Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Is The Solution To 403 Forbidden On My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Solution To 403 Forbidden On My Website (554 Views)

Solution To 403 Forbidden Error / Pls Help: I Can't Do Update On My Website-showing 403 Error / Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution To 403 Forbidden On My Website by Hisincrease: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hey guys

403 Forbidden- Access to this resource on the server is denied

What could be the cause and possibly solution.

Thank you.
Re: What Is The Solution To 403 Forbidden On My Website by SConnect: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hisincrease:
Hey guys

I have new website that I have to upload content daily. Dataprojectng.com

But recently, when I want to upload files I get this message- 403 Forbidden- Access to this resource on the server is denied

On the frontend, it’s cool as user can come through. But this issues has repeated occured at the backend.

Please what could be the cause and possibly solution. I appreciate your inputs.

Thank you.

Hey,

This might be due to a wrong permission or a waf rule (false positive) blocking your specific action.

You would need to report this error to your host. Hope this helps.

Re: What Is The Solution To 403 Forbidden On My Website by haj57(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2022
Double check the specifics of your hosting plan. Chances are that your plan is restricted from accessing that feature. Upgrade your plan to a higher one.
Re: What Is The Solution To 403 Forbidden On My Website by Hisincrease: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
SConnect:

Hey,

This might be due to a wrong permission or a waf rule (false positive) blocking your specific action.

You would need to report this error to your host. Hope this helps.
Thank you.
I reported to the host and it has been resolved.
Thank you again.
Re: What Is The Solution To 403 Forbidden On My Website by TrevorDJ(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
The 403 Forbidden Error happens when the web page (or another resource) you’re trying to open in your web browser is a resource you’re not allowed to access. It’s called a 403 error because that’s the web server’s HTTP status code to describe that kind of error.

https://www.novabach.com/the-403-forbidden-error-and-how-to-fix-it/

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Publicdomainregistry Contact / Can Anyone Help Me On How Register A To Setup A Website And Host It / Webmaster Special Helper Now Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.