Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying (883 Views)

List Of Courses Offered In Federal Polytechnic Offa, This Courses Are Amazing / Which Of This Courses Is More Lucrative / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by Lawl(m): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Biochemistry
Microbiology

I have come across uncountable threads here and many people are commenting and arguing about this courses especially biochemistry.
And what is confusing me now is presently the way I see it biochemistry and microbiology has the highest number of applicant's and admitted students now in Nigeria then why if this courses are actually useless and many people rushing to study the course's

Currently am in 100level studying biochemistry in udusok I have make a lot research even I love the course before start studying it and some people here have being making me doubt about this course ever since am seeing thier comments on this course's here

Pls let me know your reasons for calling this courses useless or stop saying it because your putting people on doubt that are studying it

1 Share

Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by Igbodicool(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2022
Ok...
What do you want to do with the course after studying it?

I rather study Igbo Linguistic than Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Microbiology in this contraption.
Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by Lawl(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Igbodicool:
Ok...
What do you want to do with the course after studying it?

I rather study Igbo Linguistic than Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Microbiology in this contraption.

Yes that why am asking why do you look down on them are you trying to say there are no jobs here for biochemistry, is that there salary is small
or why
Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by captainbangz: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
I believe when Nigerians say a course is useless, it because of the chances of one who studied it being employed...las LA's na grace we dey pray for, as no course useless.

1 Like

Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Biochem what!!! Microbilogy kwa!!! why not add Yahoology.

Lawl:
Biochemistry
microbiology

I have come across uncountable threads here and many people are commenting and arguing about this courses especially biochemistry.
And what is confusing me now is presently the way I see it biochemistry and microbiology has the highest number of applicant's and admitted students now in Nigeria then why if this courses are actually useless and many people rushing to study the course's

currently am in 100level studying biochemistry in udusok I have make a lot research even I love the course before start studying it and some people here have being making me doubt about this course ever since am seeing thier comments on this course's here

Pls let me know your reasons for calling this courses useless or stop saying it because your putting people on doubt that are studying it
Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by LordIsaac(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Only if you can get a first class in them.
Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by Lawl(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
LordIsaac:
Only if you can get a first class in them.

Okay
Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by HYDEEE: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
No course is useless, it is just that the country we live in is useless instead.

1 Like

Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by DontBullshitMe: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Biochemistry is still fair.

Zoology. Anatomy. History. Linguistics. Anthropology. Botany. Forestry. Guidance and Counseling. Sociology. Psychology. Classics. etc

RUN from these ones.
Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by Fuyinge: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
majority of students in those Dept's couldn't get courses in college of medicine and had to settle for them
Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by 1Sharon(f): 6:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Well a degre in microbiology and biochemistry can lead to a career in the lab.

1 Like

Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by Rickmann: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Lawl:
Biochemistry
Microbiology

Currently am in 100level studying biochemistry in udusok I have make a lot research even I love the course before start studying it and some people here have being making me doubt about this course ever since am seeing thier comments on this course's here

No course is worth it in Nigeria..period

Listen brother, gone are the days when one was bent on studying a particular course..this isn't the 70s or 80s...this is 2022 and ur country happens to be a place where nothing seems to work, neither does it care about you.

Get on with any course you are offered, just learn to develop interest in it so can at least graduate with an ok result, then come out and face ur reality.

Some of us didn't have the luxury of been enlightened like this.

Good luck brother.

1 Like

Re: Pls Are This Courses Actually Not Worth Of Studying by Telegram234(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
so far so good. computer science is the best course ever in the world wide world..

(1) (Reply)

ATBU To Rusticate Students Over Kissing, Touching And Others / Virgin Nigeria / Nigeria's Adichie Lands Orange Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.