Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Law Maker Allegedly Threatening A Social & Human Rights Activist In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Law Maker Allegedly Threatening A Social & Human Rights Activist In Bayelsa (199 Views)

Hoodlum Threatening Ogun Residents With Kidnapping, Murder Caught / Coffin Maker Allegedly Caught In Hospital Removing IVF From Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Law Maker Allegedly Threatening A Social & Human Rights Activist In Bayelsa by iamkheedah(m): 7:57am On Mar 25, 2022
A Bayelsa born social activist Amb Maxwell Ngonabo Ogbulu has alleged that a law maker has threatened his life.

He made this known on his Facebook page z letting the public known of the alleged attempt to arrest and attack him with thugs.

He wrote;

"NOTICE" NOTICE" NOTICE".

IF ANYTHING BAD HAPPENED TO MY HUMBLE SELF, SIBLINGS AND POOR MOTHER YOU SHOULD HOLD THE LAW MAKER RESPONSIBLE.

I wrote.

With due respect and grate sense of humility I Amb Maxwell Ngonabo Ogbulu write to crave the public indulgence on the present situation on ground. Before i continue with the fatual allegations,let me formally notify to the public that there is no one behind my current involvement of fighting against injustice in my local government.

I am a bonified citizen of Nigeria, Bayelsa State, Nembe precisely so therefore I have the Constitutional right to speak against political injustice towards my people (Nembe). If I die while speaking the bitter truth so be it, besides they can only the kill my flesh and not my soul.

Throughout my previous Patriotic articles,I have never made mention of anyone name or post a picture of anyone. Therefore i can not be intimidated by some political gladiators in my own local government.

Earlier today I was on my way to Nembe to see my poor sick mother, on reaching the park distinguished calls from friends and colleagues came in, telling me that the said law maker have instructed some security agents to apprehend me. I am wanted all over Yenagoa metropolis simply because of the bitter truth I speaks.

Come to think of it,did I mention anyone name throughout my previous written articles here on social media platform?. If I did something wrong my conscience will definitely speak against me. I don't have any idea of why they used security agents to monitor my movement in the street of Yenagoa metropolis.

As a Patriotic law maker,it is your responsibility to defend your Constituencts and not to oppress them with your limited power enshrined in the Constitution. Am using this media medium to reaching out to the general public that by paraventure anything bad happened to me,my siblings and mothers you should point the suspicious fingers straight to the honourable,all because he have instructed hoodlums tauts, cultists and others security agents to come after my life.

I have a clear evidence against him,his missed calls on my phone is one of the fact all because he haven't called me on before now. I advised our leaders in authority to do what is right and just. The interest of our Constituency, Nembe Kingdom, Bayelsa State and the federal Republic of Nigeria is our top notch priority in nation building, and not by supporting a leader that doesn't have the interest of masses in their heart.. Thanks and God bless you all.

Written by: Amb Maxwell Ngonabo Ogbulu

Sign.............................,....................................

Dated 24 March,2022.

Long live Nembe Constituency 1
Long live Nembe LGA
Long live Bayelsa State
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria."

See more; https://www.facebook.com/100063538732258/posts/392302842897670/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Law Maker Allegedly Threatening A Social & Human Rights Activist In Bayelsa by Prosperous111(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2022
About this case I no get anything to talk since nah personal issues

Human rights activists left and right but dem no fit challenge this evil government sad

Human rights ko human left ni undecided

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Arrested In Kano For Gouging Out Eyeball Of 12-year-old Almajiri / BREAKING: Bandits Abduct Female Students In Zamfara / Osun State Command Police Arrest Three With Human Heart In Osun, One Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.