Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,120 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Breathlessness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breathlessness (401 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breathlessness by Privatejet: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good evening doctors in the house
For quite some years now,I haven’t been able to exercise cause once I do,my heart will start to beat very fast making me tired and have breath loss. So I stop exercising. Some weeks back,I laid on the couch and woke up with a very strong pain on my shoulder alone. Went into the room to sleep hoping the pain will stop when I wake up. Only to wake up with a shoulder and chest pain,Twas bad that when I try to breath I feel slight pain. Took paracetamol and was okay. Days back I noticed my breathing wasn’t flowing well and I would yawn countless times. Tried to do relaxed diaphragmatic breathing but didn’t work. Was struggling and hoping it’ll go cos I’ll be fine at times and another time the breathing will hold me that I’ll have to look for how to take a deep breath. But tonight own was terrible,almost lost myself while trying to breath.
Can any doctor in the house help me please
Re: Breathlessness by mprtuary: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
I am no doctor but why not try ulcer test or ECG
Re: Breathlessness by Privatejet: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
mprtuary:
I am no doctor but why not try ulcer test or ECG

Few years back,I did ECG in Luth and I showed the consultant the result. He said ntn is wrong with me. Tho I have H.pylori but I eat well and avoid anything that’ll trigger it.
Re: Breathlessness by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please see a pharmacists. There are some cheap medications you should always have around you. It's unprofessional for me to mention their names to you here
Re: Breathlessness by Privatejet: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Please see a pharmacists. There are some cheap medications you should always have around you. It's unprofessional for me to mention their names to you here

Pls help me out,some hours ago I almost died. Right now I’m trying to catch a full deep breath,at times I have to yawn,if it’s not a proper yawn,I’ll yawn again just to breath well
Re: Breathlessness by suffering: 1:51am On Mar 25, 2022
When you ready you go enter hospital.
Re: Breathlessness by mprtuary: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2022
I strongly believe it's ulcer avoid all things that triggers ulcer, try that fermented plaintain water thing it works well

(1) (Reply)

Green Valley Oatmeal / Miracell Stem Cell Barrenness Destroyer / Fallopian Tube Blockage... Bilateral ...effective Natural Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.