get one goal attempt...make i naked baff.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by complexBoss12: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2022
If ordinary call can eliminate them from a tournament, imagine what his presence will do!

Fans fit get injury join.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by allen113: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2022
Okay
Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by nedubrazil111(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Congrats to Ghana for winning the second leg convincingly.

That stadium fit collapse o, I been don buy ticket already, but at this point I no fit go there.

BADLUCK#

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by athaboi(f): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Jesus
Please he should stay away from that match

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by Vickym1(f): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2022
grin

If they dnt want Nigeria to loose the match, buhari shouldn't step foot in that stadium cos he's a failure and a bad news undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by bigdammyj: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2022
Noted
Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by JudasNaKarrot: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Tufiakwa!

Fellow citizens let's join our hands in prayers....

Say after me. My father my father!
Any witches and wizards, leader or their agents operating in the realm holding this country bound, die by fire...
Pray pray pray.

Affliction shall never arise a second time.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by luminouz(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Then they have lost already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by kambili999(f): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
What a wonderful news undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by SmartPolician: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
What value will that add to the match? cheesy

I hear he festers bad luck wherever he goes.

He should steer clear those boys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by Beremx(f): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Lobatan!!

Watch how Ghana will defeat Nigeria mercilessly. Buhari wants to bring his bad luck physically to the Super Eagles

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by tutudesz: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Nooooo!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by qekng40(f): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
They will be Buharified. shocked

This, I have seen. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by ignis: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
He should not call them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by temptnow: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2022
Buhari means failure in Hausa language

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by FANTASY176(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Okay
Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by kingmzee(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2022
bad luck undecided undecided undecided embarassed shocked shocked angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Likely To Watch Nigeria Vs Ghana Second Leg Live’ – Sunday Dare by Joezinho: 10:57am On Mar 24, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Local Boxing Tournament In The North (dambe Sport) (video/pictures) / EPL: Arsenal Won’t Win Title – Gary Neville Claims After Gunners Beat Tottenham / Barcelona Reveals Neymar Almost Returned To Camp Nou Before PSG Signed Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.