Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Mode9 Finally Replys - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode9 Finally Replys (2909 Views)

Mode9 Is Not The Dopest Rapper In Nigera. / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by FLOWSHOW: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
when u say u have admirers and they are trying to be like u, u dont need to tell us u r modenine. we know that already. what i like about u is that u dey recognise other rappers for naija. but sha sauce na the new baba. since the baba (rugged)wey u diss no get liver to reply. why u no tasi sauce small now and see how naija hiphop will be very popular all over the world. grin grin
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

when u say u have admirers and they are trying to be like u, u don't need to tell us you're modenine. we know that already. what i like about u is that u dey recognise other rappers for naija. but sha sauce na the new baba. since the baba (rugged)wey u diss no get liver to reply. why u no tasi sauce small now and see how naija hiphop will be very popular all over the world. grin grin

lol, since everyone is saying i'm modenine [B]THEN I AM MODENINE !!!! [/b]. I hope i act well sha. The thing is that i'm not tall and dark and cant spit like him but for una sake, i would learn to spit well, eat lots of beans to get tall and wud stay in the sun at least 5-6 hrs daily to be that dark!

The only rappers i feel in naija are Mode, Terry tha Rap Man, Illblis. I dont feel Ruggedman one bit. Saucekid, i gbadun the yebariba track and nothing more. If i were mode, i won't dare diss a wanabee cos u don help in career be dat. Go tell saucekid to yab modenine and i bet modenine won't reply cos na recognition e dey find,

I'm learning to adapt to my new nairaland status "Modenine" cheesy. I be e-celebrity now. Popsy must hear dis cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by abdurrazaq(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2008
javalove:

lol, since everyone is saying i'm modenine [B]THEN I AM MODENINE !!!! [/b]. I hope i act well sha. The thing is that i'm not tall and dark and can't spit like him but for una sake, i would learn to spit well, eat lots of beans to get tall and would stay in the sun at least 5-6 hrs daily to be that dark!

The only rappers i feel in naija are Mode, Terry tha Rap Man, Illblis. I don't feel Ruggedman one bit. Saucekid, i gbadun the yebariba track and nothing more. If i were mode, i won't dare diss a wanabee because u don help in career be that. Go tell saucekid to yab modenine and i bet modenine won't reply because na recognition e dey find,

I'm learning to adapt to my new nairaland status "Modenine" cheesy. I be e-celebrity now. Popsy must hear this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me be the 1st to officially congratulate you then. cheesy
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
u're welcome abdul grin
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by skingo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
lol. modenine cannot reply. no need to reply. sauce kid no get beef with am. sauce kid get beef with himself. and he's battling his demons. then him gon be the hottst thing around. na so i write am!
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by chronique(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
@
skingo:

lol. modenine cannot reply. no need to reply. sauce kid no get beef with am. sauce kid get beef with himself. and he's battling his demons. then him gon be the hottst thing around. na so i write am!

i tot we all agreed that this piece of refuse called skinned goat should be sent to the refuse collector;wats he still doing here?u dont need to talk abt hiphop coz u're not qualified to do so.we all know that ur talent is stupidity and as a matter of fact,weneva we think we should talk abt stupid things,we would give u a shoutout.so for now,plz return to the trash can.

as far as the mata at hand is concerned,mode9 doesnt nid to mention names to pass his msg across to his opponents.the mix tape thing is a jimmy jatt project and it would mean,or look like jimmy jatt is taking sides with nine if he allows 9 to call names.hope u get it.if nine feels like dissing dis guyz,he would do it in his own album.anyone saying nine is a disgrace to hiphop should plz wash his or her face with a drum of holy water and oil his or her eardrum with several jerry cans of anointing oil to realise he or she has just goofed.
i swear,his lyrics are even capable of healing a lunatic.meaning they are the bomb.with a lot of msg in it.
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by skingo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2008
Bleep MODENINE
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by demo47: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2008
I need to cop that album,
do you guys know where I can get a Mode Nine album online?
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2008
chronique:

