Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event (28157 Views)

Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Rabiu Kwankwaso's Presidential Declaration In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
richidinho:
Atiku is the shortest route to a PDP Presidency, after one tenure a southeasterner will emerge Nigeria's president.

Dont forget we are the opposition, lets get power first before sharing it

The mathematics, the sentiment and the numbers favours the waziri Adamawa

Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku

Lolz. So , u think Atiku will do only one term? Let us sing that song for this learner -

'See brother, brother wey mumu; see broda, broda wey mumu'

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by MyExpression(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
M1Garand:

But you will queue behind Atiku that's older abi. Baba forget Youth in politics. I am a youth too. But Nigerian presidency is not something you achieve in 4 years it takes years of political intents. The likes of Yahaya Bello, wike, Tambuwal, Fashola, Saraki will they step down from politics when they are 70 simply because they are old The money needed to contest for presidency today how many under 40 have that amount of money. Do you think touring 36 states having agents in all polling unit in Nigeria is something that's built in few years. By the time the youth currently preparing to lead Nigeria is done acquiring all the political and financial resources needed to rule the country he his no longer a youth again. And that's the reality. Is Osinbanjo a youth? Let the youth Join the queue and pray to do better when it's our time.

We both know age per se is not the problem, but their physical fitness to take the bull by the horn. We do not want another caucus to hijacked the presidency, because our beloveth BAT is incapacitated.

A PYO/kingsley mohgalu ticket might sell...but i prefer PYO/PO ticket. Anybody be president, anybody be vice.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by maestroferddi: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so u can't come out n contest like otherd,u need tinubu to step down for u?
He's not stepping down for anybody so get ready to b defeated with d fulani u are queuing behind.

Wait first

U igbos said fulani is the problem of Nigeria and u blame fulani for every bad thing in d world but today u are here queuing behind another fulani man.what has changed?

U igbos claim d Muslim are planning to islamize Nigeria n make everyone become a Muslim n now u are queuing behind another Muslim for 2023,what has changed?

Are they not islamising Nigeria again?
Dumb question...

Atiku is a moderate Muslim.

Before Buhari, there was Yar'Adua so get your bearings right when people complain about islamization..

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by donb06: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
obasanjo wasn't yorubas candidate,so u voted against him purposely because u wanted to vote against Yoruba candidate which is olu falae.

I boxed u to this stage cos I know u will mention voting for obj.

Igbos ehn u are too predictable
You know what there are many non-igbo candidates from igbo origin... choose one my dear or forever remain silent

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by richidinho(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
drlateef:

We shall see. We meet at the ballot box. We have not forgotten Obasanjo’s book. We will buy one for everyone to read.

We watch the Bullion van video everyday grin

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by M1Garand(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
00FFT00:

Please shut it and quit whining like a 6 year old. Yoruba built nothing.

Lagos was built for the most part by the federal government, and a massive part of its development today is directly attributable to its Igbo population. I am well qualified to school your school kid brains about the evolution of Lagos from a personal experience.

While taking anything away from equally hard-working Yoruba people, the women especially, you cannot match the dexterity and intensity of an Igbo man. Please let that sink in.

We are not matching anything. Life is about finding your comparative advantage and doubling down on it. We don't need to compare ourselves to any other tribe in Nigeria. That's why we double down on our intellectual capacity and that's why the tribe is doing well in almost all aspects of life. That's the difference. We are not doing music,politics, and education to match any tribe in Nigeria. We will prefer comparing ourselves with fellow Yorubas before even dragging anything with another tribe especially your people. And that's the difference. We are not doing something to want to spite another tribe. Which is opposite of what you're doing

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Alexis11: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Elections no start 2015 Yoruba man

Go and check Yoruba and igbo votes since 1960 till 2019 and see who be 5%

See how ignorant you are quoting word from dullard

This Igbo boy self cheesy

You mean igbos have higher turn out than Yorubas in previous elections??

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by donb06: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
once any party present a touch of igbo

Just go n play nnamdi kanu videos to d north n show them videos of how igbos burnt mosques n kill northerners then go back to bed
we've got sasha, mile two, ibadan videos. no problem let the politicking begin
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by donb06: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
famology:
The 2023 ambition of the Ibos is to beef any serious candidate. Cowards!
We aren't beefing ATIKU.... WESTERN PROPAGANDA is an American thing. It seems it has its Nigerian version

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Perfectbeing(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Laggafin:

We voted for obansanjo massively in 1999.. go and check the South East votes in PDP during that election.. we gave him block votes even when the South West his own region didn't support or give him block votes.. Igbos are most patriotic tribe in ds nation and it baffles me when people think they are the ones who hate every one else just cause they feel Inferior around them.. Anywx like I said before if the West won't do the needful come 2023.. The Fulanis who said their mantra is born to rule will be be further emancipated cuz the South will never shortchange the igbos again.. Never again
Igbos only voted massively for Obj because the other stronger rival was also a Yoruba in the name of Olu Falae which the Yorubas were massively supporting.

