Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

It My Pleasure To Introduce You All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It My Pleasure To Introduce You All (796 Views)

CBN To Introduce Lower Denominations On Atms / CBN To Introduce N5,000 Note / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It My Pleasure To Introduce You All by EG2: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2007
Hello sir/madam
Is my pleasure using this medium leting you all know more about online biz such as forex trading and worldinvestmentalliance this are very good investment programme but it demands two requirements from you which is Having and (E-gold account and a valid email address) both of which will be very useful in benefitting from the investment, well may i bring to your notice that i sell E-gold and i have so earned enough from this programme.contact me for more information
Asuquo
isuambuk@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Stay Connected To Investment In Town / Investment In Property In Nigeria!urgent / Was Frustrated Out Of This Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.