Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic (52302 Views)

Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / Joseph Yobo's Daughter Spots Him On TV Live. See Her Epic Reaction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by Tareq1105: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Peace081:
Davido my Gee

I like him bcoz he's a kindhearted person.
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by jimtemi1: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
This im car can only cruise Lagos island o, if u carry am come mushin Na toweing vehicle go help u carry am go ur banana, cos is too low.
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by Emola12(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
mbahdi:
Dis vanity's swt
je suis censé te gifler
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by kayperry: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
saphiere:
How many of you notice that whenever Davido brings the Chef closer to his life, his life has meaning.

His recent achievement at O2 Arena was because of Chioma.

Tbe ealier this boy realises that his destiny is tied to the Chef the better for him.

If God wants publish him, he will make another man marry Chioma.

would chioma had agree to be a 3rd babymama if davido life didnt have "oxford meaning" the funny truth is david life had meaning even before he was born. without davido chioma would av being one of those gurlz wearing AK bullet xxl T shirts on bum short with smelly wig, pass from one yahoo boy to the other undecided
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by kayperry: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

There is no uselessness to it. The usefulness is for you to have a skill and make legit money like him and not follow Hushpuppy and end up in prison. He is showing you the benefit of legit money and that is freedom of movement unlike Hush.

If you aint a world star musician or footballer which legit job fit give person enough money to buy lamborgini without any iota of fraud, let stop fooling ourselves some lifestyle are beyond pure legit money.
A yoruba adage says, isale oro legbin ... you gerrit if you don't 4gerrit
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by kabukabu50(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Haryour12:
I'm not hating nor comparing but in all honesty, this dude likes unnecessary attention n lots of noise

You're rich, we know but its really unnecessary u put it in our faces, he's f_kin 28... Imagine posting receipts of stuffs u bought for ursef and other pple

Such an unnecessary lifestyle

I dnt pray for such spirit when I av money in excess

Spirit of Ogbenye strong for dis one body.
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
kayperry:

If you aint a world star musician or footballer which legit job fit give person enough money to buy lamborgini without any iota of fraud, let stop fooling ourselves some lifestyle are beyond pure legit money.
A yoruba adage says, isale oro legbin ... you gerrit if you don't 4gerrit

You think too small. I know one day you'll outgrow it. I'm talking of creating contents you're talking of job.

Davido makes money but he's not as rich as the top 100 YouTubers or top 100 bloggers in the world.

He is not also as rich at the top 1,000 programmers who have their own companies. Even Messi and Ronaldo combined cannot smell the kind of money each of the top 1000 programmers touch.

Job is for people who think small — which most Nigerian youths do. Smart people create jobs for others or create contents for the world to consume. The top 1,000 authors make more money than Davido.

The more people you make happy or rich, the richer you become. How many million people have you made happy? And how many thousands have you made rich?

You Nigerians are just all about school school school, job job job, sex sex sex, children children children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by Sheddy5(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

You think too small. I know one day you'll outgrow it. I'm talking of creating contents you're talking of job.

Davido makes money but he's not as rich as the top 100 YouTubers or top 100 bloggers in the world.

He is not also as rich at the top 1,000 programmers who have their own companies. Even Messi and Ronald combined cannot smell the kind of money each of the top 1000 programmers touch.

Job is for people who think small — which most Nigerian youths do. Smart people create jobs for others or create contents for the world to consume. The top 1,000 authors make more money than Davido.

The more people you make happy or rich, the richer you become. How many million people have you made happy? And how many thousands have you made rich?

