Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? (1289 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by siofra(f): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2022
I'm creating this thread as someone who knows nothing about politics in Nigeria.

Between Atiku and Tinubu who do you think will make a better president? Please give your reasons.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2022
You siofra should rule Nigeria... grin
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by Aboks(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Useless old fools dont have any thing good upstairs for nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by Frank25: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2022
From my perspective..., the both of them are old, and inexperienced to take the giant of africa to the next level. I would rather endorse bubu the third time than to have that idiot named jagaban whatever to the seat of the presidency meanwhile we have competent and young vibrant aspirants who would take this nation to a higher ground

I rest my case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by PENNYSWAP: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerians are not ready for a true technocrat now until the electoral laws are so strict against rigging and our judiciary is so strong that they can remove a seating president so until then , let's keep recycling the old fools

Coming to atiku and tinubu,

Atiku will beat tinubu any day any time 5 times in the morning .

Northeners would sacrifice anything to retain power for 16 years ...

Even buhari would slaughter Aisha his wife for a 16 year tenure for a northerner

The east will be compensated with VP seat for their loyalty to PDP all these years ...

Can some one remember this msg Feb 2023

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 24, 2022
One holds a First class degree in Accounting and Finance while the other doesn't even have an OND. One was a Government worker (Customs), the other worked and made a name in the Corporate world. The difference is clear!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by ThEGodFaThEr127: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2022
Since we are left between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea, Nigerians will have no choice to vote for Atiku because he has what it takes to at least move this country to greater heights.
Just like Thomas Edison, the great inventor who invented the electric bulb, Tinubu who is also known to have invented bullion van election rigging has nothing to offer to nigerians other than compulsorily stuffing our stomachs with corn and agbado while he and his children sip on Champman and 5alive.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by BigRocky: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Both of them are useless..

Buhari should continue instead

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Stop mentioning Tinubu here

He won't be APC flag bearer for 2023 because he's not loved by the people

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by Maxymilliano(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Tinubu can not go wrong ... cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by siofra(f): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You siofra should rule Nigeria... grin

grin

I can't.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2022
siofra:

grin

I can't.
Why tho? undecided
I'd love to see that... grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by Penguin2: 7:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Tinubu is a urinating old foolish druggie urged on by bastard legion of imbecilic urchins and social irritants.

Atiku is class.

Atiku/Obi2023

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by Penguin2: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why tho? undecided

Stop chasing woman on politics section.

You both should go to Romance Section and continue that love.

We are not preachers of love here!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by simpleseyi: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2022
If you compare a Chicago State University graduate and former ExxonMobil Chief Accountant and Treasurer with a retired Customs Officer who was employed by Quota and whose highest qualification was a Diploma from ABU until he bought a fake Bachelor's degree last year at the age of 74, then you need psychiatric evaluation.

If you compare a former VP who sold all the companies our founding fathers established to himself, his boss Obasanjo, their friends and family. The man that sold NITEL to himself, sold Nigerian Airways, NEPA, NICON, NASCON. ALSCON, Delta Steel Company, Osogbo Steel Rolling Mill, and over 50 national companies at peanut, you now compare him to the former governor that created several companies and parastatals and rebuilt tbe foundation of Lagos, making Lagos more prosperous than the entire country, then only the gods can cure your mental disorders

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by OBALOLA55(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2022
siofra:
I'm creating this thread as someone who knows nothing about politics in Nigeria.

Between Atiku and Tinubu who do you think will make a better president? Please give your reasons.
WHY ARE YOU ASKING ABOUT MEN BEING THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WHEN THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by orisa37: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2022
NONE OF THE TWO.
OSINBAJO IS NIGERIAN CHOICE.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Your words your life..I can type whatever I want.. this is her thread..if you ain't ok you can slide off..your opinion is not needed here..
Is that understood kiddo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by siofra(f): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr127:
Since we are left between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea, Nigerians will have no choice to vote for Atiku because he has what it takes to at least move this country to greater heights.
Just like Thomas Edison, the great inventor who invented the electric bulb, Tinubu who is also known to have invented bullion van election rigging has nothing to offer to nigerians other than compulsorily stuffing our stomachs with corn and agbado while he and his children sip on Champman and 5alive.

But Tinubu transformed Lagos. It was during his tenure Lagos became cleaner.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by siofra(f): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2022
simpleseyi:
If you compare a Chicago State University graduate and former ExxonMobil Chief Accountant and Treasurer with a retired Customs Officer who was employed by Quota and whose highest qualification was a Diploma from ABU until he bought a fake Bachelor's degree last year at the age of 74, then you need psychiatric evaluation

I stated earlier that I know zilch about Nigerian politics, including our politicians. I'm here to learn.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by siofra(f): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why tho? undecided

I know myself. I no fit.

