Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State (51884 Views)

Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by akanbiaa(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmabest2000:
Next incoming thread will be .... NPF SACK THE DANCING TRAFFIC POLICE MAN

WATCH OUT.....

But we got a lot of beautiful police women in 9ja shaa tongue
Doubt they will sack him for their are many traffic warden who dance while doing their job and does not interfere with their duties. And if they sack him a wealthy Nigerian might just upgrade his life to the next level with money.
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by WiszyFraud: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Why were the ones dancing in chicken republic sacked ni?

Nor be the same uniform workers? grin
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by tony0806: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

FCE/Barracks junction.

That's right. I pray he remains on the road even after his next promotion. He gives people "relief" naturally

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sureboyy:
I don see one for Awka too
I just dae happy to see smile on his face anytime I pass there

Smiles.
I took a video of him the other time I was at Awka.

My first time of encountering such a cheery traffic officer.
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by slimjohn2k5: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Where the traffic he dey control
Make he come Lagos whether he go see dance
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by jennyjohn12348(f): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
These are the kind of people I like to see, even when the going is tough smile be happy not the one you’d do like we’re the cause of your problem
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Bbbw: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Michaelbabs51(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
You're right he's always there at Aroma junction here in Awka.
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by supereagle(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
There is Civil Defense traffic officer in Owerri too.
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Jobabori(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
He has been doing this for years in Jimeta. My late friend used to trow money at him as a gift while he is in action.
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by ovye15: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
I usually see him by Barrack Road junction along the Jimeta-Yola road doing his thing and dancing to his music, I suspect Indian music
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by tony1way: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Stay there he is there collecting medal

Christane:
stupidity on display ..how will d populace he his controlling look at me ..dey will see him as a joker ...some might not take him serious ...he his just showing lack of respect for his profession
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by saintruky(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
If better traffic dey, u sure say he go dance?
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Testimony1988(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
He shouldn't dance and cause accident o.
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Masterchef(m): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2022
What's dancing got to do with controlling traffic?
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Sureboyy(m): 3:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Sureboyy(m): 3:30am On Mar 26, 2022
Flamees:

I swr bro at aroma junction junction
Yeah bro grin
So you dae pass that area too?

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Sureboyy(m): 3:31am On Mar 26, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
COMING FROM ENUGU, THERE IS ONE AFTER AROMA JUNCTN.
Correct
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by nyiamfrank: 4:32am On Mar 26, 2022
Almaigaa:

Hope you see fine Roads for Adamawa? Unlike the Roads in Aba, Enugu, Imo and Anambra. grin grin
you allowed somebody to remind you of your destiny

Too bad

I'm glad you did the needful las las

1 Like

Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Flamees(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Sureboyy:

Yeah bro grin
So you dae pass that area too?
Normally i dey go school for unizik
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Sureboyy(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Flamees:

Normally i dey go school for unizik
I dae go unizik sometimes go find Babes them grin
Mostly that Ifite Area
I go just carry them go my house, do them well and bleep the f outta them grin grin
All those werey girls wink cheesy
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Flamees(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sureboyy:

I dae go unizik sometimes go find Babes them grin
Mostly that Ifite Area
I go just carry them go my house, do them well and bleep the f outta them grin grin
All those werey girls wink cheesy
Normally just carry am go Wintex or mummy's pot
You know as e dey be cool
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Flamees(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sureboyy:

Correct
Him dey talk of porta junction
Re: Meet Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer In Adamawa State by Sureboyy(m): 4:10am On Mar 27, 2022
Flamees:

Normally just carry am go Wintex or mummy's pot
You know as e dey be cool
You know how e dae be bro grin grin
Bleeping on a steady so far you just do small thing for them... sometimes sharwama go do the trick grin
Unizik girls na werey girls cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This / My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment. / Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.