You Nigerians are just all about school school school, job job job, sex sex sex, children children children.

i love you.
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by Miller232: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Owo buruku wa lowo bobo david yen
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by KingMack(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hisbah21:
average Nigeria will do that..i dont blame him

For Dubai here we dey board am as taxi from Mushin to Egbeda grin

Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by kayperry: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

He is not also as rich at the top 1,000 programmers who have their own companies. Even Messi and Ronaldo combined cannot smell the kind of money each of the top 1000 programmers touch.

you remind me of that popular say, firingbon o shi ilekun, key no get age limit
so among these 100 youtubers & bloggers mention just two in nigeria richer than davido. linda ikeji use blogging enter banana island after her how many more have succeeded like her, mention one content creator than drives a lambo in naija, i no be kid wey one rookie motivational speaker go dey carry go school ... i'm a realist, listen again some lifestyle pass pure legit money. shebi you are a content creator if its that easy why are you not cruising yet afterall its being years.
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
kayperry:

you remind me of that popular say, firingbon o shi ilekun, key no get age limit
so among these 100 youtubers & bloggers mention just two in nigeria richer than davido. linda ikeji use blogging enter banana island after her how many more have succeeded like her, mention one content creator than drives a lambo in naija, i no be kid wey one rookie motivational speaker go dey carry go school ... i'm a realist, listen again some lifestyle pass pure legit money. shebi you are a content creator if its that easy why are you not cruising yet afterall its being years.

You just love fraud, so it's understandable. Davido is a content creator, not a job seeker. Music is content creation.

Contents creators that are globally known make money. I'm not globally known. I'm not on TV.

Even without being on TV, I have made millions from books and I can never be broke as long as I keep investing them as I'm currently doing.

Not every millionaire has the same priority or taste for luxury.

Where I'm not happy with you is how you've 100% believed being legit can never make you rich or wealthy except you add crime or fraud to it.

How many Nigerian content creators are as popular as Davido? None. The truth is, you like fraud, so I can't make you change lane. You're a man, but you created an account that will make people perceive you to be a woman.

You see, it will end in fraud at last.
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by kayperry: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

You just love fraud, so it's understandable. Davido is a content creator, not a job seeker. Music is content creation.

Contents creators that are globally known make money. I'm not globally known. I'm not on TV.

Even without being on TV, I have made millions from books and I can never be broke as long as I keep investing them as I'm currently doing.

Not every millionaire has the same priority or taste for luxury.

Where I'm not happy with you is how you've 100% believed being legit can never make you rich or wealthy except you add crime or fraud to it.

How many Nigerian content creators are as popular as Davido? None. The truth is, you like fraud, so I can't make you change lane. You're a man, but you created an account that will make people perceive you to be a woman.

You see, it will end in fraud at last.

what if i love truth and i place reality before anything, i don't know you & who they talk about office workers buh since you keep bringing it up, you've been a content creator for over 5yrs is there any property you have today a salary earner can't afford.
I never said legit can't make a determined hustler rich, buh you have to bear in mind rich get class & bounds, as a matter of fact there are certain wealth legit alone can't birth, the bible says money is the root of all evil and yorubas say the bottom pot of wealth has decay thats no coincidence. MA
If you have female friends bearing kay then you must be gay and if there is any gurl bearing perry naa surname ... you seem so confused cos you came onboard underestimating grin how i love It.
its pointless asking you more questions, the ones on ground sef you no fit scale am.
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by Bekermann(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Senomii:
I ran into my ex and told her if beauty was a felony, she'd be innocent

She said Awwwwwn

Omo... No joy for you oh. grin
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by booz(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Wrong English, you should rather put, 'if beauty was felony, she'd be innocent' or 'if beauty was a felon, she'd be innocent'
Senomii:
I ran into my ex and told her if beauty was a felony, she'd be innocent

She said Awwwwwn
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2022
booz:
Wrong English, you should rather put, 'if beauty was felony, she'd be innocent' or 'if beauty was a felon, she'd be innocent'
Just read what you wrote and retranslate it
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by genychi: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
I tried reaching you.
Do you do airtime to cash for airtel?
UDOKABESTLUV:
Hustle Hard And Make Money

Incase If You Want To Convert Your Airtime Into Cash, Is At Your Service

We Convert Airtel, Mtn, 9mobile And Glo Airtime Into Cash Within 5Mins, Starting From 1,000Naira Airtime To 1Million Naira Airtime.

Don't Waste Your Airtime, Because Is Cash.
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
genychi:
I tried reaching you.
Do you do airtime to cash for airtel?

Meet Me On WhatsApp Chat Via 0810-373-9506
Re: Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic by Qozeem05(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2022
Bring any network Airtime and any amount to my table.

Contact Globalkonnect on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.