Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (1742 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Poco X4 Pro 5G Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iXiGgXjk24

Poco X4 Pro is the unlikely successor of Poco X3 Pro. Let's talk about the elephant in the room, being the midrange CPU. It does not come close to the Poco X3 Pro's flagship CPU in terms of performance. The Poco X4 Pro however boasts of an AMOLED display, premium material, better design, better camera and 5G connectivity. However, it turns out these new improved features are NOT worth sacrificing a premium gaming experience for, as the Poco X4 Pro didn't get any praises from fans across the globe. Poco X4 Pro is what would have been(and is) a great well balanced phone for the Redmi Note series fans but Poco fans are a gaming-centric crowd.

The Poco X4 Pro is basically the Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Global).

Specs

• 6.67" FHD+ 120hz AMOLED Display
• Glass Back & Aluminum Frame.
• Corning Gorilla Glass 5
• Snapdragon 695 CPU
• 108MP + 8MP+ 2MP Back Camera
• 16MP Front Camera
• Dual Stereo Speakers
• 6GB/128GB & 8GB/256GB - RAM/Storage
• 5000mAh Battery (67Watt Charging)
• Android 11 (MIUI 13)
• 164.2 x 76.1 x 8.1mm & 205g

Price: Starts at ₦150,000 / $250

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Onyeka90210(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Poco make ugly phones men, but with very good performance.
Will still pick an Old Mi over it tho

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by adehadex(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
A fan of note series
Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ceenachi: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Poco with big billboard are like 5 & 6
Downgraded Specs but Upgraded Camera
Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Poco make ugly phones men, but with very good performance.
Will still pick an Old Mi over it tho
Poco f3?
Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Onyeka90210(m): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
Poco f3?
If you study the F series design from f2 to f3, you'll see there are all copying the 2019 Mi 9Tpro design, while changing a few.
If I really did care about design and wanted a 865 chipset for the price of the f3, I'll get a foreign used Oneplus 8.
Or still add money and get the mi 10 if I want MIUI
When you've used top end MI, you wouldn't want to settle for poco or redmi.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Onyeka90210:

If you study the F series design from f2 to f3, you'll see there are all copying the 2019 Mi 9Tpro design, while changing a few.
If I really did care about design and wanted a 865 chipset for the price of the f3, I'll get a foreign used Oneplus 8.
which design did they actually copy

Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Onyeka90210(m): 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
which design did they actually copy
“Changing a few”, you no see that part?
Leave camera position, battery, processor and screen size
The MI 9 T pro is the predecessor
I don’t know if there’s a k10 tho
But
The Mi 9T is the k20
F2 is k30
F3 is k40
Do your research boss
Not much is changing design wise, still same build and display quality asides the few quirks I mentioned above Oga, if you’ve used 2019 Mi 9T pro, there’s not much of a difference in design build quality with the new poco f series.
Just like iPhone 6s and iPhone 7 and 8
Few differences, but same design build
You’re skipping a generation
Compare from Mi 9T to F2 then to F3
It’s just like IPhone 6s to 7 to 8
Slight differences but same form factor
I no really know how to put am make you understand sha
But I don try my best, you can check YouTube for further comparisons
And what I was just saying initially is if I wanted a Xiaomi in 2022, it won’t be the successor(form factor) of a Mi I used 2 years ago, I’ll be looking to get a 2021/22 MI device with a curved display or something. Mi 10/Mi 11

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by hunkyChunky(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
You obviously don't know what you are saying. The sn870 chipset in the f3 is one the best out there. Beats the 860, 865 and 865+ by a lot. And the phone itself has got a better display and performance than the mi 10 series with the exception of the mi 10 ultra. It's a no brainer, please do research before saying nonsense
Onyeka90210:

Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Onyeka90210(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
hunkyChunky:
You obviously don't know what you are saying. The sn870 chipset in the f3 is one the best out there. Beats the 860, 865 and 865+ by a lot. And the phone itself has got a better display and performance than the mi 10 series with the exception of the mi 10 ultra. It's a no brainer, please do research before saying nonsense
All of una wey no sabi read sha
Read my first post again but slowly this time
I’m talking design you’re talking performance
All these free basic boys sha

"Poco make ugly phones men, but with very good performance.
Will still pick an Old Mi over it tho"

870 is just an over clocked 865 By the way
Except your maxing out your cpu (like Genshin impact on max graphics for hours) on a daily basis that’s when you’ll notice the difference between it and and 865.
Will still pick the premium looking mi 10 with s865 and a better design over a midrange looking phone with an overclocked flagship processor
will even settle for Oneplus 7pro with 855 with a better design

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Onyeka90210:

“Changing a few”, you no see that part?
Leave camera position, battery, processor and screen size
The MI 9 T pro is the predecessor
I don’t know if there’s a k10 tho
But
The Mi 9T is the k20
F2 is k30
F3 is k40
Do your research boss
Not much is changing design wise, still same build and display quality asides the few quirks I mentioned above Oga, if you’ve used 2019 Mi 9T pro, there’s not much of a difference in design build quality with the new poco f series.
Just like iPhone 6s and iPhone 7 and 8
Few differences, but same design build
You’re skipping a generation
Compare from Mi 9T to F2 then to F3
It’s just like IPhone 6s to 7 to 8
Slight differences but same form factor
I no really know how to put am make you understand sha
But I don try my best, you can check YouTube for further comparisons
And what I was just saying initially is if I wanted a Xiaomi in 2022, it won’t be the successor(form factor) of a Mi I used 2 years ago, I’ll be looking to get a 2021/22 MI device with a curved display or something. Mi 10/Mi 11
Oga the truth is that you have not used any of and moreover do not judge the device with pictures you see online
Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Onyeka90210(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
Oga the truth is that you have not used any of and moreover do not judge the device with pictures you see online
rest
Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by hunkyChunky(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2022
You have maybe half a point. The Poco F series are actually well made, nice to look at and have nice finishes. Maybe not as fine as its Mi counterparts but they're not ugly.

And the 870 is not overclocked, it's just very efficient. Not like the 8Gen 1 chips that always overheat and throttle. It's like saying that the sn865 is overclocked because it's better than the sn732g or other lesser chips.
Onyeka90210:

All of una wey no sabi read sha
Read my first post again but slowly this time
I’m talking design you’re talking performance
All these free basic boys sha

"Poco make ugly phones men, but with very good performance.
Will still pick an Old Mi over it tho"

870 is just an over clocked 865 By the way
Except your maxing out your cpu (like Genshin impact on max graphics for hours) on a daily basis that’s when you’ll notice the difference between it and and 865.
Will still pick the premium looking mi 10 with s865 and a better design over a midrange looking phone with an overclocked flagship processor
will even settle for Oneplus 7pro with 855 with a better design
Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Onyeka90210(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
hunkyChunky:
You have maybe half a point. The Poco F series are actually well made, nice to look at and have nice finishes. Maybe not as fine as its Mi counterparts but they're not ugly.

And the 870 is not overclocked, it's just very efficient. Not like the 8Gen 1 chips that always overheat and throttle. It's like saying that the sn865 is overclocked because it's better than the sn732g or other lesser chips.
Wellsaid.
But for someone who loves premium design, MI still comes ontop, which is the bone of contention.
Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by lexrichy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Xiaomi is getting confused lately
Re: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Siberia01(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Trashy Chinese scraps kiss undecided

(1) (Reply)

Latest Sony Ericsson Tm506 and LG CU720(Shine) For Sale! / Very Clean Nokia E71 For Sale (white Colour) With Assesories / Urgently Needed D Prices Of Nokia C6-02 And Se Xperia Arc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.