@
i tot we all agreed that this piece of refuse called skinned goat should be sent to the refuse collector;wats he still doing here?u don't need to talk about hiphop because u're not qualified to do so.we all know that your talent is stupidity and as a matter of fact,weneva we think we should talk about stupid things,we would give u a shoutout.so for now,plz return to the trash can.

as far as the mata at hand is concerned,mode9 doesnt nid to mention names to pass his msg across to his opponents.the mix tape thing is a jimmy jatt project and it would mean,or look like jimmy jatt is taking sides with nine if he allows 9 to call names.hope u get it.if nine feels like dissing this guys,he would do it in his own album.anyone saying nine is a disgrace to hiphop should plz wash his or her face with a drum of holy water and oil his or her eardrum with several jerry cans of anointing oil to realise he or she has just goofed.
i swear,his lyrics are even capable of healing a lunatic.meaning they are the bomb.with a lot of msg in it.

Gbam !

Well maybe we have to meet the moderator to discuss skingo's futur on nairaland. he's a disgrace to the forum at large. II would speak with the moderator to find out how best to get rid of skingo.

skingo:

Bleep MODENINE

u never cease to amaze me! your days r numbered on this forum oooo
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by mykali(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2008
what the fucl< ?

did someone say the mode is whack

i berra clean my ears with a shovel cuz i`m very sure i didn't hear that!!!!
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2008
mykali:

what the fucl< ?

did someone say the mode is whack

i berra clean my ears with a shovel because i`m very sure i didn't hear that!!!!

my broda na d fools wey we don dey cope with for here be dat ooo. Dem say modenine wack!!! I sure say na F paralel d person wey talk am get for waec
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by tosinadeda: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2008
mode9 is a dry as the sahara desert!
y should i like him?
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by adolphus08(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2008
I new here.
Please how do I start a new topic?
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by tosinadeda: 2:07am On Jul 13, 2008
must u start a topic cos ure new?
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by mbillyton: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2008
pls who is mode 9
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by mbillyton: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2008
pls who is mode 9
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by skingo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2008
modenineis a boring man
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by tosinadeda: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2008
mode9 is a lyricist as in a good one grin
but very boring to the ears cheesy
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2008
tosinadeda:

mode9 is a lyricist as in a good one grin

na small small una go dey confess. remain small,
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by enato(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2008
Modenine is da best even if u call him a chicken ghettop and sauce kid aint in his contest.rap battles are given grounds when dope lyrics are dished out and not flimsy and weak lines of sauce kid calling mode9 mode0.the pentium ix track is enough 4 em .
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
enato:

Modenine is da best even if u call him a chicken ghettop and sauce kid aint in his contest.rap battles are given grounds when dope lyrics are dished out and not flimsy and weak lines of sauce kid calling mode9 mode0.the pentium ix track is enough 4 em .

waa jere !!!!!
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by FLOWSHOW: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2008
lol. java java
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by abdurrazaq(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

lol. java java
Wetin this one mean now  grin grin grin
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by trex007(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
i feel mode is just showing skillz,
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2008
t-rex007:

i feel mode is just showing skillz,

Sure jare my man. If u v got it, flaunt it. If Rugged get am, he go flaunt am. If maggi-sauce get am, in sef go show am off. Unfortunately, i have waited too long for them to prove skill.

Its not about the mother tongue, its all about the skill - From You Can't Hide (Nigel Ben's Kfraft Work)
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by chasisgirl(f): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2008
@javalove aka modenine
the problem i have wit u is that you always mention modenine this song modenine that song, i cant even find the song anywhere, upload the nigelbenn kraft song 4 me maybe i will become ur fan too. tongue kiss
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by Alexalibur: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
wow, this is still going on? LMAO! Yo, I said it before and I will say it again! Sauce and Mode9 is the dumbest comparison EVER!!! U comparing the sickest Naija lyricist w/ Sauce? =) we got sooo many fanboys hurr mehn! Dem no deh keep am real anymore, Oh well! This is my opinion. Sauce is good but Mode9 is Better! I don't think I need to elaborate how Mode9 is better. Those who LISTENS to rap music or know what HIPHOP is would agree,
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by abdurrazaq(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2008
Alexalibur:

wow, this is still going on? LMAO! Yo, I said it before and I will say it again! Sauce and Mode9 is the dumbest comparison EVER!!! You comparing the sickest Naija lyricist w/ Sauce? =) we got sooo many fanboys hurr mehn! Dem no deh keep am real anymore, Oh well! This is my opinion. Sauce is good but Mode9 is Better! I don't think I need to elaborate how Mode9 is better. Those who LISTENS to rap music or know what HIPHOP is would agree,
Watch your back, I predict attack soonest lipsrsealed grin

