Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? (5193 Views)

This Woman Is 80 Today While Tinubu Is Still 69, No Be Juju Be That / APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari / Ambode's Supporters In Badagry On Governorship Primary: This Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by EastisBae: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2022
What is really going on please, only one person has been campaigning desperately in APC since, e come dey look like say na only am waka come. While others kept a studied silence, the desperado was all over the place like he is King Kong whereas he was just an old and sick man with loads of stolen money to throw around.

The funny thing was that some Northerners even encouraged him by telling him the sort of things he would like to hear just to massage his ego. One would even assume that he is already the president and only waiting for official confirmation.

However, 24 HOURS TO THE APC PRIMARY & WE ARE NOW HEARING OF A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE THAT HAS REMAINED TOP SECRET!

How is Buhari able to pull such stunt off in this age of internet and FOI? Not even Premium Times and Sahara Reporters have been able to unravel who the annointed candidate is?! No be juju be that shocked shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Gentlerespect76: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
EastisBae:
What is really going on please, only one person has been campaigning desperately in APC since, e come dey look like say na only am waka come. While others kept a studied silence, the desperado was all over the place like he is King Kong whereas he was just an old and sick man with loads of stolen money to throw around.

The funny thing was that some Northerners even encouraged him by telling him the sort of things he would like to hear just to massage his ego. One would even assume that he is already the president and only waiting for official confirmation.

However, 24 HOURS TO THE APC PRIMARY & WE ARE NOW HEARING OF A CONSENSUS CANDIDATE THAT HAS REMAINED TOP SECRET!

How is Buhari able to pull such stunt off in this age of internet and FOI? Not even Premium Times and Sahara Reporters have been able to unravel who the annointed candidate is?! No be juju be that shocked shocked

Las las, then go fall hand. No be juju, na APC.

5 Likes

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2022
E go shock you... Nobody can challenge jagaban.. NOBODY!!!! Join all parties together, they can't!!!! Y'all will be disgraced. Tinubu already paid his dues. Buhari has no choice.. We in the south east will support Tinubu any day anytime.. If you have money to waste,pick the form and stop crying. I am not APC or PDP, But my love for jagaban while growing up in Lagos street till date and seeing all the works his boys are doing made me love him more.. Bring it on jellyfish.. Tinubu will be our next president.. You think day politics na mummy and daddy grin

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Tradernaija1: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
E go shock you... Nobody can challenge jagaban.. NOBODY!!!! Join all parties together, they can't!!!! Y'all will be disgraced. Tinubu already paid his dues. Buhari has no choice.. We in the south east will support Tinubu any day anytime.. If you have money to waste,pick the form and stop crying. I am not APC or PDP, But my love for jagaban while growing up in Lagos street till date and seeing all the works his boys are doing made me love him more.. Bring it on jellyfish.. Tinubu will be our next president.. You think day politics na mummy and daddy grin

Another lie from a new bandit.

Say you in yorubaland.

No real Igbo person will vote tinubu.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2022
I would have been seriously shocked if the Fulani elites actually supported a SW candidate! It would have been the first time in history!

And as we no dey ever learn, in the future another generation would enter another stupid pact and whoever warns the dumm dumms would be the enemy! We are a miseducated people, led by the dumbesttt of us!

13 Likes

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2022
BabalawoPikin:

grin

We "Southeast"
We "SouthSouth"

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by BabalawoPikin(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Another lie from a new bandit.

Say you in yorubaland.

Be deceiving yourself.
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by ebuka440: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubu can never become the president of Nigeria. He's wasting his time. My advice for him is either to help buhari in taking care of his cows or better still help him to reorganize the dead APC.

APC is a confused party.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2022
I think op is confusing himself here party executive post is different for election primary

3 Likes

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Kingnelson9: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
You are the only person that will vote for Tinubu if really you are from the East because it's obvious you not.

