Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) (16931 Views)

10th NASS: APC Plotting Arrest Of Lawmakers-elect Over Leadership Tussle, PDP / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos) / Oshiomhole, APC NWC Meet APC House Of Representatives Caucus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Truthisunique3: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, you know nothing young man, can you see the smile on his face? the deal is done, it will start manifesting from next week. Osinbajo is a current VP, and they still have over one year to their current term, if he had come out earlier it will distract the attention of the government, but because of the inec's timetable he has no choice than to come out soon. Watch out!
I would quote you when the time comes, hope you aren't leaving apc anytime soon when reality cleear for your candidate eye
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by MikoB: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I would quote you when the time comes, hope you aren't leaving apc anytime soon when reality cleear for your candidate eye

Not at all, I only have just one account, not like you with many, and I have been on nairaland for many years even before I registered my own account, can you see what I told you in the morning, the real contenders have no choice again than to show their intentions before next week ends, OBI made his intention known today.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Truthisunique3: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
MikoB:

Not at all, I only have just one account, not like you with many, and I have been on nairaland for many years even before I registered my own account, can you see what I told you in the morning, the real contenders have no choice again than to show their intentions before next week ends, OBI made his intention known today.
lol, who cares about obi the clown

BTW I don't know how my account take affect you, I never left my moniker so what's your fuss

Na we get apc, the clowns can keep declaring, amaechi the bride would do his in May

Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by abu12: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
buhari is more interested in 2023 election, he will definitely decide who will emerge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Abujason: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Whowillhelp:
I'm very sorry for posting this in this place. Please kindly extend your bowel of mercy to me. My children was sent out from school because I'm still owning their school fees for a reason that is beyond my capacity. You are very free to abuse me but just take this disgrace from me so that you won't come and say why can't her tell people. Thanks. Nifemi Deborah 0158756261. Gtbank

Submit the names of your children and their schools.
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Godispeace: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
stilland far better than u unfortunate father , thats for sure
Ebubeslym:
Buhari na proper mugu.

Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Jackson105: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:
Hope Yoruba people and their entire tribe can now understand that their god who they worship and hype is just nothing but an ordinary slave to another tribe

HAUSA fFULANI IS IN CHARGE , IN GOVERNMENT AND IN POWER

WHERE ES THAT YORUBA ELDER STATEMAN AND YORUBA APC NATIONAL LEADER grin

Guess he’s still tuning around and under intense nervous panic

Give Oshiomole Chance he will never repeat that mistake in his next 50 reincarnation

It is Yoruba that will kill you eventually, they will continue tormenting you even in hell fire.
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by laughitall(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
angry

These guys aren’t even saying anything about ASUU
whats ASUU
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by MikoB: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
lol, who cares about obi the clown

BTW I don't know how my account take affect you, I never left my moniker so what's your fuss

Na we get apc, the clowns can keep declaring, amaechi the bride would do his in May
OK no problem, I wish you the best with your Amaechi ooo.
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Truthisunique3: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
MikoB:

OK no problem, I wish you the best with your Amaechi ooo.
I wish you the best with your osinbajo too, I used to like him until I discovered he is an hypocrite only good for motivational speeches while benefiting from the blood money this evil government gives him to stay silent
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
politicians na proper center
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by ThugBoy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
President wey no fit give speech �, una for just tell us say them invite the dumb ass President make e see wetin dem dey do. Ogun kill APC SUPPORTERS.
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by cyprex: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:
Hope Yoruba people and their entire tribe can now understand that their god who they worship and hype is just nothing but an ordinary slave to another tribe

HAUSA fFULANI IS IN CHARGE , IN GOVERNMENT AND IN POWER

WHERE ES THAT YORUBA ELDER STATEMAN AND YORUBA APC NATIONAL LEADER grin

Guess he’s still tuning around and under intense nervous panic

Give Oshiomole Chance he will never repeat that mistake in his next 50 reincarnation

Most roaches are bigots
Here comes another one of them
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
frowland:
Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men. - Proverb 22:29.

who be this one na?? Don't misinterpret bible. Who should be happier amongst them in that picture.
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by simpleseyi: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
MikoB:

The real politics just began, who are those sayihg the VP has no support, can you now see that every political meeting in the presidency recently, osinbajo is always present with the president, like I said the real contenders are coming out little by little, watch out!

The voters are on the streets. Not in political meetings. Whosoever controls the streets, controls the votes.

Tinubu controls the streets and the votes.
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by frowland(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
24SEVEN:

who be this one na?? Don't misinterpret bible. Who should be happier amongst them in that picture.

Here comes one of them.
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Musauzor(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
I was looking for the APC national leader,Bola Tinubu in the meeting but I couldn't see him. He will soon drop that title when the chips are down. I'm convinced that Bola Tinubu will not contest for the APC presidential primary. He will tactically withdraw. Just mark today's date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by MikoB: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
simpleseyi:

The voters are on the streets. Not in political meetings. Whosoever controls the streets, controls the votes.

Tinubu controls the streets and the votes.

I don't have any problem with tinubu, why don't you campaign for him and leave others. Thank you
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Almaigaa: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
How I wish nkeruka fit be speaker

That woman dey give me joy

Like they say after drug urchins make noise dem go dey alright Las las

In which Country? Except in Online Republic of Biafra. grin

Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by legallyminded: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

Mr President is firmly in control of Apc party.

A National Apc leader .. no Yoruba media liar made Apc leader

Even The nation the fear use that name for Tinubu..
That very Year wey yorubA no allow us hear word

The YORUBA NATIONAL LEADER EVEN MADE VIDEO TELLING EDOS PEOPLE TO VOTE grin

Tinubu Must contest

Power returns North

What will happen to the money Tinubu shared to them?
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by legallyminded: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reinvented:

Buhari: Go and withdraw your appral against the Umuahia High Court ruling on section 84 (12)
Gbaja: Yes sir.
Buhari: Senate President, any objections?
Senate president: No sir, rakadede sir. grin grin

angry
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Frigga13: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
legallyminded:

What will happen to the money Tinubu shared to them?

Is bullion van

Non refundable and unlimited ..

gods don’t get broke
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by legallyminded: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Frigga13:

Is bullion van

Non refundable and unlimited ..

gods don’t get broke

grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by MikoB: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truthisunique3:
I wish you the best with your osinbajo too, I used to like him until I discovered he is an hypocrite only good for motivational speeches while benefiting from the blood money this evil government gives him to stay silent

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-bars-political-appointees-from-voting-at-national-convention/?amp, your Amaechi will not be able to participate on Saturday and most likely in the presidential primaries, or else he resigns
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by fregeneh(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
MikoB:

The real politics just began, who are those sayihg the VP has no support, can you now see that every political meeting in the presidency recently, osinbajo is always present with the president, like I said the real contenders are coming out little by little, watch out!

The VP no dey present before?!
Re: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With NASS APC Caucus (Photos) by Truthisunique3: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
MikoB:

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-bars-political-appointees-from-voting-at-national-convention/?amp, your Amaechi will not be able to participate on Saturday and most likely in the presidential primaries, or else he resigns
I told you before it makes no difference

He has the board he needs so what would he be doing in a convention that is just ratification of already unified lists

BTW the Apc memo says they can attend as observers which is basically what almost all delegates would be that day

My advice is he doesn't even go sef to avoid eliminators

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Confers National Award On Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution / Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.