Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,566 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment (15622 Views)

Did You Receive Similar Message From NPC? / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / N- Power: What Is Your Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Orubebe01: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Odemok(m): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Where is that ezenwaeze guy?

3 Likes

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by ignis: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
This country

1 Like

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Victorarinze1: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ah swear!!! If Npower no pay!! I go seize students script. Na so Dem dey empower person. Three months outstanding. Just be like say we dey do ajayi work.

2 Likes

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by sammyobi584: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Victorarinze1:
Ah swear!!! If Npower no pay!! I go seize students script. Na so Dem dey empower person. Three months outstanding. Just be like say we dey do ajayi work.

You get time dy go your ppa. Who ppa help

4 Likes

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
govnor4551:
I can't even remember the last day I received my payment and now I don't even see anything on my portal that related to payment.
Nawa ooooo for Nigeria Government.
Please the batch 2 that we just do thump print what is the next action please

1 Like

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by TemmyT002(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Finally you be muuuumuuu.@bolded

With all due respect, Thunder Fire You sir

1 Like

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by eki2000(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
TemmyT002:

With all due respect, Thunder Fire You sir
see as you finish this man on top respect oo
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
How ina dey do this Npower stuff sef
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Newton2024: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Please the batch 2 that we just do thump print what is the next action please
Wait till September when C1 will be over.

2 Likes

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by MNDY(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Anaerobi:
Nawa o.

Stream 2 abi make we comot hop as stream 1 d complain?

I don thumbprint for am o.
You get idea on when dem go fit deploy us so?
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Caleycashh:
Hahahaha... useless country with useless and peanut paying programs to deceive gullible Nigerians, 30k people dey blow for one drinking joint!
undecided
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Anaerobi(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
MNDY:

I don thumbprint for am o.
You get idea on when dem go fit deploy us so?

We never do physical verification yet.
E fit reach June or July sef

1 Like

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Juanmike(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Odemok:
Where is that ezenwaeze guy?
Olubebe01 is ezenweze, as him see say npower don cast, him run open another moniker
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Patrickker(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
If peradventure APC becomes losers in 2023, know ye that Sadiya contributed 90% to the loss. That woman is a tool making the APC led government unpopular in many ways.

3 Likes

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by nkemjacob2(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pls will npower pay for the training for the Nexit?. Country hard o
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by samuel051: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Welcome to the club.. when batch a and b dey complain una dey ask wetin Dem use dia stipend do, shey una don see as d stipend dey come early and fast. Una get less than 6months to go grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by 234GT(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
PaulOtl:

Baba, help me nau. I am dry. For real.
0136059878 even 1 or 2K will make my weekend and help me achieve one or two. The if I can get two k from somewhere else too, my Monday will be settled. Tp and food outside. Abeg.. consider am pls

Just your account number. You no put bank name.
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
234GT:

Just your account number. You no put bank name.
Oh sorry, I was rushing to be among. GTBANK U.O
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by IsaacEtieno(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2022
N-Power this is totally unfair. 3 solid months, no payment and to think you guys tagged this EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM, is sickening because there's not empowering about it. People spend the little they have on transportation hoping to be paid at month end only to get disappointed. Hon. Minister, i know you go home every month with your salary but ordinary stipend you can't pay.
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by respect80(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2022
That foooolish Sadiya is a very foooolish woman.
Corruption personified, and her taciturnity concerning why things are going the way they are just gives credence to the fact that Buhari and APC are failures!
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2022
234GT:

Just.
Good morning Sir. If you were the one who credited me 1K this morning, thank you and God bless bro. The sender's name is Oladimeji...

1 Like

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Arizoner: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2022
Newton2024:
Wait till September when C1 will be over.
my graduate friend has a casual factory job of 40k. Should he leave it for npower?
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Faani: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
[lol,it seems so quote author=Anaerobi post=111359986]Nawa o.

Stream 2 abi make we comot hop as stream 1 d complain? [/quote]
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Basmec(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
For real.
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2022
Basmec:

shey me self go see even if na airtime? and if you wan make am big, here are my account details . GTBank.

God bless you as you have it in mind to help
Hi...
I can manage to send #200 MTN to your number , pls manage. Me too, I'm begging senior men, on here...to assist. So, #200 is what I am afford for now. Pls manage
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Abrian550(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
You that’s asking this question, would you leave your job for Npower? Na wa for you.
Let the person do both. It is not rocket science.

Arizoner:
my graduate friend has a casual factory job of 40k. Should he leave it for npower?
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Basmec(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hi...

1 Like

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by MNDY(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Anaerobi:

We never do physical verification yet.
E fit reach June or July sef

Ok.
Somebody dey talk say when time reach dem go carry us all Stream II based on automatic, say no selection again, dem don already gum us all together with the Stream I from the beginning. Say nor be everybody wey apply bin fit do dat biometric wey we do.
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by Anaerobi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
MNDY:

Ok.
Somebody dey talk say when time reach dem go carry us all Stream II based on automatic, say no selection again, dem don already gum us all together with the Stream I from the beginning. Say nor be everybody wey apply bin fit do dat biometric wey we do.

Bro my own be say make I receive at least 3 months salary from npower before August. As Election is fast approaching, anything is possible.
Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by dhope: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Abrian550:
You that’s asking this question, would you leave your job for Npower? Na wa for you.
Let the person do both. It is not rocket science.

Who dey do npower job sef? Na free money from this govt. It's not too good to miss all these empowerment money because na the money person fit use to augment things and cushion inflation effect created by bubu govt

1 Like

Re: N-power What Date Did You Receive Your Last Payment by samuel051: 6:49am On Mar 27, 2022
Arizoner:
Shey goat head dat ur friend ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YOUWIN Awardees Cry To Buhari: Urge Government To Save Job Loss / Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? / Can You Work In Sokoto.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.