Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) (55405 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by omoredia: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2022
The process of progress is dirty so if u dey shame u can never progress
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
cry
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by tillaman(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na hustling men dey do!!
God go fit turn poor man to billi and e go do that woman like movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by LaPrimero: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
A Neighbor was once Job Shamed back in 2018. He was a secondary School Teacher in a Private school where He was being paid Peanuts. I wonder if those who mocked him thought about the hurt their words caused on the struggling young man.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by riczy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
This is d most sensible stuff av read this year on NL
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Blake755: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funny enough the dude is making more money than the woman I come in peace
Meanwhile may we never see our mate and hide cool
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by pyro62(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
There is dignity in labour. Respect everybody's hustle. If he begs her for money now will she give him? Arrant nonsense!
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by phorget(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Anything to pit food on my table cos if I'm broke nobody go feed me...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by dryakson(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
I have never worked. I prefer creating works for others.
My boss himself. I de greet
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by sunkoye: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
When the boy used her pikin for Yahoo plus now... she will be crying not remembering she caused the tip off on the edge.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Legendrysailor(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
iLegendd:
I have never worked. I prefer creating works for others.

Boss how are u doing
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by toujurs: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Who else could utter such statement, if not a woman. Who else please?. What were you expecting from a lady. They don't work or hustle like men do. What most do is to seat at home. And watch Telemundo. And in the night open their in-between their thighs for knacking. What do you expect from a lady that depends on another inother to look good. Just tell a lady you like her. The next thing you hear is "my rent will be due next month",Most ladies are just after what they can get from you. It's a shame honestly, these ladies feel they are immune to broke shaming. You don't have money, and you have mind to ask another why he doesn't have same money wey even your papa couldn't make. No be juju be that undecided.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Decryptor(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Why won't she say he is shameless? She is a "middle aged Nigerian lady" a category of people known for their stupidity and uselessness!
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by defman1010: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thie
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Goldbw122(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
Many times, who cares so far my job pays me well
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Na this "Dignity in labour" dem use scam us that year for NYSC.
If you can't be proud of what legitimately puts food on your table..
It's time to change your vocation..
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by BigDawsNet: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
This is common with average Nigerians

When you see a stranger acting so dull or confused about something

They say " why this guy slow like this...den someone will complete it by saying maybe the man is from the North...

Are this people not human like us? Even tho high population of them flood and works in soutwest like a foreigner
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by BabaIbo: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nobody fit shame me sha.

Na person wey get low self-esteem dem dey shame.
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by BafanaBafana: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Did the woman state why she said that the man is shameless?
Do you know if the man toasted her daughter the previous night

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by happney65: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
harsysky:
Unless I skipped it, I didn't see where the said woman was referring to the dressing or the business of the man. The story half-baked as the teller only came in when the woman was calling the man shameless. What if the man buys on credit steadily without paying or had taken the woman's item as scrap.

Let's learn to be reasonable.

Thank you o. Looking for someone sensible like this. I wondered what the guy did. The poster just shared an half baked story. But hey,it's the era of SM where everyone faces one same place without asking simple basic question

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by IRALIFE(f): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
HUSTLER001:
Some of these scrap collectors can be very annoying.I remember the day I kept a spoilt sound system in front of my house and then one just came from nowhere and wanted to carry it.That one didn't even pain me. What pain me was the way he was forming right to own it since it has become scrap.All I just needed to do was to give him a warning eye. Nobody adviced him but himself and he did the needful,hissed and walked away.I.diot!

Na wa you o. Something you didn't need again, why not let them pick it up?
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Abikeade11(f): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Why will the woman call him shameless? Did she know him before or is it her first time of seeing scrap collectors? This story no add up jare, twitter stories
is always for traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Elistho:
I deemed it fit to bring this here.

Have you ever been shamed due to the nature of your work? Or, have you seen someone do that?

What was your reaction?

https://twitter.com/ElishaT07720233/status/1507276146207080455?s=19

The lady is a runs girl. That's how they think.
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bluntguy:
That scrap business may worth ten times the total value of that woman's shop, las las. Just that one thing the young man failed to understand is that there is dignity in labour.

That is why so many don't want to do "menial jobs" here in Nigeria but do it with ease over there abroad. Mind you, those jobs are not called menial over there o! Africans are something else...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Mooh247: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Funny thing is he might be richer than she is
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Elistho:
I deemed it fit to bring this here.

Have you ever been shamed due to the nature of your work? Or, have you seen someone do that?

What was your reaction?

https://twitter.com/ElishaT07720233/status/1507276146207080455?s=19

If i was there i would reply the foolish woman. I don't tolerate rubbish .
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by ppogba: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
OnyeObodo:
Useless long story with no content.

Exactly.

Only to show he has learnt how to use " hook, line and sinker" albeit in a wrong way.
Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by WoundedLamb: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
The lady just went to him to say "you're shameless"? Does she say that to everyone into that business? I mean, there was probably a bad blood between them prior to that incidence that you're not aware of. But then again, I long learned the whole idea of dignity of labor doesn't work so well in Nigeria. Sad

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by bennyguytech: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
As a graduate am into scraps and nylon production, Its a million dollar business.
There's so much untapped wealth in dirts

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) by Victerica(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Why do guy no abuse am back?

Besides, Op, do you know what really happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015 / Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.