Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU (1808 Views)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: Why Tinubu's Structure Keeps Standing Tall Despite The Odds / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu / The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2022
1. He will choose a Muslim candidate as vice. The result is a Muslim/Muslim ticket in a multi-religious society. He may not want to choose a Christian northerner because he wont get the full support of the north because of majority/minority issues.

2. Buhari has done 8 years as a muslim. Tinubu will do another 8 years as a muslim. Another muslim northerner comes in for another 8 years which =s 24 years of a single religion rule in a multi-religious society.

Now some will come and say we need competence instead of dividing lines. Same people agree that power must shift to the south. If APC has zoned power to the south in the spirit of fairness, they should zone to a southern Christian or other religions... Osinbajo preferably.

However, please note that ATIKU IS COMING

5 Likes

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by Donshegxy10(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
I am a christian and i personally dont care about religion, it has never been one of my criteria for voting..

Tinubu is a visioneer, ON HIS MANDATE I STAND.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by EMMNIG: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Donshegxy10 post=111322621]I am a christian and i personally dont care about religion, it has never been one of my criteria for voting..

Tinubu is a visioneer, ON HIS MANDATE I STAND.[
You're not a Christian.
But a liar

10 Likes

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by MonkeyMods(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tinubu is going nowhere.. it's only here on NL he has dumb supporters.

An average Yoruba man don't want him as president of Nigeria.

I stylishly asked some Yoruba friends if they'd be voting him and their answers were epic:

'Nooooo, we won't vote that Bullion van criminal'

I was shocked cos it has always been seen as SE way of addressing him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Donshegxy10:
I am a christian and i personally dont care about religion, it has never been one of my criteria for voting..

You are a yoruba muslim

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by jyz200(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
1. He will choose a Muslim candidate as vice. The result is a Muslim/Muslim ticket in a multi-religious society. He may not want to choose a Christian northerner because he wont get the full support of the north because of majority/minority issues.

2. Buhari has done 8 years as a muslim. Tinubu will do another 8 years as a muslim. Another muslim northerner comes in for another 8 years which =s 24 years of a single religion rule in a multi-religious society.

Now some will come and say we need competence instead of dividing lines. Same people agree that power must shift to the south. If APC has zoned power to the south in the spirit of fairness, they should zone to a southern Christian or other religions... Osinbajo preferably.

You spoil your write with last sentence
Is Atiku not a Muslim cool

3 Likes

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by ablejesus26(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Atifku is only coming to your house undecided
Tell him to publicly denounce Islam first.
It's the turn of Southern Christian,se tick kata dey block una ear undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by kettykings: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
His loyalist is against him
His health is against him
His religion is against him
His past is against him
His state is against him
His party is against him
God is against him
Let's we how he will win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by kettykings: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
jyz200:

Atiku will pick Christian as his vice and hand over to a Christian will Tinubu pick a Christian as his vice and hand over to a Christian.
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by richidinho(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Your last line will be the best thing to happen to Nigeria

Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by Bobloco: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
jyz200:

He go do handover to Christian...

He go still get Christian running mate
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu is going nowhere.. it's only here in NL he has dumb supporters.

I stylishly asked some Yoruba friends if they'd be voting him and their answers were epic:

Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
richidinho:
Your last line will be the best thing to happen to Nigeria

Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku
ATIKU 78%, TINUBU 22%... 2023 Election results

Zombies will convert to wailers

1 Like

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
ablejesus26:
Atifku is only coming to your house undecided
Tell him to publicly denounce Islam first.
It's the turn of Southern Christian,se tick kata dey block una ear undecided
I will support this but anything but Tinubu
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
kettykings:

Atiku will pick Christian as his vice and hand over to a Christian will Tinubu pick a Christian as his vice and hand over to a Christian.
He wont... ATIKU IS COMING
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by Ojiofor: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
jyz200:

Atiku is a muslim if he wins the election he will likely handover to a southern christian but if Tinubu wins he will definitely handover to a northern muslim which will result in 24 years of uninterrupted muslim rule.We can't have a northern muslim president handing over to a southerm muslim.
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ojiofor:

Atiku is a muslim if he wins the election he will likely handover to a southern christian but if Tinubu wins he will definitely handover to a northern muslim which will result in 24 years of uninterrupted muslim rule.We can't have a northern muslim president handing over to a southerm muslim.
You are very correct dan'uwa
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are a yoruba muslim
no mind am... TINUBU WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA AS PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu is going nowhere.. it's only here in NL he has dumb supporters.

Naija go become Agbero country if he wins

1 Like

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by Nonpartisan1: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Only the Southeast people are doing Atiku is cuming...Just check the comments above. grin

No more Biafra..
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by Truthisunique3: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
We would get a full southern Christian

Not atiku not tinubu

Yorubas opinion never matters, it didn't matter in 2011, 2015 when the north turned down Yoruba Muslim agenda by tinubu
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by Strongdickfresh: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
[[s]quote author=Donshegxy10 post=111322621]I am a christian and i personally dont care about religion, it has never been one of my criteria for voting..

Tinubu is a visioneer, ON HIS MANDATE I STAND.[/quote][/s]

Tinubu is not our choice for 2023. Just wait and see things unfold gradually. I'm an insider in the APC caucus. Mark today's date. Tinubu will never get the APC ticket neither will he become president.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pls note that Asiwaju of Nigeria is a liberal person, most of the people that pass through Jagaban school of thought are christain.
PresidentAtiku:

Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by abobote: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
I wish him good luck, though I prefer Atiku
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Pls note that Asiwaju of Nigeria is a liberal person, most of the people that pass through Jagaban school of thought are christain.
mumu talk
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Only the Southeast people are doing Atiku is cuming...Just check the comments above. grin

No more Biafra..
Mumu ... Tinubu is GOING
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by rolams(m): 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Donshegxy10:

You can even sleep on his mandate.
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
rolams:

You can even sleep on his mandate.
lol... He can die sef
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by Bastardlyrich: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Just tell us you are Yoruba Muslim.
No be only visioner na prophet him be.
The pee poos old sick dying msn grin grin grin
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by rolams(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
lol... He can die sef

Hahahaha
Re: 2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU by simpleseyi: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

You will drink Sniper insecticide when Tinubu is sworn in as President in 2023.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Release C V / BREAKING: Wike Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate [WATCH VIDEO] / Prophet Joshua Iginla Releases Strong Warnings On 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.