On a serious note, this is how I will talk about this artistes:
Mode 9 - A confirmed lyricist who, despite all pressure and criticism, stands and defends what he believes in - REAL HIP HOP. If any artist should hate this guy, it must be out of hatred. undecided

Sauce Kid - That guy has a good flow. A wonderful entertainer but, lyrically no where near the standard of Mode 9. His flow is better than that of Mode 9 though.

Ghetto P - Who is this one? I only hear of this guy only on nairaland. I have never listen to anything from him either.

If I am to pick between Mode 9 and Sauce Kid, I will go for Mode 9 because what he's got is what attracted me to Hip hop - Deep lyrics. (my opinion) cool
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2008
chasisgirl:

@javalove aka modenine
the problem i have wit u is that you always mention modenine this song modenine that song, i can't even find the song anywhere, upload the nigelbenn kraft song 4 me maybe i will become your fan too. tongue kiss

on a thread, u r a friend, on another u are a foe cheesy

modenine's Nigel Ben's Kfrat Work is a free Mixtape modenine did last year for people to download on d net. I enjoy listening to all tracks of the mixtape.

u know my no 1 concern about an artiste is what he spits. dats what i pay lots of my attention to. dats why i quote from dis and dat modenine song.

Alexalibur:

wow, this is still going on? LMAO! Yo, I said it before and I will say it again! Sauce and Mode9 is the dumbest comparison EVER!!! You comparing the sickest Naija lyricist w/ Sauce? =) we got sooo many fanboys hurr mehn! Dem no deh keep am real anymore, Oh well! This is my opinion. Sauce is good but Mode9 is Better! I don't think I need to elaborate how Mode9 is better. Those who LISTENS to rap music or know what HIPHOP is would agree,

Eya'an yiiiiiiiii. correct person
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by skingo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2008
mode9 mode9 mode9. u no get sense man yi. bottomlinne is you have lost your inspiration, you have lost our attention. pretty much we no even wanna hear from you again. you heard of sauce kid? lambo the virus? fishe? hardcore guys that can make commercial music and still keep the elements on rap. u just dey dribble on the touchline. WTF?
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by javalove(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
skingo:

mode9 mode9 mode9. u no get sense man yi. bottomlinne is you have lost your inspiration, you have lost our attention. pretty much we no even want to hear from you again. you heard of sauce kid? lambo the virus? fishe? hardcore guys that can make commercial music and still keep the elements on rap. u just dey dribble on the touchline. WTF?

skinned goat:

Define Commercial Music
Name 2 Elements of RAP
Post some lyrics of sauce that make you of some RAP elements
What are RAP elements

You hav 2 weeks to finish this assignment. u can collaborate with ur colleagues and i bet u wont get a PASS. Olodo.

De dey talk RAP elements, u deu ention saucekid, even freestyle uses better RAP elements
Re: Mode9 Finally Replys by AfrknKngs(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
javalove:

skinned goat:

Define Commercial Music
Name 2 Elements of RAP
Post some lyrics of sauce that make you of some RAP elements
What are RAP elements

You hav 2 weeks to finish this assignment. u can collaborate with your colleagues and i bet u wont get a PASS. Olodo.

De dey talk RAP elements, u deu ention saucekid, even freestyle uses better RAP elements

LMAO, Can't wait fuh da results!!! Nothing do u

~We Are AKS~

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Music: Dyan Ft Alhaji Bello _ Leave My Girl (mixed By Mtouch) / MP4 +MP3: DJ Abba – Soyayya Dadi [download Official Video] / #throwbackthursday: Tony Tetuila- Hit My Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.