Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) (1569 Views)

Chinedu, CEO Of Chinmark Group, Is Wanted On Fraud Charges By The Police / Have You Ever Voted In A Shrine? INEC Relocated 9 Polling Units From There / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUkCqHSNmOQ

A lady has summoned the CEO of Chinmark investment company, Chinedu Ijiomah before an Aguleri shrine for allegedly eloping with her N4m, IgbereTV reports.

Chinmark who is popularly known as “Red King” is alleged to have eloped with over N10bn from over 4,000 investors who invested in his different investment platforms

The man who has become a trending topic on Facebook, had claimed that he’s been unable to pay investors their money because the SEC froze his account, but this has been countered by many who alleged that what’s in the account can’t pay his top three investors and there are steps to be taken for the account to be unfrozen.

The lady who summoned Chinedu to the shrine is demanding for her money.

A man was heard saying in the background that if Chinmark fails to appear before the shrine, whatever the lady proclaims will come upon the investment company’s CEO and his family

They also said they will continue taking his name to different shrines till he pays the money.

Chinedu is yet to react to this recent development.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbfQE-OgalR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by udele1: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Whats the difference between chinmark and Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by SportsHD: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
She wanted to reap where she didn't sow and she got scammed, lol.
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by bennybuhari: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by Oluwatobike: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
What greediness can cause. Bring N1m collect N2m in one month. Kole work

1 Like

Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by Earlystar698(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
udele1:

The difference is that chinmark is a notorious scammer while there's no fraud case link to mazi Nnamdi Kanu even with the numerous fake charges level against him, still no where would senseble people find fraudulent activities with him. But given the fact that you don't have work other than propaganding nonsense, you will always find dirty in your mouth and say.

Do not quote me because I won't reply to a lowlife again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by colorsofrainbow: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
udele1:

The difference is Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by udele1: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Earlystar698:

The difference is that chinmark is a notorious scammer while there's no fraud case link to mazi Nnamdi Kanu even with the numerous fake charges level against him, still no where would senseble people find fraudulent activities with him. But given the fact that you don't have work other than propaganding nonsense, you will always find dirty in your mouth and say.

First fraud is his university degree. Lets see it.
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by OdogwuMike(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Earlystar698:

Th11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111e difference is that chinmark is a notorious scammer while there's no fraud case link to mazi Nnamdi Kanu even with the numerous fake charges level against him, still no where would senseble people find fraudulent activities with him. But given the fact that you don't have work other than propaganding nonsense, you will always find dirty in your mouth and say.

Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by CrownOfClay724: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
udele1:

First fraud is his university degree. Lets see it.

Don't you know DSS detention centre?

1 Like

Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by udele1: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Don't you know DSS detention centre?

Is that where university degree's are kept? We can get information about his Biafran business registration in UK.

Why is information on his university education invincible?
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by CrownOfClay724: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
udele1:

Is that where university degree's are kept? We can get information about his Biafran business registration in UK.

Why is information on his university education invincible?

I mean... your obsession ought tell you that your crush is detained there.

You should go personally ask him for it.

Who knows, you might be able to touch his garment .

1 Like

Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by juman(m): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Greediness torn her pocket.
Thief.
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by helinues: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mumu girl, those ones would still collect out of the little change she could have managed.

Na so one guy dey lament bitterly to me say someone carry his money go, I asked details about the transaction, na online stuffs. The guy started boasting he has consulted his baba, that guy go run mad.

I laughed hysterically, the guy was like what's funny, I said do you think the people you guys are scamming don't also pray, if na so their prayers dey work, all of you wey dey scam go don run mad. That nothing would happen to the guy as he himself must have also play over smart on others.

The guy was like heh heh, I didn't see it from that angle sha
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by juman(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Why government allow this kind of "investment scheme "?

I wonder.
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by Help2020: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbfQE-OgalR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
They will never learn. Handy your money is gone. Nothing go happen to that man. We have heard about this same issues over and over again, yet Nigerians never learn. No sorry for you.
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by udele1: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

I mean... your obsession ought tell you that your crush is detained there.

You should go personally ask him for it.

Who knows, you might be able to touch his garment .

The garment stinks buy now. They only wash it a day to court.

1 Like

Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by TeeGentle(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ladies and money
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by 4ckyou: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
TeeGentle:
Ladies and money

e just weak me, I thought after mmm no sane person will ever try invest in businesses like this but I was wrong, mmm just open the way for many others, and keep falling too like mmm
Re: Lady Summons CEO Of Chinmark At A Shrine For Eloping With Her N4m (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Yahoo boy after falling Maga to Ponzi scheme.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Directs ASUU To Call Off Strike / BREAKING: Ex-lawmaker And Founding Member Leaves APC (photos) / Blunder: I Stopped By For A Courtesy Call On "Shirk" Gumi - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.