After one year, they'll put me psychiatric hospital grin

Leading a whole nation no be beans.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by ahamonyeka(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2022
None of the above!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by siofra(f): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Penguin2:

Why is it affecting you so much undecided
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by cktheluckyman: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Siwel25:
One holds a First class degree in Accounting and Finance while the other doesn't even have an OND. One was a Government worker (Customs), the other worked and made a name in the Corporate world. The difference is clear!

grin grin

We were in made to understand in 2015 that NEPA bill certificate is better than PHD

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by ThEGodFaThEr127: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2022
siofra:

But Tinubu transformed Lagos. It was during his tenure Lagos became cleaner.
Na environmental sanitation we go chop?
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56am On Mar 24, 2022
siofra:

I know myself. I no fit.

After one year, they'll put me psychiatric hospital grin

Leading a whole nation no be beans.
grin grin
Had a good laugh on this one.. grin
Enjoy.. smiley wink
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by orisa37: 8:00am On Mar 24, 2022
Osinbajo WHETHER HE LIKS IT OR NOT, HE SHOULD BE "CKD" BACK TO THE PRESIDENCY TO TAKE OVER FROM BUHARI.
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by simpleseyi: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2022
orisa37:
Osinbajo WHETHER HE LIKS IT OR NOT, HE SHOULD BE "CKD" BACK TO THE PRESIDENCY TO TAKE OVER FROM BUHARI.

Now yell yourself, who will manage the Economy better? A graduate of Accounting and former ExxonMobil Chief Accountant and Treasurer or a Professor of Law and Senior Advocate of Nigeria.

If two people with two different CV stated above come to your company to look for work as Finance and Economy manager, whom will you employ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by arejibadz(m): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2022
If Osinbajo or obi no comot I'll rather carry my vote give sowore
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by Parachoko: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2022
Tinubu
Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by Mrshocker(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Nigerians will not appreciate you until the day you die.
So embarrassing to be comparing Tinubu and Atiku.
Atiku was 8years vice president when Tinubu was 8years governor but Atiku can't list any achievement in his state talkless of Nigeria as a whole. Obasanjo&Atiku tenure is the worst Nigeria ever had. They privatised all our national companies to themselves and friends. No single federal road was commissioned in the whole southern Nigeria. They looted the country dry when oil revenue was high. They destroyed our political system by openly rigging there allies to power and court gave back the mandates to original winners of more than 8 states which deter our elections timetable.( General election is not general anymore)
Atiku only come to Nigeria with his money during elections and lives in dubai permanently.
Even Atiku himself eulogies Tinubu brilliancy and called his Visionary leader who change Lagos from being one of the dirtiest poor state to Business capital of Africa through his infrastructure development plans that attracts investors to lagos. Tinubu made lagos what it is today. Because he knows the best hands for every jobs.
Tinubu was the first governor who have igbo as a commissioner in lagos state and other tribes in his government. Atiku can't win Adamawa if APC give Tinubu ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is A Better Candidate For The Presidential Election? by Bounceboune7: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Nigerians are not ready for a true technocrat now until the electoral laws are so strict against rigging and our judiciary is so strong that they can remove a seating president so until then , let's keep recycling the old fools

Coming to atiku and tinubu,

Atiku will beat tinubu any day any time 5 times in the morning .

Northeners would sacrifice anything to retain power for 16 years ...

Even buhari would slaughter Aisha his wife for a 16 year tenure for a northerner

The east will be compensated with VP seat for their loyalty to PDP all these years ...

Can some one remember this msg Feb 2023
u are just another political novice

The same atiku that northerners called barawo openly during d last election?

Since d return of democrazy,have any region ever retained power for 16 years?
D northerners know d implication of that cos it means they will definitely b out of power for complete 16 years n u know they won't want it.

N besides if they decide to hold on to power they know they will definitely have issues which might break Nigeria n me n u know the northerners will do anything for one Nigeria cos they are s greatest beneficiary.

U better know now that the east can't even get vp under atiku because any party that is serious will never include igbos in vital positions,ask me why?

If igbos is picked as vp

They can decide not to vote on election day in solidarity to biafra struggle

Pdp know for sure that even if igbos decide to vote they don't have any option than voting pdp cos everyone knows d igbos hate APC so y will pdp try to entice igbos that have no choice than to vote Them?

Aside that igbos have little voting strength compared to other region,so if APC should present a yoruba man just know for sure that pdp will present a south south vice.

Nobody will remind u of anything cos u ain't facing reality but being sentimental,pdp will never field an igbo vice take that to d bank.

N as regards d north voting their own,it's like u were still in d womb when northerners voted mko abiola against Bashir tofa?

It's like u don't know they voted obj,Jonathan against buhari,atiku n co.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi / Dolphin Estate Flooded With Heavy Downpour Of Rain This Morning In Ikoyi, Lagos / Video: Penny Pinching Reputation. CNN Commentary On Obi And Obidient Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.