Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories (9749 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus(old Flagship) Vs New Mid Range Phones (pics) / Old Flagship Phones Vs New Midrange Phones Which Is Better / Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Djtconceptblog: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oraimo and NewAge are notable brands in Nigeria and Africa, Oraimo is a part of Transsion Holdings Pvt Ltd. Which was founded as Transsion Technology in Hong Kong in 2006, with a focus on the development, manufacturing, sales, and services of mobile communication products. Transsion entered the African market with its Tecno and Itel brands, and started focusing on the African market in July 2008, initially with. Mobile phones .
New Age Mobile Concepts Limited is the first indigenous mobile phone accessory brand in Nigeria, Newage is a very familiar brand in Nigeria for quality smart phone accessories especially their powerbanks , New Age continues to blaze the trail in quality product design, packaging and product durability . The question is which brand is better for smart phone accessories in 2022 (Oraimo or Newage)?
In this article, we will be learning about the two brands, their history, product innovations and their stand in the Nigerian market, make sure you read to the end, there are lots of discount offers from Djt smart accessories for the two products, you can trust our recommendations, to a great extent, it is free from bias. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!

Table of Contents
• Oraimo vs NewAge-Overview
• Oraimo vs NewAge - Definitions
• Oraimo Vs NewAge -Differences & Similarities
• Oraimo vs NewAge – Comparison Table
• Oraimo vs NewAge – Which is better?
• Oraimo vs NewAge – Alternatives
• Summary
Oraimo vs NewAge – Definitions
Oraimo
Oraimo began with a group of people in 2013 who believed in the spirit of exploring, it was an idea to do something different, something that can change people’s life so they can explore the wonderful world. Oraimo has since gone to become one of the biggest brands in Nigeria. They have crossed over 100 million sales milestone establishing themselves as a landmark.
They captured the heart of millions of smartphone users with the quality products, unique packaging and branding. Oraimo has a partnership with Nigeria music star 2face Idibia, who helped them reinforce their position in the Nigerian market.
NewAge
New Age is a brand that thrives on customer satisfaction through the delivery of quality and exceptional products of a variety of Mobile Phone Accessories. Incorporated in 2008 by Mr. Kingsley Okpala, New Age Mobile Concepts Limited is the first indigenous mobile phone accessory brand in Nigeria. Asides from being the Nigeria’s first indigenous brand, New Age is Nigeria’s No.1 Power Bank Brand. With sales operation of over 15 years in Nigeria, New Age has strong distribution in over 20 states nationwide, a complete range of premium products – Portable Power Banks, Portable Travel Chargers, Power Cords, Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth Earbuds, Batteries and so on.
Oraimo Vs NewAge – Differences & Similarities
Smartphone accessories brands are daily expanding their horizon because of the enormous need from Nigerians, if you are thinking of the phone accessories brand to buy from, then you should consider reading this article to the end.
Oraimo and NewAge have so many things in common, they are both known for quality products, slick product designs, oraimo designers are all from france, they are so detailed about their branding and packaging, oraimo has a wider range of products than New Age, the idea of oraimo from the beginning was to explore and they started with phone accessories, they are gradually taking their stand in consumer electronics and lifestyle gadgets, wearables like smartwatch, electronic appliances and much more.
In terms of products, Oraimo and Chupez both produce powerbanks, NewAge Powerbank is loved by consumers, most people prefer new Age when it comes to powerbanks, but prefer Oraimo when it comes to chargers, earbuds and general smart accessories.

Read to the end
https://accessories.djtconcept.ng/oraimo-vs-newage-2022-which-brand-is-better-for-smart-phone-accessories/

3 Likes

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by McLizbae: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
I think NewAge is the retiring general, while Oraimo is the new general taking charge in terms of varieties. But as a patriotic Nigerian, I will still stand with NewAge.