The Igbos had no other person apart from two Yoruba me to support. So they had to vote against the Yoruba that the West supports.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by maestroferddi: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
odin13

Continue your hallucinations

Atiku will never pick an igbo again as vp,take that to the bank
You remind me of Tinubu's ludicrous exclamation in one of his desperation tours...

Ayam A Yoot...

#Comic Relief

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by obidr(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:

Before i start, learn how to use the quote function like someone who is educated!!!! You dont type into my post, you wait for the "end quote" before you start to type

Firstly, he did not get 95% in the SE he got 80%, the highest he got in any state in the SE was 86.6% and that was Anambra. In Abia he got 67.8%, ebony’s 72%, Enugu 84% and IMO 65%. When you add all the votes in the SE, Obi’s total was 80% of the votes! when i talk i check my facts i just dont conjur figures from the air like you people!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Nigerian_general_election

secondly even if he got 100% 100% of a number that makes no impact is meaningless! The gap between Atiku and Buhari in the last election was 2m, the entire vote in the whole of the SE was 1.7m so even if he got 100% it makes no difference, the final point on this issue, you have conveniently ignored which is that who else are the SE going to vote for and Jonathan got more votes in the SE than Peter Obi. In an election race you dont reward votes that are in the bag and are in no danger of going anywhere, you reward new votes because those are the votes you need to win. You guys are too daft to realise that elections are won by securing your core votes and enticing votes from your opponents

Thirdly, i am neither an Atiku supporter not a PDP supporter so i dont care where he picks his VP from, i am just making an observation. i made the same observation in 2019 and people like you said exactly what you are saying...guess what?...... he lost. I said it at the time you dont give your ticket to someone who does not get you ADDITIONAL VOTES FROM AN AREA WHERE YOU ARE NOT STRONG and whose absence on the ticket will not lose you any votes from his zone!!! The truth is i should not be advising PDP what to do because I dont want PDP to win.

Carry on with your sentimental nonsense. elections are about counting, addition does not know sentiment, if you have enough votes you win if you dont you lose!! a smart politician tries to go where the votes are, if you are trying to catch your opponent, you secure your base and once you know it is secure, you go where you can gain new votes.

Even though your figures were wrong the fact that you claim peter obi got 95% and therefore he should be given the ticket just shows you mental capacity for critical thinking is very low!!!! a man who has 95% should tell anyone with brains that has no new votes to give you, if the gap is 2m and the man can only get votes from his zone and with 95% of the votes from his zone you didnt win, anyone with a brain can see he is not your man!!!!!!!!!! because he has maxed out the available votes in his area and still you lost!!!

Finally, the point of an election is to win like Tambuwal said not where the candidates come from, what matters is where the votes come from. go and listen to tambuwals speech on youttube!!!!

I can feel your frustration as you have used all sorts of names on me without even addressing the issue at hand....You are talking of votes that were inflated for APC who rigged the 2019 elections and ensured that they had a CJN that will endorse the illegality. You are talking of an incumbent with all the state machinery at his disposal from the north with a large fan base in the north...Keep waiting for a repeat of 2019 elections. You guys will wake up to reality and I hope you will not start shouting Oduduwa ....because all of us must remain in this Nigeria and power must stay in the North.....I want Tinubu and Atiku to be the flag bearers. You will be taught that 2019 and 2023 are 2 highly different scenarios.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Alexis11: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Yes they’re learning fromyoruba slavery .. and how to be much wiser as “ slaves “

I be the one master the chain slave for table

Last last you will go dumb again when Tinubu wins next year election as usual. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by M1Garand(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
MyExpression:

We both know age per se is not the problem, but their physical fitness to take the bull by the horn. We do not want another caucus to hijacked the presidency, because out beloveth BAT is incapacitated.

A PYO/kingsley mohgalu ticket might sell...but i prefer PYO/PO ticket. Anybody be president, anybody be vice.

