Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck (34580 Views)

FG Procures Boeing 737-NG Flight Simulator / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo / ‘FG Procures 30 Aircrafts, Six Helicopter Gunships To Fight Boko Haram’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Ezmans: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2022
trutharena:
Amongst the new batch of 253 @PoliceNG operational vehicles being distributed to Commands nationwide are the following locally-assembled brands:

33 @innosonvehicles Carrier Pick Up Trucks

37 Mikano Pick Up Trucks

18 Mikano Lorry Trucks

20 @nordmotion Max Pick Up Trucks

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1507128021723107334?s=21

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

you I'll see how police I'll spoil those cars under six months
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2022
itaewon:
nice one,fg should continue patronizing another vehicle manufacturer not only that innoson
You're surely an illiterate, read the article again, FG bought from 3 different local manufacturers, nord ,innoson and mikano
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Benmob: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2022
In diz part buhari government of done well, but d economy still dey shamble
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:43am On Mar 25, 2022
Really nice
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Malibe: 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
itaewon:
nice one,fg should continue patronizing another vehicle manufacturer not only that innoson

FG for dey petronize your Papa if to say him get sense to manufacture cars but him no get. So appreciate Innoson

Afonja�
Enemy of progress
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Benmob: 7:46am On Mar 25, 2022
itaewon:
yes fg to patronize other motor manufacturer in nigeria,but d way u say that innoson somehow,have show ur tribalism nature with hatred in u
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by ALFADOS(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2022
trutharena:
Amongst the new batch of 253 @PoliceNG operational vehicles being distributed to Commands nationwide are the following locally-assembled brands:

37 Mikano Pick Up Trucks

18 Mikano Lorry Trucks

Pictures or I don't believed it or na usual scam lol
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Banuso99: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Fairmedia:
Police should be productive, they should be able to have an engineering department that repairs and maintain their equipment and vehicles.

They do. Infact, they have a workshop in Ikeja just few minutes away from the Customs Office.
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Lightorder: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Is good government is buying made in Nigerian products.

Let's stop importatation of what we can produce here.
God bless you sir
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Lightorder: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2022
itaewon:
poverty is witchcraft. get a job and start from atleast, a bus conductor
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by seyigiggle: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Divide all those vehicles by 37 (including the FCT),
how many would each state get?
so, in the end how many will each local govt get?

you see that the purchase does not make sense

Viraltrends123:
Always complaining, both day and night, you people no dey rest, you say they should buy your products, and they did, what is pathetic again oga
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by relaxandsmile: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2022
itaewon:
I never knew there are other vehicle manufacturers aside Innoson. Propaganda is helping some people ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Lightorder: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Always complaining, both day and night, you people no dey rest, you say they should buy your products, and they did, what is pathetic again oga
my brother, when one is gainfully employed in Lagos, he won’t have time to complain or be picking holes in everything, naturally.
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2022
trutharena:

37 Mikano Pick Up Trucks

18 Mikano Lorry Trucks

Which one be MIKANO LORRIES. MIKANO TRUCK...
Dem DO JOINT TASK FORCE JTF WITH PHCN NOW? lighting up our WORLD cry

Make I catch CRUISE small jare...
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by techWriter3: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Below is the Nord Max!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by geelite(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2022
kidnaping will now be easier for them grin
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Banuso99:

They do. Infact, they have a workshop in Ikeja just few minutes away from the Customs Office.
So I expect more longevity for their vehicles and equipment. Nice heads up...I have never seen one myself.
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2022
kozmokaz:
More checkpoints added
Everywhere red now they won't try adding more but they are running away from checkpoints now depending in your location as I was told.
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Audio visual procurement.
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by VEHINTOLAR: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2022
trutharena:
Below is the Nord Max!

Wow,it's really fine ! Is it Naija made ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by kozmokaz(m): 9:38am On Mar 25, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Everywhere red now they won't try adding more but they are running away from checkpoints now depending in your location as I was told.

� my location far from them mofos

Make I update my homies sha
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by delpee(f): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Nice to know that we have many vehicle assembly plants in the country. Nigeria is truly blessed. We only need to harness our resources properly for meaningful development.
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Tundex911: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
Pictures nko?
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulations to then
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Xbobtage: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2022
trutharena:
Below is the Nord Max!

Obviously a beautiful truck, I was very excited to have a new entrant into the manufacturing of home vechicles in nigeria when this was announced last year. Its takes a lot of sacrifice as a nigerian to start from nothing and own very own vehicle brand/manufacturing company.

But here were my concerns about the car and its owner after a little digging.