10 Likes

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by constance500: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oraimo is the real deal now.. New age has already turned to old age

7 Likes

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by flames007(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
constance500:
Oraimo is the real deal now.. New age has already turned to old age
Omor grin

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oraimo
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by integrityhomes: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oraimo are really releasing some quality roducts these days oo
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by TeeGentle(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Their accessories is very good especially the air pod
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by JudgeWilson(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
New Age has never disappointed me before, but Oraimo is taken over now. cool

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by asema646(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
I'll give new age

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by seanwilliam(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Both . But new age don stand test of time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Mofun: 1:52am On Mar 25, 2022
Oraimo is it for me. New Age too isn't bad anyway.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by excanny: 2:56am On Mar 25, 2022
You can go for any of the two available. But if I’m to make a hard choice, I’ll go with new age as being tested and trusted for long

2 Likes

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Mohbola(f): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Have you seen their new freepods? It's something else

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Olamechow1: 4:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Although Oraimo are doing a great job, new age earpiece produces a clearer, neater, and more quality bass and sound; consequently, I'll go for New age anytime.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Youngpo413: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Olamechow1:
Although Oraimo are doing a great job, new age earpiece produces a clearer, neater, and more quality bass and sound; consequently, I'll go for New age anytime.
which model of earpiece and price abeg.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Bigzed: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
I was disappointed when I bought oraimo powerbank. The first was their 20,000mah I used it for upto a year but later packed up and engineers where finding it extremely difficult to repair. I recently bought their 40,000mah and it was a sad story for me. After two months of usage, I wanted to use it, while inserting the USB charger without hard press oo, the inbuilt usb went in and it affected the second USB that I couldn't use it. I went to their service center at Oba Akran Ikeja, the customer care told me they can't do anything to fix it that it is self damage. I was so annoyed and even more annoyed when she told me they don't repair that I should take it to computer village boys to help me fix. I gave it to an engineer and that one break the power bank open, couldn't fix it and render it useless. I PREFER NEW AGE ANYDAY, I MAKE USE OF THEIR PORTABLE POWERBANK AND I USED IT FOR OVER 3 YEARS WITH NO FAULT. If not for someone that collected my new age powerbank of 22000+ I wouldn't have find myself buying oraimo powerbank.

Djtconceptblog:
Oraimo and NewAge are notable brands in Nigeria and Africa, Oraimo is a part of Transsion Holdings Pvt Ltd. Which was founded as Transsion Technology in Hong Kong in 2006, with a focus on the development, manufacturing, sales, and services of mobile communication products. Transsion entered the African market with its Tecno and Itel brands, and started focusing on the African market in July 2008, initially with. Mobile phones .
New Age Mobile Concepts Limited is the first indigenous mobile phone accessory brand in Nigeria, Newage is a very familiar brand in Nigeria for quality smart phone accessories especially their powerbanks , New Age continues to blaze the trail in quality product design, packaging and product durability . The question is which brand is better for smart phone accessories in 2022 (Oraimo or Newage)?
In this article, we will be learning about the two brands, their history, product innovations and their stand in the Nigerian market, make sure you read to the end, there are lots of discount offers from Djt smart accessories for the two products, you can trust our recommendations, to a great extent, it is free from bias. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!

Table of Contents
• Oraimo vs NewAge-Overview
• Oraimo vs NewAge - Definitions
• Oraimo Vs NewAge -Differences & Similarities
• Oraimo vs NewAge – Comparison Table
• Oraimo vs NewAge – Which is better?
• Oraimo vs NewAge – Alternatives
• Summary
Oraimo vs NewAge – Definitions
Oraimo
Oraimo began with a group of people in 2013 who believed in the spirit of exploring, it was an idea to do something different, something that can change people’s life so they can explore the wonderful world. Oraimo has since gone to become one of the biggest brands in Nigeria. They have crossed over 100 million sales milestone establishing themselves as a landmark.
They captured the heart of millions of smartphone users with the quality products, unique packaging and branding. Oraimo has a partnership with Nigeria music star 2face Idibia, who helped them reinforce their position in the Nigerian market.
NewAge
New Age is a brand that thrives on customer satisfaction through the delivery of quality and exceptional products of a variety of Mobile Phone Accessories. Incorporated in 2008 by Mr. Kingsley Okpala, New Age Mobile Concepts Limited is the first indigenous mobile phone accessory brand in Nigeria. Asides from being the Nigeria’s first indigenous brand, New Age is Nigeria’s No.1 Power Bank Brand. With sales operation of over 15 years in Nigeria, New Age has strong distribution in over 20 states nationwide, a complete range of premium products – Portable Power Banks, Portable Travel Chargers, Power Cords, Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth Earbuds, Batteries and so on.
Oraimo Vs NewAge – Differences & Similarities
Smartphone accessories brands are daily expanding their horizon because of the enormous need from Nigerians, if you are thinking of the phone accessories brand to buy from, then you should consider reading this article to the end.
Oraimo and NewAge have so many things in common, they are both known for quality products, slick product designs, oraimo designers are all from france, they are so detailed about their branding and packaging, oraimo has a wider range of products than New Age, the idea of oraimo from the beginning was to explore and they started with phone accessories, they are gradually taking their stand in consumer electronics and lifestyle gadgets, wearables like smartwatch, electronic appliances and much more.
In terms of products, Oraimo and Chupez both produce powerbanks, NewAge Powerbank is loved by consumers, most people prefer new Age when it comes to powerbanks, but prefer Oraimo when it comes to chargers, earbuds and general smart accessories.

