Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Is It Right To Fart While Praying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Fart While Praying (527 Views)

Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video) / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Fart While Praying by Chiefecho(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2022
I don't know why I always feel like farting especially when I have started the main prayers cry ,
uncle righteousness2 come and enlighten me , I normally hold the fart till i finish the funny thing is that when I finish I won't be able to fart again because it would just go over time

Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2022
You can do that if it`s only you. But in a mass gathering you excuse others & use the toilet

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by Chiefecho(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
You can do that if it`s only you. But in a mass gathering you excuse others & use the toilet

In the presence of God ?
Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by yuping(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2022
lipsrsealed what you cannot do at a job interview but you are thinking about it before God. I would have said the lord should be with you but you would fart before so noooo.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by dayoscape: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2022
No in the presence of devil

Chiefecho:

In the presence of God ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by dayoscape: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2022
It's something that occurs naturally...so do it
But dont use it to where people are
Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by pyyxxaro: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

Bomb de your head undecided

Na person like u go flush toilet after you messs finish tongue
Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by Chiefecho(m): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2022
dayoscape:

No in the presence of devil

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by Kestolove(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2022
Islamically when u fart while praying yur prayer has automatically void and invalid you just have to go out perform another ablution and start your prayer again..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by Chiefecho(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Kestolove:
Islamically when u fart while praying yur prayer has automatically void and invalid you just have to go out perform another ablution and start your prayer again..

Omoh.
Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by Chiefecho(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed what you cannot do at a job interview but you are thinking about it before God. I would have said the lord should be with you but you would fart before so noooo.

This is a 100% good reason not to try it
Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by obiekunie01: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
i hope you know that if you mess in the mosque you will be stoned to death.
Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by Chiefecho(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2022
obiekunie01:
i hope you know that if you mess in the mosque you will be stoned to death.

That is things of the old

So many things have been stopped
Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by obiekunie01: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2022
Chiefecho:

That is things of the old

So many things have been stopped

story!

and yet a man was stoned in pakistan sometime in 2001 for erroneously farting the mosque.
Re: Is It Right To Fart While Praying by AntiChristian: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Kestolove:

Farting invalidates Wudhu (ablution). Wudhu is need for Salah (Prayer). Hence, you need a new wudhu when you fart during Salah!

obiekunie01:

story!

and yet a man was stoned in pakistan sometime in 2001 for erroneously farting the mosque.

That story is false and spread by Islamophobes!

https://factcheck.afp.com/no-man-was-not-sentenced-death-pakistan-after-farting-mosque

https://www.google.com/search?q=man+stoned+in+pakistan+for+farting&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Theme Of Your Church For The Year? Let Us Find Some Common Ground. / Sanwo-olu Abandons MFM...Runs To C&S For Help / "Why & How They Created Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.