The owner was asked how he came about the name of the car and he claimed him and his friends were playing scrabble and wanted a name similar to north, so while playing scrabble they slowly moved through different sounding names before settling in on nord.

That was a very big and unnecessary lie. Nord is a German auto and machine company who own the rights to the licences and designs of the vehicles that they are assembling in Nigeria. The same company just opened another car manufacturing plant in wiechlice poland.

Why did this guy find it necessary to tell such degrading lies about his project after working hard to bulld this, Nigerians would have loved him and be proud of his attempt to build something indigenous whether its a partnership or not. Why not simply announce this as a partnership with him and Nord Automobiles just as Dangote did with Peugeot. I mean, its 2022, anyone can simply just research the company on the internet and see their dumb lies. This unnecessary lie does not bode very well for the company's reputation going forward.
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Idiko1: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Is good government is buying made in Nigerian products.

Let's stop importatation of what we can produce here.

This is typical and moronic stream of thought only home to Africans. Countries which can produce and manufacture some of the best automobiles in world still import vehicles. Nigeria is a country which cannot boast of Iron and steel production yet produce automobile. What a delusion.
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by trutharena: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Xbobtage:

Obviously a beautiful truck, I was very excited to have a new entrant into the manufacturing of home vechicles in nigeria when this was announced last year. Its takes a lot of sacrifice as a nigerian to start from nothing and own very own vehicle brand/manufacturing company.

But here were my concerns about the car and its owner after a little digging.

The owner was asked how he came about the name of the car and he claimed him and his friends were playing scrabble and wanted a name similar to north, so while playing scrabble they slowly moved through different sounding names before settling in on nord.

That was a very big and unnecessary lie. Nord is a German auto and machine company who own the rights to the licences and designs of the vehicles that they are assembling in Nigeria. The same company just opened another car manufacturing plant in wiechlice poland.

Why did this guy find it necessary to tell such degrading lies about his project after working hard to bulld this, Nigerians would have loved him and be proud of his attempt to build something indigenous whether its a partnership or not. Why not simply announce this as a partnership with him and Nord Automobiles just as Dangote did with Peugeot. I mean, its 2022, anyone can simply just research the company on the internet and see their dumb lies. This unnecessary lie does not bode very well for the company's reputation going forward.

What is their logo for Nord Germany and how does it relate to his own name in Nigeria? Are they also called Nord Automobiles?

Does their cars look similar or you’re just saying nonsense just because of saying it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by Factshunter: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
post=111344262:

Spot the difference

1 ad 2 Nord

2 and 4 Innoson

Loooool

Please AutojoshNG

innoson ivm 4×4 carrier is not manufactured in Nigeria. Innoson rebranded the logos. I had high hopes in him.. bragging to my friend in Canada about innoson manufacturing cars.Buh kudos to him cause it's not easy to import and remove the car logos..

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60588834894/Brande-New-Diesel-Terralord-Double-Cab.html?spm=a2706.8301167.0.0.69c4bb14xgqVs7
NB.am a strong advocate of made in Nigeria.. i think this is a mistake on innoson side .. i believe they will rectify it..Greater innoson. Buy innoson.

Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by bigcasava1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

You sure say your head correct Abi everybody na Igbo for una useless mind? Abi Ogun wan kill you this morning? Better mind your business
Ogun suppose kill that guy, I can see his bitterness with igbos. He is not happy in his mind for the patronage
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by ArewaNorth: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
For which state? Or are these for the whole country? Very pathetic

Decentralize the Police and allow states and their stakeholders Police themselves how they want based on each states security risk and assessment.

What do u expect when many states can't pay minimum wage and sometimes skip some month's payment for armed men?

In all ramifications FG is better than states, we are just driven by ethnic jingoism that is why we can't even ask States to account for their failure!
Re: Nigerian Police Procures 20 Nord Pickups Truck And 30 Innoson Truck by KaluwisxPRO: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
ArewaNorth:

What do u expect when many states can't pay minimum wage and sometimes skip some month's payment for armed men?

In all ramifications FG is better than states, we are just driven by ethnic jingoism that is why we can't even ask States to account for their failure!

How much does the FG pay the Police currently Does that look like an effective police to you for 36 states being controlled from one place?

Security can only improve if it is localized, wether states can pay or not depends on the security risk of each state, there are states that needs more policing than others, hence only the states can really put in the work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Hon. Abdulmuminn Jibrin? Read His Profile / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election / Gulak Was Warned Against Going To Owerri But He Said ‘We Are All Nigerians’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.