Proper delegation of duties and appointing the right set of people is the most important thing lacking in our presidency. That's why there's a difference between a ruler and a leader. You can see the competent Minister's like Amaechi and Fashola for instance performing in their respective sector under Buhari while the likes of Malami, Adamu, ngige and the likes are a big disgrace. That goes to show that the most important thing we need is a well oiled team. And that's what Jagaban is known for. Jonathan was strong physically but weak as a leader. Buhari is a ruler and not a leader. But I understand you Buhari reduced the bar of leadership in the country and everybody's sceptical. But for me assembling the right team is the most important thing.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by 00FFT00(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
M1Garand:

We are not matching anything. Life is about finding your comparative advantage and doubling down on it. We don't need to compare ourselves to any other tribe in Nigeria. That's why we double down on our intellectual capacity and that's why the tribe is doing well in almost all aspects of life. That's the difference. We are not doing music,politics, and education to match any tribe in Nigeria. We will prefer comparing ourselves with fellow Yorubas before even dragging anything with another tribe especially your people. And that's the difference. We are not doing something to want to spite another tribe. Which is opposite of what you're doing

Oga, we don hear.

Una get sense. The rest of us are senior mumu.
Oya rest.
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by donb06: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:
Obi is scared to declare, a man who got less votes in the SE in 2019 than Jonathan who is not from the SE!!! He will be hoping Atiku selects him again but if Atiku has any sense, if he has learnt any lessons from 2019, it is that Obi on his ticket is a liability, he adds no value, he adds no new voters in or outside the SE, therefore he is wasting the VP slot and damaging his electoral chances by giving it to him. His presence on the ticket added no new votes and his absence will not remove any votes from the SE because the SE will vote PDP no matter even if it is a dog contesting. They have no other party to vote for!!!

E go shock you this time around.... we have started mobilizing.. every igbo blood will leave where ever they and come back home to vote. This time that narrative will shock you guys

2 Likes

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
donb06:

E go shock you this time around.... we have started mobilizing.. every igbo blood will leave where ever they and come back home to vote. This time that narrative will shock you guys
na so dem they leave? go nah and let ESN kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by maestroferddi: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
AntonVince:

That is it.
Just commit Turaki to a solid agreement of a single-term and let's commence work.
Great Point.

That should be what people like Wike should champion.

Get Atiku to commit to a one-term presidency in black and white and then church agbasaa...

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by SOFTSKILL: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Alexis11:

God bless you and bless those that gave birth to you.

God bless you too
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
obidr:

I can feel your frustration as you have used all sorts of names on me without even addressing the issue at hand....You are talking of votes that were inflated for APC who rigged the 2019 elections and ensured that they had a CJN that will endorse the illegality. You are talking of an incumbent with all the state machinery at his disposal from the north with a large fan base in the north...Keep waiting for a repeat of 2019 elections. You guys will wake up to reality and I hope you will not start shouting Oduduwa ....because all of us must remain in this Nigeria and power must stay in the North.....I want Tinubu and Atiku to be the flag bearers. You will be taught that 2019 and 2023 are 2 highly different scenarios.

see this dunce!
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by donb06: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:

Before i start, learn how to use the quote function like someone who is educated!!!! You dont type into my post, you wait for the "end quote" before you start to type

Firstly, he did not get 95% in the SE he got 80%, the highest he got in any state in the SE was 86.6% and that was Anambra. In Abia he got 67.8%, ebony’s 72%, Enugu 84% and IMO 65%. When you add all the votes in the SE, Obi’s total was 80% of the votes! when i talk i check my facts i just dont conjur figures from the air like you people!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Nigerian_general_election

secondly even if he got 100% 100% of a number that makes no impact is meaningless! The gap between Atiku and Buhari in the last election was 2m, the entire vote in the whole of the SE was 1.7m so even if he got 100% it makes no difference, the final point on this issue, you have conveniently ignored which is that who else are the SE going to vote for and Jonathan got more votes in the SE than Peter Obi. In an election race you dont reward votes that are in the bag and are in no danger of going anywhere, you reward new votes because those are the votes you need to win. You guys are too daft to realise that elections are won by securing your core votes and enticing votes from your opponents

Thirdly, i am neither an Atiku supporter not a PDP supporter so i dont care where he picks his VP from, i am just making an observation. i made the same observation in 2019 and people like you said exactly what you are saying...guess what?...... he lost. I said it at the time you dont give your ticket to someone who does not get you ADDITIONAL VOTES FROM AN AREA WHERE YOU ARE NOT STRONG and whose absence on the ticket will not lose you any votes from his zone!!! The truth is i should not be advising PDP what to do because I dont want PDP to win.

Carry on with your sentimental nonsense. elections are about counting, addition does not know sentiment, if you have enough votes you win if you dont you lose!! a smart politician tries to go where the votes are, if you are trying to catch your opponent, you secure your base and once you know it is secure, you go where you can gain new votes.

Even though your figures were wrong the fact that you claim peter obi got 95% and therefore he should be given the ticket just shows you mental capacity for critical thinking is very low!!!! a man who has 95% should tell anyone with brains that has no new votes to give you, if the gap is 2m and the man can only get votes from his zone and with 95% of the votes from his zone you didnt win, anyone with a brain can see he is not your man!!!!!!!!!! because he has maxed out the available votes in his area and still you lost!!!

