Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Buy Maize,soya Beans In Tons,land For Farming Too Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Maize,soya Beans In Tons,land For Farming Too Available (193 Views)

Need Agents Or Middle Men/women To Buy Maize, Soybeans And Rice From / My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Kebbi Begins Massive Soya Beans Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Maize,soya Beans In Tons,land For Farming Too Available by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Check my signature for large quantity and quality maize and soya beans for production of many things in large quantities....

Note:it's cash and carry before you contact me,as the farmers involved won't allow Go and come back come with your truck and cash or transfer which will be verified very well...and carry your goods...

Also there are fertile affordable acres and hectares of lands suitable for farming or real estate because of stable power supply in those areas in Oyo, akinmonrin, jobele,iware,awe and baba ibeji other environs close to Oyo, straight from the oba and we surveyors....no problem and hazzle at all...all the necessary documents intact and signed and seal

Check my signature below to guide you through and inspection of what you're investing on....100%transparency and genuine
Re: Buy Maize,soya Beans In Tons,land For Farming Too Available by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
If you need a farm manager with contentment, ,to oversee your farm or poultry or any investment on your land with full sincerity based on agreements dm me and check my signature

(1) (Reply)

300sqm Land Available For Sale At Epe, Lagos State. / Farm Land For Sale / Kenaf Seeds For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.