Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? (1222 Views)

Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / What Food Can You Eat Everyday And Not Get Tired? / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by Francisanointed(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2022
I am naturally a slim guy. Everyone in my family is fat and big. But I am the only one that is slim. I don't fall sick. In fact ,I didn't take drugs for like 10 years and more. But the slim nature has been there. While growing up,I ate syprum(a medicine that makes people fat). It didn't work like that. Though the effect was minimal. Few days ago,I told someone I needed medicine that can make someone fat,he told me the amount to buy the medicine is 3k and it works perfectly.
I eat a lot. I eat good and quality food. I even browsed food that makes people fat online but those won't work. Is there any side effect taking medicine that can make one fat? What food can make one fat within a month? pardon my typos
Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2022
You’ll still get big since your families are big,just give it time.How old are you
Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by Francisanointed(m): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
You’ll still get big since your families are big,just give it time.How old are you
Thirties
Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by bibianna(f): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Do not take any drugs or injections to become fat. Just calm down and continue eating well.

You're likely to add up some weight when you become a family man.

You will be fine! smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Pls why do you want to add weight? smiley
Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2022
shocked

Start sucking women pussy especially when they're ovulating make sure you suck the whitish discharged from the pussssy, it make one fat , not just fat but handsomely fat.

2 Likes

Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Hamburger and yoghurt daily if you have the capacity.

But many out there looking for a way to slim down and u dey find fat. Slim is better bro
Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by Skyfornia(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2022
Inferiority complex dey worry you....why would you want to be fat?

I'm tall, slim and proud. I will wish for my physique again and again anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Start sucking women pussy especially when they're ovulating make sure you suck the whitish discharged from the pussssy, it make one fat , not just fat but handsomely fat.
Yuck

Super disgusting

1 Like

Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by Divinehub: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2022
Inferiority complex na better problem oh

In dx life wey we dey so....you can't have everything you want
Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Just binge on shawarma, it works wonders
Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by bigcee(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
How thin are you?

Anyways take pap and milk every morning.
Eba igbo for lunch
Snack on Malt and milk
White rice for dinner.

If you no fat after this, you no go fat again.
Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Francisanointed:

I eat a lot. I eat good and quality food. I even browsed food that makes people fat online but those won't work. Is there any side effect taking medicine that can make one fat? What food can make one fat within a month? pardon my typos
You don't need medication to make you fat. You simply need to consume enough calories to overcome your body's daily use regularly for an extended period of time. undecided

So let's assume your body burns on average 2200 calories of energy each day, and you currently consume approximately 2200 calories each day, well 2200 - 2200 leaves you with a net of 0 calories of fat stored up. undecided

But if you were to say increase your daily caloric intake to about 3000 - 3500 calories everyday, after burning its daily 2200 calories for energy output, you body would have 800 -1300 left over to store as fat each day and the longer you consume that more the more to more your body will store until you reach your desired weight, then you can maybe go back to consuming approximately 2200 calories daily as before. undecided

I recommend you consume more deep fried foods like akara, puffpuff, donuts, starchy food such as rice, garri, etc. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Food Can I Eat That Would Make Me Fat? by legallyminded: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

OP you'll die if you take this advice

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Make Vegetable Soup / How To Plan A Dinner Party / How To Prepare Ice Cream And Yoghurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.