Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag (474 Views)

Andrew Akingbaje Jailed For 3 Years For Punching A Lady In UK (Photos) / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag by Lovelink1991(f): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2022
Some men are just animals in human skin. How can you beat your wife like this even to the extent of dragging her with her hair. This man should be sent to the zoo

Watch the video via this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEbvRfzP-A

1 Share

Re: A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag by Totilopussylick(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag by Realmi: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Why is she still in the marriage

I dont pity women like this

Safety first abeg

1 Like

Re: A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag by Saviourk: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Some men are animals in human form..
Re: A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag by Jennyjay283: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2022
N she is still in d marriage.....�
Re: A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag by Lovelink1991(f): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Realmi:
Why is she still in the marriage

I dont pity women like this

Safety first abeg

You may not understand, some stick to their marriages for many reasons best know to them
Re: A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag by Lovelink1991(f): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Saviourk:
Some men are animals in human form..

In fact such a man need to be in the zoo living and dinning with animals of his kind
Re: A Man Using His Wife As A Punching Bag by Realmi: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lovelink1991:

You may not understand, some stick to their marriages for many reasons best know to them
she should enjoy then....I can never raise my kids to tolerate physical abuse in a relationship talk less of marriage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Some Passengers Were Bandits’ Informants – Survivor / Nin Fraud Is Real / Nigerians Blasts Atiku For Removing Tweet Against Deborah's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.