Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) (36731 Views)

Nigerian Woman Charged To Court For Murdering 4-year-old Son In UK (photo) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Realmi: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Larrykaysail:
sometimes na set or frame up stories cos they too believe female here
you are right, very possible
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2022
With girls everywhere this one is still raping mtchew
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nigerian men can't keep this their stupidity within the confinement of this thing called Nigeria they still cross boundary with it. [/s]

That's a saner clime in which law works very well, and the idiotic useless nonentity rapist is in for it.

I wonder how men derived satisfaction and pleasure from rape, really wonder because it's not making sense, and it doesn't add up at all.

I think sex is best enjoy when the dick rises, and the pussy is wet and drip, as such, the woman will be in mood and that triggers her to help in guiding the dick by herself to the pussy hole and make the auuuch sound when it finally enters which makes the man so In mood too. The flop flop flop flop sound when the man is thrusting is a killer , the nipples will be dancing tikidikiti tikidikiti tingling tingling.. I personally, will always find a way of rubbing the scrotal sac with my hands, though most guys say it tickles themgrin, when he's doing justice to my honey pot

Rapist are not normal, as such should be treated like mad people.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by blacknoir: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Ifakiland:

Are you for real??
Your dad gets aroused by a mannequins He must be a pro pervert....can only hope you didn't get the gene

the dude is right though ,if some men can be turned on by little children then anything is possible, remember kano hisbah banned mannequins. some men can be turned by just anything
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by ModeEbo(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Madam I don't trust your gender
safarigirl:

Once they convict a Nigerian man of r@pe, you people automatically assume the story seems fishy.

Why does the story seem fishy Mode? Do you think this man cannot r@pe a woman? Do you think women do not get r@ped? Are you going to tell us she brought it upon herself?

There was an investigation and a trial. They had the evidence to convict.

So, what exactly about the story is fishy to you, aside the fact that you are ready to exonerate a disturbed man of a heinous crime because "women are the downfall of great men"?

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by ModeEbo(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
The pattern of investigation self is suspicious
zinizta:

I swear.

There is something that doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by ModeEbo(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Must you talk.. Go sleep
RPG2020:

Na beefy you want make the story sound before?
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by letitrainnow(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Konji
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2022
"I’m going to japa!" "I wan japa!" You no go settle down learn about the mentality & temperament of the people wen you wan go stay their land, is what gives this sort of issues.

Many Nigerian men find it difficult to tell the difference between a woman who is just being polite from one that’s flirting with them.

Small hustle wen dis mugu take dey see front has landed him in sex offenders register now, because he put his d*ck before his sense!

Who go hustle for uptown is no different from who go chook hand collect money for lion mouth!

That they smile at you when they say their hi’s don’t mean they’re color blind!

They resent the color of your skin and see it as a mark that you’ll be as foolish & greedy as the leaders in ur country that ure running from!!
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2022
ModeEbo:
Madam I don't trust your gender

That is your problem, the court did their investigation and found him guilty.

You can deal with your feelings however you wish

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by ModeEbo(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Which stupid investigation. Did the court use
monitoring mirror, the investigation pattern is very biased and fishy
safarigirl:

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Gkemz: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
This is where lack of self control usually ends. It's better to be convicted of robbery than to be convicted of rape. It comes with great societal stigma even after serving your sentence. And the victim could also suffer from stigma and trauma.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Yellowbar coward
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Nobody doesn't know how the law works in UK, I guess this is an agreement brake down.
These onyibo can be annoying sometimes with their love, they will hop on yo and kiss and caress you until you deep in your tool and voila ! Rape pops up
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2022
ModeEbo:
Which stupid investigation. Did the court use
monitoring mirror, the investigation pattern is very biased and fishy

Once again, that is your personal problem

If you are so offended, go to the UK and break him out of prison, or join him in the prison

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Babygreene(f): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
uvie66:
All because of Konji you collect six years and some serious criminal record which can never expire.

Never ever expire darling,until he dies.he can never get a good professional job or be respected anymore.his name is stained for life.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na wasteland people it’s their hobby
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Funflipper: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
HYDEEE:
Just six and half years... thought it was life imprisonment like in nigeria

And he will be be out of prison in less than 2 years.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Chrislova(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nigerian men can't keep this their stupidity within the confinement of this thing called Nigeria they still cross boundary with it.

That's a saner clime in which law works very well, and the idiotic useless nonentity rapist is in for it.

I wonder how men derived satisfaction and pleasure from rape, really wonder because it's not making sense, and it doesn't add up at all.

I think sex is best enjoy when the dick rises, and the pussy is wet and drip, as such, the woman will be in mood and that triggers her to help in guiding the dick by herself to the pussy hole and make the auuuch sound when it finally enters which makes the man so In mood too. The flop flop flop flop sound when the man is thrusting is a killer , the nipples will be dancing tikidikiti tikidikiti tingling tingling.. I personally, will always find a way of rubbing the scrotal sac with my hands, though most guys say it tickles themgrin, when he's doing justice to my honey pot

but u said u don't like dick
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Ajeyo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nigerian men can't keep this their stupidity within the confinement of this thing called Nigeria they still cross boundary with it.

You must be a man.
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Funflipper: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
safarigirl:

So many innocent men are in jail because of people like you. If it wasn't for cctv evidence, this innocent dude would have been another victim of you daughters of jezebel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBPEqZZTM4k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Blissbath(f): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
U always make me laugh with your comment
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funflipper:

So many innocent men are in jail because of people like you. If it wasn't for cctv evidence, this innocent dude would have been another victim of you daughters of jezebel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBPEqZZTM4k

People like me, as in, as a judge that I am, or a prosecutor, or as a police officer?

What about the hundreds of men like you that are still wandering about, raping people's daughters and ruining lives because the law protects you?

So many more lives are ruined because the people who should be in jail are getting away with rape.

3 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Amb99: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you cannot hold yourself go and marry or you go to brothel w.

All rapist should be stoned to death.
You will see it reduced to the lowest minimal
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Amb99: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Guys should stop the habit of rapist.
Every rapist should be stoned to death

People like me, as in, as a judge that I am, or a prosecutor, or as a police officer?

What about the hundreds of men like you that are still wandering about, raping people's daughters and ruining lives because of the law protects you?

So many more lives are ruined because the people who should be in jail are getting away with rape. [/quote]
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Amb99: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
If you cannot hold yourself go and marry or you go to brothel w.

All rapist should be stoned to death.
You will see it reduced to the lowest minimal
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by cherishmichael: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
fredoooooo:

Exactly my mood to the news grin
Lol, ok na
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by cherishmichael: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
indigenous234:

Rape and skull mining seems their exclusive preserve..
Lol...
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by cherishmichael: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Stop using this gif. Child involved. Distasteful
How please explain?
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
ModeEbo:
Must you talk.. Go sleep

Okay � g@y
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by Legendoo: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wild animals
Re: 28-Year-Old Nigerian Man Jailed For Raping Woman In The UK (Photo) by spiceadole: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
This one thought he was in Nigeria.
Once a lady hangs out with a man and he buys her a bottle of coke, she is automatically owing him Bleep... And he is entitled to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Malaysian Deportation Camp (Photos) / Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me –16-year-old Girl / Baba Ijesha's 'Sister': Princess Is Punishing Him For Refusing Her Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.