Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) (29630 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State / Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Emeguy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is common with women acting based on emotions, not thinking of the consequences,
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by oneMalik: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Another Wahaaaala !

Harrykn:
Last time i saw this drama was when my little neighbor’s kid picked meat from a boiling pot of soup on gas cooker.
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Johel(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
shantti:

It was fustration

Boy bye undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Johel(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
SHINJA:
Biafra women..very wicked angry angry

Truly they are very wicked...but the Yorubas aren't excluded.
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by soundOsonic: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
This girl will grow up and start cursing the mother, later you all will tell her go and ask for forgiveness
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
After all Daddy RIGHTEOUSNESS preachings, people still choose to be Wicked undecided
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
The height of wickedness......no wonder some kids ,dey wicked their parents when they grow up.

I remember how one of my friend neglected his dad. His mother died, when we were about to do our common entrance. He told me , how his father was maltreating him and his elder sister.. he never forgive him till date. Even during his wedding. His father was not invited. And the man is seriously suffering now.

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is wrong as it would only harden her resolve and things like this the baby would never forget..

I remember stealing Indomie and sardines cause my mom starved me when I was a kid I almost got burnt to death that yr but my dad was a smart man he quickly sent me packing from his house was just 13 then but the beating didn't change nothing I just got better at hiding it.
Nobody should be punished for taking food to eat undecided especially not children
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
If my wife does this to my child, she is going!
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by HeavenVGate: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Chadex: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
What a painful world! This is way too much for a punishment.
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
The same women who would pretend that they can not hurt their child. Mchew. Jezebels.
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by luvyaself95(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Some women sha
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
SHINJA:

LoL... Are you this sen....sele....ss?
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
She should have cane her instead. This is too bad
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by davillian(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stealing is bad but the punishment was extreme
She should have banned her from eating fish when others are eating fish for sometime
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Obagofixxy: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Winters23:

If your god can do it why not the woman

I don't serve any god rather I serve a living God
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Anger and frustration everywhere...... Just imagine the pain this little kid must be going through right now just because of ordinary fish ehh. God abeg ooo
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by kendological(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
donbachi:
Too bad.
Some of us(kids) no dey hear word..naso i swallowed a full cooked egg dat year.almost choked to death...all na make mumsy no catch me.

Please drop that talk.
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by harmony75: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
She should be dealt with and all her children should be taken from her she may have been abusing all her kids for long. She not worth a mother �
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Winters23: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:

I don't serve any god rather I serve a living God

Yea…

He sends disobedient people to hellfire to burn forever.

The woman only burnt his child for a few minutes and you condemn her
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Rosamystica(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
SHINJA:
Your fada dia.... onuku!
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Obagofixxy: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Winters23:

Yea…

He sends disobedient people to hellfire to burn forever.

The woman only burnt his child for a few minutes and you condemn her

Are you these inhumane?
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Winters23: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Are you these inhumane?

you are the inhuman one here for believing disobedient people will burn in hell forever, God of love have no such heart to burn people forever
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Obagofixxy: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Winters23:

you are the inhuman one here for believing disobedient people will burn in hell forever, God of love have no such heart to burn people forever

I guess you don't read before understanding , try to read my write up and understand what I wrote, if you don't have anything meaningful to say here, you stay off
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
I stole fish from frying pan that year and was caught. But I had swallowed it with the bone and the hotness buy had blisters in my mouth and my hands were hurting and i was still denying that I took the fish.
My grandpa still have me the beating of my life that day.
The funniest part of it was that i happened to bee the only kid around with everything in abundance so can someone tell me why i should still a fish when I was still the one to eat the greater part of it after frying it.
Remember, i wasn't the one frying it o. But the woman went to far. You don't punish a child like this nah.
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Emperor88(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Some werey will blame men for this....where are the activist?
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by danchuzzy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:
u see this gender called women , fear them in all aspect, they can go to extra Mile to achieve their aim, see the girl hand

this has nothing to do with gender sha!
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by bukola89(f): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ahaaa���, very bad
Re: Mother Puts 5-Year-Old Daughter’s Hands In Hot Water For Stealing Fish (Photos) by Sunnyski: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
The future is female.

My advice: fear women and save your soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Suspects Arrested With 4 Fresh Human Heads In Ebonyi / 21-Year-Old Lady Raped By Her Employer In Makurdi. Employer Gives Family N10k / NSCDC Officer Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen At Bukuru, Benue State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.