Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Blisters And Fever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blisters And Fever (544 Views)

Blisters And Sore On My Penis / Battling A Sore Throat And Fever / What Should I Take If I Had A Pain And Fever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blisters And Fever by cris83: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good day nairalanders. I woke up this morning with no fever at all. My day began normally until around 11am I started feeling feverish so I decided to see if I could sleep it off. I woke up later in the evening with blisters around my upper body (arms and shoulders) and some parts of my leg. There are none around my groin or buttocks. These blisters when I burst them bring out clear liquid and it hurts. My fever has not diminished as its even more severe. Can someone help me to know what these blisters are? Thanks.

Re: Blisters And Fever by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
The fact that you didn't do anything reasonable today apart from sleeping and waking up shows it's a SAPA symptom.
Re: Blisters And Fever by captainking(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
cris83:
Good day nairalanders. I woke up this morning with no fever at all. My day began normally until around 11am I started feeling feverish so I decided to see if I could sleep it off. I woke up later in the evening with blisters around my upper body (arms and shoulders) and some parts of my leg. There are none around my groin or buttocks. These blisters when I burst them bring out clear liquid and it hurts. My fever has not diminished as its even more severe. Can someone help me to know what these blisters are? Thanks.
Stop bursting those things bro
Re: Blisters And Fever by Truvelisback(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
No be Chicken Pox be that?
Re: Blisters And Fever by juniorrate: 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
did u have a painful sores around ur mouth and burning sensation on ur genital
Re: Blisters And Fever by cris83: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
juniorrate:
did u have a painful sores around ur mouth and burning sensation on ur genital

None. No painful sores, no itching, no burning sensation.
Re: Blisters And Fever by cris83: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
No be Chicken Pox be that?

You are right. It is chickenpox. I went to the hospital and the doctor confirmed it.

(1) (Reply)

*** / Help, I’m An Hiv Patient / Solution To Ur Health Problem Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.