Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Investors Needed To Buy Share On Our Reward Program Project - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Investors Needed To Buy Share On Our Reward Program Project (147 Views)

Bribe Rejection And The Reward For Integrity, Honesty In Workplace / Edo Approves Automatic Promotion, N250,000 Cash Reward For 33 EDSTMA Officials / How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed To Buy Share On Our Reward Program Project by Leeminjihoo: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
MediaCash is an app that pays user for playing game on the MediaCash app.

How are we making money? We make money in two way,

Firstly is from ads that show when they visit our app.

The second one is the main one that will fetch us millions of dollars.

The main one we are earning from is tapjoy offer wall.
Tapjoy will be paying us when our users play game on our app.

There's more than 100+ available on tapjoy offer wall and they are adding new game every day. Some game worth $50 while some worth $150+. Its depends on the user choice to choose which game they like to play.

In our app, 1000 coins worth $1 whole tapjoy pay us $2 for the same 1000 coins means if OK of our user play game worth $10, Tapjoy will pay us $20 which is $10 for the user who play the game and $10 for us the owner who sleep at home.

So imagine we have 2000 user that play game worth of $10 daily(however they can earn more than $100 daily since we will target tier one countries who are rich countries, they put more money on ads)
So let do a quick calculation of 2000 user who make $10 daily on our app.

2000 users earned $10 daily is $22,000 a day, but remember that we earn double of what our user earn on tapjoy.

So 2000 user do play game worth $10 daily is. $44,000 daily, and they play tue game for 30 days.
Thqt will be $44,000 × 30days.

The total in a month is $1,320,000 which is 660 millions in naira(the calculation I use is 500 naira /$1. Do the calculation yourself)

So now see, the amount we will earned if we get more than 10k users who use our app.

Now the money is divided into two, 300 millions for our users who play game and 300 million for us the owner. So see the amount each of us will earn depends on the share each of us buy. Even the person who buy 1% share will be able to earn more than 1 million naira monthly.

So you may think why I did want to sell share why I can earn all that by myself.

The truth is, to earn that amount for the project. I need to promote the app to tier one(like USA, canada UK and the rest) countries using Google ads, so I need money for that but I don't have as bank also don't want to give loan.

The current situation of Nigerian is that we have skills but we don't have capital to start bussiness

That why I came with the idea that i should buold a team, so we can make money together, if I sell share of the project, we will both benefit as the project can turn us to millionaires.

So if you are interested in buying share, kindly chat me on whatsapp using the number below.

Or you can join our team group on whatsapp using the link below

The tapjoy dashboard sample is on the image below and also how our project pay our user image is also below

https:///JANtiLdKspJBY8MPvvDt6l

https:///JANtiLdKspJBY8MPvvDt6l

Looking forward to work with you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Need To Make Money Online? / Moon Boot Discount Code / Motivational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.