Finally, the point of an election is to win like Tambuwal said not where the candidates come from, what matters is where the votes come from. go and listen to tambuwals speech on youttube!!!!

From your findings, if the gap between BUHARI and ATIKU was just 2million with BUHARI on the ballot, then you should be afraid ooo....
Also dont forget PDP lost Almighty Lagos(strong hold of Tinubu) in presidential election by just 130k votes.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/buhari-beats-atiku-in-lagos-with-over-130000-votes/

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by maestroferddi: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
obasanjo wasn't yorubas candidate,so u voted against him purposely because u wanted to vote against Yoruba candidate which is olu falae.

I boxed u to this stage cos I know u will mention voting for obj.

Igbos ehn u are too predictable
Ogbeni stop making noise...

We are predictable because we have decided to serve greedy and unreasonable Yorubas like you a dose of your own medicine.

We should wait idly while you deny us our opportunity, abi?

We love this predictability...

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
donb06:

From your findings, if the gap between BUHARI and ATIKU was just 2million with BUHARI on the ballot, then you should be afraid ooo....
Also dont forget PDP lost Almighty Lagos(strong hold of Tinubu) in presidential election by just 130k votes.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/buhari-beats-atiku-in-lagos-with-over-130000-votes/
is it only Lagos, PDP won Oyo but still they lost!!!
trust me Nigeria is in no danger of a PDP government!!!
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Marvins009: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
richidinho:
Atiku is the shortest route to a PDP Presidency, after one tenure a southeasterner will emerge Nigeria's president.

Dont forget we are the opposition, lets get power first before sharing it

The mathematics, the sentiment and the numbers favours the waziri Adamawa

Lol so Atiku will only do 4 term? Keep deceiving yourself with your tiny predictions
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by donb06: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:

na so dem they leave? go nah and let ESN kill you.

Anambra election was successfully held. so calm down... dont worry in OSUN Aregbe will show some shooting skills grin grin
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
donb06:

Anambra election was successfully held. so calm down... dont worry in OSUN Aregbe will show some shooting skills grin grin
abeg stop quoting me i dont have time for comedians!!!
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Alexis11: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
00FFT00:

[s]So, Yorubas like you is one of the many reasons Tinubu will not make the top office in Nigeria. Very arrogant and condescending to others in an asinine sophistication veil.

And who gave you the impression of being ordained to surreptitiously insult others in mama charlie's language as if Yoruba's invented the English language?. To come on here and thumb your nose at others on account of a shameless thief named Tinubu tells volumes about who you are and your values.

Igbos who are as wealthy or above, albeit legitly in contrast to your favorite thief and obvious mentor abound. They are just not interested in dirty politics.

And the Nigeria we are now building as the youthful generation is one that has since left the kleptomaniac you support in its wake. A disgraced age falsifier, parentage unknown, hometown unknown, complete education history unknown, alumni's unknown, A man whose claim to wealth does not have transparent, verifiable path frankly has no business vying for local government chairmanship.

And I intentionally chose to be brief on the odiousness of this individual who claims Bola Tinubu as his name[/s].

Gibberish!

You are incoherent.
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Lewiseze1988(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

With Peter Obi as your vp,your tears will be everlasting grin grin
Iv been in d north since 2 months,and one thing I noticed is that Nigeria have deep and personal hatred for igbos.my question I keep asking the northerners here,why do they hate the igbos.but I don't seem to get reply from them.can nairaland clear me on this.pls why does north hate southeast with passion
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
JAMO84:
Unless PDP zone their ticket to Agulu ( which they will never do), Peter Obi will never declare. He will rather continue to worship Atiku.

WE KNOW THE REAL SLAVES

But you did the same thing with Buhari in 2015
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by donb06: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:

is it only Lagos, PDP won Oyo but still they lost!!!
trust me Nigeria is in no danger of a PDP government!!!
You're seeing the signs. Then why vilify Peter Obi when even Tinubu couldn't win his region completely, and his stronghold of LAGOS was a near miss.

1 Like

Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bounceboune7:
even if power returns to the north it will pay yorubas than igbos.

If yorubas cry once igbos will cry thrice

Not really this time it won't at all
Re: 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event by donb06: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
perambulator:

abeg stop quoting me i dont have time for comedians!!!
Sorry bro, this platform is not your bedroom. if you dont want to be quoted then stop commenting... GRACIAS... dont worry we will be alright..

Politics aside I develop software in case you have any job for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Epidemic Looms As Refuse Overruns Anambra Roads / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / POLLS: 6m OPC Members Will Vote For Jonathan –Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.