1 Like

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by kapelvej: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2022
EastisBae:

which primaries ? You mean convention

2 Likes

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2022
Kingnelson9:

You are the only person that will vote for Tinubu if really you are from the East because it's obvious you not.
see u.. OK who are you going to vote for? Peter obi What did he do in my state Our leaders don't deserve our votes for now.. Tinubu was fair to every tribe in Lagos.. You pay goodness with goodness
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by seborrhic: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Rather no sensible Ibo person would vote Atiku.
It will be the second most senseless vote for a candidate after the error of Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Cryofigbos: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2022
EastisBae:

The nation newspapers was d first to report it....u can check d Twitter page of the nation and check d time campared to others

Secondly was tinubu campaigning to be chairman of d party or president? Why do u ipob cry more than d bereaved, are you not suppose to be campaigning for obi
Let northern bigwigs come out and tell obi too what he likes to hear
Lastly tinubu was only governor of lagos state 16 years ago and lagos remained d most successful state before and after and if he embezzled like u said did he embezzled d allocation of ur state too, if not I hope that ur state is now small London

Why r u igbos envious and obsessed with tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Cryofigbos: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
ebuka440:
Tinubu can never become the president of Nigeria. He's wasting his time. My advice for him is either to help buhari in taking care of his cows or better still help him to reorganize the dead APC.

APC is a confused party.

See pain grin
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Ekpeitit(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Whoever wrote this post is very unintelligent.Did you really expect Tinubu to produce the chairman of the party when the president of Nigeria is from the same party or you're just plain stupid?
The president will produce the chairman as usual and Tinubu will produce the National Secretary. Instead of coming here to post nonsense ,go and look for a job. Jobless youth.
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by mamweb: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
-_
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by silibaba: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
less noise chestbeater.

1 Like

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by ebuka440: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Which pain or is it paining you?

Cryofigbos:

See pain grin
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
silibaba:
less noise chestbeater.
bring it on mhen.. Tinubu made buhari. Its his turn to pay back.
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Enemalish: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
The northerners are politically gifted and that's just that. I knew something was brewing underneath all these while. One, the body language of PMB was very vague. Also, the way at which BATs campaign has gained intensity can only lead me to one hypothesis. BAT has sensed that he can not wholly rely on the northern politicians of his party to back him, infact he doesn't trust them. So he has to start his campaign by himself with out waiting for the outcome of the primaries. Which he has done, but even all that might be to no avail.

1 Like

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by GreatAxeMan: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's true. The Bourdillon Thief has truly paid his dues

BabalawoPikin:

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
It's true. The Bourdillon Thief has truly paid his dues

show me that politicians that's clean ooo Name just 1 in Nigeria.
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by silibaba: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
bring it on mhen.. Tinubu made buhari. Its his turn to pay back.

Noise maker

Obama and Amaechi made buhari president not tinubu. How many votes did buhari raked in lagos? Just 130000 votes buhari use pass

CPC and AC just formed Voltron(APC)

If tinubu had contested in that election, shey him for win?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by LordIsaac(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
No other politician in APC dares challenge Tinubu. He is the greatest of them all.
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by flokii: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Tinubu is the consensus candidate for APC in 2023.. Don't say you weren't informed.
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by GreatAxeMan: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
Since we know that they are all rotten, why is one particular member of this rotten group being hyped as if he's a messiah?

BabalawoPikin:
show me that politicians that's clean ooo Name just 1 in Nigeria.
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by BabalawoPikin(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Since we know that they are all rotten, why is one particular member of this rotten group being hyped as if he's a messiah?

because even in corruption he still delivered.

Show me anyone better that's handling his state well more that jagaban
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by GreatAxeMan: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Apart from making bullion vans to disappear inside Bourdillon, what exactly has Jaga Jaga accomplished?

BabalawoPikin:
because even in corruption he still delivered.

Show me anyone better that's handling his state well more that jagaban
Re: No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? by Kingnelson9: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
see u.. OK who are you going to vote for? Peter obi What did he do in my state Our leaders don't deserve our votes for now.. Tinubu was fair to every tribe in Lagos.. You pay goodness with goodness
Save ur energy and speak for urself alone.
We will know our stand next year

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Hold Rally In Igbo-etiti LG, Nwodo, Itanyi Commend Ugwuanyi, Back PDP / All Your PVCs Are Still Intact - INEC Reacts To Office Burnt In Anambra / All 23 Local Government Chairmen In Rivers State Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.