Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel? (226 Views)

Hysterics As 3D Model Of 'First Human Created By God' Actually Vin Diesel (pix) / How To Convert Your Car Diesel Engine To Run On Vegetable Oil / General Electric Is Taking The World’s Largest Jet Engine To The Skies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel? by Pocubovu: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Nairalanders I hail una!!!

Abeg make una put mouth advise me.

The growing price of diesel is getting me so worried. Can a car's engine be converted to fuel engine easily without affecting the performance of the vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel? by Micassae: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2022
See in my opinion, stick to what you've got and don't be in a hurry to change the engine. By God's grace, things will normalize soon. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel? by Truvelisback(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Micassae:
See in my opinion, stick to what you've got and don't be in a hurry to change the engine. By God's grace, things will normalize soon. All the best
Guy.

Re: Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2022
The most common difference between both the diesel and petrol is the cylinder head and the electrical ignition, the brainbox, spark plugs..
Re: Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel? by Hubudy: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Juicie2u:
The most common difference between both the diesel and petrol is the cylinder head and the electrical ignition, the brainbox, spark plugs..

You sure say you read the question well?

People sef
Re: Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel? by Hubudy: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Guy go buy new car. Your turn to shine done reach

1 Like

Re: Please Is It Possible To Convert Diesel Engine To Fuel? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hubudy:

You sure say you read the question well?

People sef
no I did not read it well, dumb asshole

(1) (Reply)

aa / What Programming Language Do You Know? / Table Top Gas Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.