Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together (20669 Views)

Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / How Awo's Indignization Decree Of 1972 Caused Nigeria's Decay / How Igbo Leaders Caused Nigeria's Current National Political Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Truthisunique3: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
shinealight:

Can he do any worse than Dasuki and Dezieni did to our economy during Jonathan’s jamboree era?
Search yourself first my friend! shocked shocked
yes he would do more than them

Because his own would be continuous looting even after leaving office

Dieazni didn't create alpha beta to manage Nigeria wealth, tinubu would sign deal with alpha beta to collect 10% of Nigeria wealth for 10years

He would turn our institution to cartel and keep stealing after 8 years God forbid

This is not hatred this is reality, what has befallen lagosians as hustlers for tinubu would not befall this country
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Reference(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin....hehehehe..... Mt Tinubu, not you and I.... but you and all the ignorant folks that will not read history and will not study how nations are formed and how democracy is made to work for the development of nations.

I am sorry but in a feudal state which you love an exploit, you will always need to drag the whole country into association by failure.
I am sorry but this is NOT presidential.
Taking personal responsibility is....

Are we are in for another season of blame games if this man is elected...... undecided
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by ChoCho54(f): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
trutharena:

Meth don destroy this one.

Nairalanders, please say no to drugs.
But tinubu too is a drug baron and addict.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by ChoCho54(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Are IPOB still butchering and eating their kinsmen as food in the South East ?
Ask your brother mining skulls to prepare "aseje" for you
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by gulfer: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
How can a sitting deputy governor represent a former governor at an event, is the former governor the substantive sitting governor, are you thinking what I am thinking
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by chaloskyx: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
you and who caused Nigeria's woes?? you caused Nigeria's woes that's why you and all other Nigerian politicians are billionaires living large and flying pjs all across the world with your families while Nigeria is suffering you are mad sir!!!! dont fix the country you and your cohorts ruined first with corruption and lets see how things play out
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Bobloco: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Godispeace:
and voting Atiku, abi foolish being like u dont always have sense

Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Bobloco: 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
pquaver:

Shut up.. Nigeria was not America Be4 Buhari. People were suffering before Buhari.. Every single soul contributed especially you with you fallacy that Nigeria was dubai before buhari as you see no wrong in the former leaders you support..

Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by ufotunang: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's your party APC and Buhari that caused the woes..oo...not nigerians...so blame Buhari that you supported in the presidential election campaign
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by shinealight(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
yes he would do more than them

Because his own would be continuous looting even after leaving office

Dieazni didn't create alpha beta to manage Nigeria wealth, tinubu would sign deal with alpha beta to collect 10% of Nigeria wealth for 10years

He would turn our institution to cartel and keep stealing after 8 years God forbid

This is not hatred this is reality, what has befallen lagosians as hustlers for tinubu would not befall this country

I don’t have time for your usual rubbish talk based purely on hatred. Do you see any good at all that Tinubu has done in Lagos? I’m sure you’re too blinded by hatred to see them. They should actually weed out people like you and make them drink some water from the Lagos Island OSA …..maybe that’ll teach you some lesson about showing gratitude to your hosts! shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Truthisunique3: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
shinealight:

I don’t have time for your usual rubbish talk based purely on hatred. Do you see any good at all that Tinubu has done in Lagos? I’m sure you’re too blinded by hatred to see them. They should actually weed out people like you and make them drink some water from the Lagos Island OSA …..maybe that’ll teach you some lesson about showing gratitude to your hosts! shocked shocked
Leave content dey chase shadow

Tinubu just confessed to the fact that he is the creator of the modern day economic slavery in Lagos

I didn't say it, perphas he hates himself too
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by chloride6: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
You and who?
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by shinealight(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Leave content dey chase shadow

Tinubu just confessed to the fact that he is the creator of the modern day economic slavery in Lagos

I didn't say it, perphas he hates himself too

What is modern day slavery? Usual rubbish talk!
Did you also hear the other day that the Lekki Free Trade Zone was one of his ideas? Is that slavery or helping to provide employment for layabouts like you? Your ears would be blocked to that! shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by prizeless(m): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Who is we
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Tzar(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please speak for yourself. Greedy, sick old man!
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by F117nighthawk: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
The stupidest statement I have ever heard, it's your and your likes that had milked and destroyed Nigeria, you had benefitted immensely as a senator, governor and politician, and still collecting royalties in many ways from the government, so the main bulk stops on your table
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by ransomed: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thunder fire your mouth that has the same curvature like that of Lai Mohammed.
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by eguarojeona: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
We?Not me.You brought buhari when jonathan and pdp were doing great.Getat
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by eguarojeona: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
We?Not me.You brought buhari when jonathan and pdp were doing great.
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Etimemy: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
You and your gang destroyed Nigeria not us
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Crafteck1: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Who is we
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Jammy30411: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by ajebuter(f): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
You and who?

Ori yin buru sir..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by daveahead: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Your greed and selfishness destroyed our economy not the common man.
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Houstency(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
You want to be President
Your wife is a Senator
Your Daughter is Iyaloja
Your Son is Advertising Guru for State Accounts
Your Newspaper is the official organ for several South Western States
Your TV station is the official paid propaganda channel of several southern states
You collect Tax Revenue as a Consultant for Lagos State
You own almost all the remaining valuable real estate in Lagos.
You own a private Hospital inside the State Teaching Hospital in Ikeja.
You own burial grounds and mortuaries with your wife in lagos
Your wife is the official supplier of Diesel to all Lagos state formations and generators powering all street lights in Lagos
You control directly all the machinery of Government in at least 6 states
Unless there is something else that is wrong with you and your head, what are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed the resources and states you control very well, we would be the ones calling for you to be President.
Not you sharing bag of beans.....
Goddamn delusional old man �

Author please claim your accolades
Copied from @RealSolaKuti
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by rolams(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
He knows those he is talking about.
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Amadi84: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
You and who?
You are alone oooo
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Yankee101: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Na you and yours oga
My hand no dey in spoiling naija
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bullion Van thief
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Enemyofpeace: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Craze talk
Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by Enemyofpeace: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
ajebuter:
You and who?

Ori yin buru sir..
no mind the atole man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together by GreatrAnalyst: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
SmartProf:
Oga, you and ur cohorts in politics are the real tragedy and Nigeria's woes...Woe unto you all. When it comes to collective blame, he wants to rope every Nigerian in, but when it comes to juicy benefits he quickly makes it a personal ambition... hypocrite!

Most foolish statement coming from a Desperado whose only reason for wanting to become president is because it is a life ambition.
Statistics says that 95% of Nigeria population lives below $5 a day, are these people who are struggling to live that are ruining Nigeria or the ancestors who have been in power for decades and yet aren't in a hurry to let power be? Irony of life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard / President Buhari Arrives South Africa (Photos) / Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.