Read to the end
https://accessories.djtconcept.ng/oraimo-vs-newage-2022-which-brand-is-better-for-smart-phone-accessories/

3 Likes

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by StadyGuy: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2023
To buy oraimo products at a discounted rate
Use this link

https://ng.oraimo.com?affiliate_code=WoMXCRTk08&referring_service=link

And after that when purchasing use the coupon code for extra discount

EDD0FLBFVLSK

To join the oraimo WhatsApp group for more details... Click on
https:///IAml5DW9QCdIFke3empsZo
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Brushstrokes20: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
New age all the way!
# TESTED AND TRUSTED cool
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Super1759: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
New oraimo earbud riff for sale. Just bought it on Monday but got another as gift

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Jlow2: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2023
I bought 15000ahms new age power bank, but my old rommoss 10000ahms last almost twice longer than the new age, the new age is just cheap and not worth it
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Timtol(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jlow2:
I bought 15000ahms new age power bank, but my old rommoss 10000ahms last almost twice longer than the new age, the new age is just cheap and not worth it
Maybe I regret buying this 33k amhs because it's too expensive and looking like my 20k romoss serving me for years might be much better... Damn!
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by ElixirJay: 11:23am On May 29, 2023
On this note, oraimo lovers can use the latest oraimo coupon code "2XG6RSV9P5ER" so as not to miss out on these products, works site wide

integrityhomes:
Oraimo are really releasing some quality products these days oo
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by chickenfoot: 3:35pm On May 29, 2023
Has to be oraimo, I've really enjoyed their products with my TECNO phones.
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by AmadorSays: 4:37pm On May 29, 2023
chickenfoot:
yeah me too, I'm presently using their 10000 mAh power bank and it's serving me quite well.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Eyanbahose: 5:01pm On May 29, 2023
Definitely Oraimo na
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Eyanbahose: 5:03pm On May 29, 2023
chickenfoot:
exactly
Re: Oraimo Vs New Age ; Who Is The King Of Smart Phone Accessories by Godsonkemz(m): 5:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Bigzed:
I was disappointed when I bought oraimo powerbank. The first was their 20,000mah I used it for upto a year but later packed up and engineers where finding it extremely difficult to repair. I recently bought their 40,000mah and it was a sad story for me. After two months of usage, I wanted to use it, while inserting the USB charger without hard press oo, the inbuilt usb went in and it affected the second USB that I couldn't use it. I went to their service center at Oba Akran Ikeja, the customer care told me they can't do anything to fix it that it is self damage. I was so annoyed and even more annoyed when she told me they don't repair that I should take it to computer village boys to help me fix. I gave it to an engineer and that one break the power bank open, couldn't fix it and render it useless. I PREFER NEW AGE ANYDAY, I MAKE USE OF THEIR PORTABLE POWERBANK AND I USED IT FOR OVER 3 YEARS WITH NO FAULT. If not for someone that collected my new age powerbank of 22000+ I wouldn't have find myself buying oraimo powerbank.

Thanks for sharing your experience. This is all I need to know. Oraimo powerbank is just living on it's past glory while New age has been making improvements.
My lil brother sometime ago bought New age pb and since then has not had a cause to regret his decision.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unleashed 100mb For #100 / Gionee M5 Or Gionee S Plus / I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.