Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No (23855 Views)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Botlord: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
luluosas:
Face front jor. Ordinary Ukraine, Russia has lost 15 top military brass and you are still smiling? Putin is a war criminal and he will fall

I've passed this stage of rattling...

You need to be tutored but I don't have such time..

Keep living in your ignorance..

Ciao kiss
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Hubeznigeria(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
Yes naa. You don see where aboki dey baff before?
This one loud gan grin
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by godofuck231: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
I m drinking Nescafé on this matter.
old age de wait you keep focus
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Padipadi(m): 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
godofuck231:
old age de wait you keep focus
you sef go old wrinkle pass onion wrapper.
I m not an elf so I go old. But old in peace
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Wisfem: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Botlord:

So you guys don't have any propaganda to present us again, it's now this...

I pity Ukraine for thinking the west can face Russia on it behalf.

Propaganda don't win war, it'll only make such countries appear foolish later.

Meanwhile Ukraine has killed 100,000 Russian soldiers, destroyed thousands of ammunitions. We're winning on Twitter, CNN, BBC, nairaland... cheesy

God bless Putin and mother Russia. tongue

[b]It's terrible, you know the vulnerable civilians and poor business men and women who is suffering this mayhem is the concern here!!! Western medias like ABC, CNN, Fox news and BBC can never back down on misleading propagandas like the following sensational headlines " NATO says between 7000 to 15000 Russian troops have been killed, Ukraine claimed it had killed over 15000 Russian soldiers and 500 military tanks destroyed, more still coming e.g Russian combat power drops bellow 90% as Ukrainian, frostbite stall Putin invasion"... Look at how Kane bate describes UK sanctions on Russian oligarchs, saying England must take a decisive action to mitigate damages in Ukraine... He said all this media propaganda that will read (England takes firm action against Russia) is just sensational headlines and does not translate to the realities on ground,
The issue is this conflicts are not resolved through propagandas

But the comedian and his associates will not realize that the war benefactors will continue to destabilize their economy to enrich their countries..
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Wisfem: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wazobia2216:

For your mind now, you don type sense grin grin

Ukraine is an independent country, what's Russian's business with the decision their president made

If their decision no pay you, boycott nah, you come go dey fight like small brat

You self come dey yarn like small pikin[/b] grin

He is not far from the truth at all
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by doshiyad1: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
Nebulana abi na Nebulus better find a way of escaping earlier. What ll befall Putin ll be worst than what other aggressors v seen.
If Putin doesn't go down before July make I baff naked for bathroom

lolz! undecided undecided tongue tongue cool coolwere you meant to be taking your bath with your cloth on before!!!
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by bepositive11: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
You're brainwashed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgqhU4lkgo

nomenclature:
bloomberg propaganda carried by black monkeys in a 5th world nation for their slave masters .
SHAME ON THE BLACK RACE

1 Like

Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Charly68: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
It isn't easy working with a despot .. he will tell you , it is either we flow or sink together ..

1 Like

Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Jaboranky(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Putin should just bury his head in shame and apologized to his country men for the assault on Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by starstunna1313(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Botlord:

So you guys don't have any propaganda to present us again, it's now this...

I pity Ukraine for thinking the west can face Russia on it behalf.

Propaganda don't win war, it'll only make such countries appear foolish later.

Meanwhile Ukraine has killed 100,000 Russian soldiers, destroyed thousands of ammunitions. We're winning on Twitter, CNN, BBC, nairaland... cheesy

God bless Putin and mother Russia. tongue

Please try and be listening to Aljazeera it will help your life.

1 Like

Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Jackbaur88: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Padipadi:
Nebulana abi na Nebulus better find a way of escaping earlier. What ll befall Putin ll be worst than what other aggressors v seen.
If Putin doesn't go down before July make I baff naked for bathroom
The guy you sharp. Bathing naked for bathroom, no bath naked for your street. Lol
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Padipadi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jackbaur88:

The guy you sharp. Bathing naked for bathroom, no bath naked for your street. Lol
it's strictly bathroom
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by frog12: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
SHE"S NOT GOOD LIKE OKONJO. without income, she cannot perform magic
Re: Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No by Seredebe: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
iiifeoma320:
vladimir putin's will surely fail woefully on his bad and negatives plans for all over the world just because of his hatred for United States of America, and America nahhh your great grandfathers almost on everything's

United States of America, Nato and the west countries are definitely coming for you Vladimir Putin's just watch and see

I just pity those people supporting Vladimir Putin senselessly invasion of a sovereignty country, even to the extent of some people telling Ukraine's president to surrender his own nation to the aggressors, just imagine that, so assuming Cameroon invade Nigeria tomorrow and you are expecting Nigeria to surrender to Cameroon please in the name of what please it sound even stupid to hear

Anthony m okeke pro max

Dont edit this post to beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Syria Prepares For U.S. Attack / Guinea: Heavy Gunshots Erupt, Conackry On Military Lockdown / Gaza: How Countries Voted To Protect Civilians & Humanitarian Truce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.