Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died (61444 Views)

Coward Canadian Sniper, Wali, Deserts Ukraine / Canadian World Deadliest Sniper "Wali" Killed In Ukraine / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
So Ukraine hired foreign terrorists to fight with them.
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by grandstar(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
From reports coming out of Ukraine, Russia isn't doing too well. What's worse is, instead of eating humble pie, Putin will prefer to elongate the war and will definitely use biological or chemical weapons to gain the advantage.

Ukraine wasn't the easy picking he expected it to be. Could this war escalate beyond Ukraine's borders and lead to a world War?

I somehow lost my focus on what recent events around us relate to prophecies in the Bible and help us to focus on what's really important-being part of those who will endure to the end and survive Armageddon.
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by yommen: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Show us pictures of him in Ukraine to dispel the Russian propaganda, else : he is dead.

You too senselessly optimistic about Russia. Wetin you chop?
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Elliotwaveforec: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Real man! That's what you are.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Is this not WALI'S GHOST?
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Elliotwaveforec: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
ValCon888:
It's extremely difficult to kill a sniper. Because they stay faraway from the war front unlike regular infantry.
An elite sniper can stay in one spot under camouflage for more than three days trying to blend with the environment while waiting for the perfect shot.

Their specialty is to kill high value targets, senior officers like colonels and generals in order to halt the chain of command and deplete morale. Don't be surprised many of these Russian generals were taken out by snipers.
No wonder many Russian generals have been obliterated.
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by rolams(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Overrated Russia!

See your yeye soldiers?

My Naija military men better pass this powerless Russian soldiers.
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by FirstbornWds: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Sniper wey never shoot even one rat; dat one na sniper? undecided

God bless mother Russia. Ukraine can keep on winning the war on cnn, bbc, social media, etc. But Putin is giving it to them hot-hot in reality. When will the comedian beg Nigerian parliament to send our troops to Ukraine? Because thats what the comedian is doing everyday in European parliaments grin

Live Reports from Moscow!!!!

1 Like

Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jmichael1:
Same way 2pac will reappear sum day...
Wetin you smoke grin
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Jmichael1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:
Wetin you smoke grin
omoh i no even knw wen i post dis tin....
the small weed boogyman gv me be dy high me...

1 Like

Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Johel(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by greymiles: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
These westerners don turn the war to reality show
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jmichael1:

omoh i no even knw wen i post dis tin....

the small weed boogyman gv me be dy high me...

Lol boss, Na marley kush I dey manage here. Do loud for me Baami cool

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Miracle2022: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Drenimarcus:
Show us pictures of him in Ukraine to dispel the Russian propaganda, else : he is dead.
you are inconsequential,so believe anything you want.
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Hezmatosky: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shey dis one deadly like dis undecided
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by ShenTeh(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Would it not have been better if he remained 'dead' so he could continue to wreck havoc than blowing his own cover?

Let peace reign.
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by almarthins(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look at Putin's puppet viewing this but will be too ashamed to utter anything.. grin
I remember when those kids created a thread spreading rumor concerning his death..I even told them to drop a proof but they couldn't.. cheesy

Wali is alive and strong..those who want him dead can keep crying.. cheesy
Putin's puppet will always cry on this thread as usual.. Putin is getting whooped in Ukraine.. grin grin
Shame on all Putin's puppet... grin
*Pukes*

E dey pepper dem now
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Newton2024: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Benny6944:

US will, and take care of it. that means shooting down any jet in sky in Ukraine
What is preventing US from doing this to help Ukraine?
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Newton2024: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
obedience4:

A no flight zone. Means shutting the sky of a particular area to any flying object military or civilian..
In case of Ukraine.. Ukraine doesn't have the resources ie fighter jets. To secure it airspace..
He wants NATO to patrol the airspace of Ukraine.
The problem is that sometimes you have to enforce it..
If NATO jets were to be patrolling the sky above Ukraine and a Russian jet's enters the Ukrainian airspace they will have to shut it down.
And that will lead to a more serious confrontation with NATO and Russia.
Why is NATO avoiding confrontation with Russia? Why are they not defending Ukraine?
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by dontbothermuch: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wali na ikwerre people name na
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Nuchezz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
embarassedSense is far from you
Kastonkastroll:

God bless mother Russia. Ukraine can keep on winning the war on cnn, bbc, social media, etc. But Putin is giving it to them hot-hot in reality. When will the comedian beg Nigerian parliament to send our troops to Ukraine? Because thats what the comedian is doing everyday in European parliaments grin
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Techguy96(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
You this brainwashed fella. Bet you are waiting for the fall of putin and great mother Russia; newsflash, that will never ever happen.

America and NATO will always cry and very soon the comedian will be captured in his bunker grin
And will the war end, if the comedian is killed today this war will continue.

Russia don buy market.
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Techguy96(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
WarriAproko:
why ukraine nor dey shoot their missles too. Always complaining about groundfight.
Ukraine gave all their missile to Russia because Russia promise they will never invade them.

That was a foolish and costly mistake by the Ukrainians tho.

They don't even have a strong or well equip army, it's a Miracle they are still fighting Russia till now.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Techguy96(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newton2024:
Why is NATO avoiding confrontation with Russia? Why are they not defending Ukraine?
They are defending Ukraine by sanctioning Russia and sending weapons to Ukraine.

They cannot confront Russia because of the implications of nuclear weapons.

Without nuclear weapons, Russia is no match for NATO.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Kay25(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

If Putin had really won the war it should be so obvious that no news media would deny the fact about it
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by AsgardEmmy: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
God bless mother Russia. Ukraine can keep on winning the war on cnn, bbc, social media, etc. But Putin is giving it to them hot-hot in reality. When will the comedian beg Nigerian parliament to send our troops to Ukraine? Because thats what the comedian is doing everyday in European parliaments

I dey pain this man

1 Like

Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by obedience4(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newton2024:

They are not part of NATO.
If you wanna see NATO in action let Russia invade Poland.. Or other Baltic States like lativa or Estonia..
Then hell will be let lose..
Russia has a lot of NATO countries as neighbours yet he choose to invade the only one not in NATO

Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by Toktee(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look at Putin's puppet viewing this but will be too ashamed to utter anything.. grin
I remember when those kids created a thread spreading rumor concerning his death..I even told them to drop a proof but they couldn't.. cheesy

Wali is alive and strong..those who want him dead can keep crying.. cheesy
Putin's puppet will always cry on this thread as usual.. Putin is getting whooped in Ukraine.. grin grin
Shame on all Putin's puppet... grin
*Pukes*
GOOD evening comrade....
Putin touts will not be happy with this news at all...and the fact is he even exposed the russian capabilty grin as inferior to Nato and are afraid of close contact battle grin
Re: Deadly Canadian Sniper "Wali" Reappears, Blasts Russian Propaganda That He Died by nijanigga: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
All these Nigerian bigots will this fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama Meets His Half-Sister, Auma In Kenya Today (Photos) / Why Kim Jong Un Mercedes 'Toilet Car' Goes Wherever He Goes / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.