Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How To Turn Yourself To Live Breathing Cash Machine by Toyin Omotoso - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Turn Yourself To Live Breathing Cash Machine by Toyin Omotoso (684 Views)

Toyin Tofade Becomes First Black Female President Of Albany College of Pharmacy / UNILAG Sacks Toyin Ogundipe As Vice Chancellor / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Yourself To Live Breathing Cash Machine by Toyin Omotoso by Joy4global(f): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2022
This book talks about how to Reprogram Your Mind to Attract More Money & Prosperity Into Your Life.

"A Live Breathing Cash Machine" is someone who has developed a prosperity mindset that consistently attracts abundance and money into his life.
He also knows exactly what to do in order to start a business or generate money whenever he wants it. Once you have been able to reprogram your mind into that of a "live breathing cash machine'" money worries will no longer be a part of your worries. Many people struggle and worry about money throughout their lives because they do not understand this truth - or because they do not know how to apply it.

However, I believe you can turn yourself into a live breathing cash MACHINE if you really want to badly... and if you know what to do.

That is regardless of your age, gender or certificate. To get a copy click [url]here[/url]=https://www.blogger.com/u/2/blog/post/edit/5788559775731150928/6775559078015721918

Whatsapp :08167889934(save as Joy Evans)

HOW I GOT DELIVERED FROM THE THREE DEMONS THAT HINDER ALMOST EVERYBODY.

Seeing this headline I know a lot of people will wonder what demons I'm talking about but far from all kinds of fetish and evil imaginations I will be sharing with you three influences that can hinder a man from achieving or getting to their desired destination. Even God himself kick against the number one influence and the number three influence is very common with every average man. Just follow me.

The number one demon that can hinder a man from making the most out of their lives is FEAR .

"2tim 1:7" God himself urges us to be bold, He said he has not given us the spirit of fear but of power,(might, enablement, courage) love and a sound mind. This is a deliverance to someone already. Fear is a spirit and to eliminate that spirit you need a higher influence which is the spirit of boldness.

Fear cannot co-habits with boldness and the good news is you have boldness within, because God has given you already, all you need is just to wake up to this consciousness and get rid of the demon of fear that has limited you over the years.

The fear we are talking about here might be:
1. inability to take up new opportunities

2. fear of taking risk and actions

3. inability to start a business because of the fear of not profiting or losing money.

How do you know you will lose money from a business you have not even started?
How do you know the opportunities you see all around will not pay you when you have not even venture into it? I was in this web for a very long time before I came to consciousness that nothing changes except a man change it.
my deliverance started from the mind. I reprogram and shifted my mindset of pessimism to optimism. I train my mind to always expect the best outcome against all odds.

I started seeing mistakes and failures as part of the learning and growing process. Fear doesn't not make anyone a better person rather an average person comfortable in their comfort zone of lack and wants. Dear friends step out of your comfort zone and take your destiny in your hands.

In overcoming fear you need to take courage and take the risk involved no matter what, let me tell you this, courage is not the absence of fear but the audacity and boldness to take actions irrespective of the fear you feel or sense around you.

You will remain where you are if you allow this demons to continue to militate against your desires and aspirations.

get up now and start taking up those opportunities you have always avoided, start that business now, if others are doing it and succeeding in it, you too can do it and succeed.

To be continued. If you want us to take this series to the end comment below.

You can also connect with me on whatsapp with +2348167889934

(1) (Reply)

Soludo's Primary 3 Teacher Reveals Secret About Him / What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? / Any News About A.b.u?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.